Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second gathering is here! [Upcoming Circle of Darnassus/Kalimdor event!]

4 posters

Go down

The second gathering is here! [Upcoming Circle of Darnassus/Kalimdor event!] Empty The second gathering is here! [Upcoming Circle of Darnassus/Kalimdor event!]

Post by Adelaine Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 am

[Note: This event if for night elves, possibly draenei and perhaps a few worgen. No outside Kalimdor races allowed!]
[Second note: It's also a cross-faction event involving some taurens and apparently one troll.]

Brothers and sisters of the Cenarion Circle.

The time of isolation has long since ended. While we long ago learned to cooperate with other races and share Moonglade with non-kaldorei we rarely involve anyone that is not a druid in our daily work. We live with the rest of our kind yet in my experience we keep what we are personal instead of using their skill to enchant our own in a effort to restore balance and heal our forests. We are more then just shape-shifters and there are those among us who would do well to remember that.

We also need to remember that without the rest of our people there won't be a balance to maintain. If the orcs are allowed to cut down Ashenvale what do you think they will do next? How will Moonglade survive if our kin lose their war? I ask that all druids join in and support our cause. For those that are not Kaldorei I only ask them to remember that Moonglade is as much your home now as it is ours. Don't let your own 'allies' burn it down.

For those that are interested in discuss how we can maintain balance, work with others and do so without compromising who we are or stand by and watch as our people suffer I invite them to come to the second gathering arranged by the Darnassus Circle.

Adelaine Nightchill.
Newly appointed Elder of Cenarius.

Background Information : A few weeks before the shattering I together with Jondalar gathered people for a small Druidic gathering to discuss the earthquakes at the time and what we could do about them. The goal was to make sure the silly shamans didn't miss anything since obviously they couldn't be trusted to handle something as delicate as the situation we had at the time. The evening proved very rewarding and we came up with several different ideas that all seemed to hold potential until one day Deathwing decided to break free and take a spin around the world. Next thing we knew Auberdine been destroyed. Owh well, seems we where totally wrong there . This time though I'm confident in our success!

Details : It's finally time for a second Druidic gathering. This time the topics will be far more muddy and come with political undertones and motivations as well. For example one of the planned topics for the evening is to discuss Ashenvale and the orc invasion with our tauren allies. To put it bluntly some of us grown tired of their excuses for standing by their allies as the orcs cut down our forests. Anyway unlike the first time now it won't just be limited to druids alone either though they are a priority and I do prefer to see as many of those show up as possible. However if anyone wish to partake in this and it makes some sense for them to be there though I will not enforce a specific class for the event. There is already plans for at least two people of other classes to be there and act as advisor's for the different planned topics.

Lastly in a effort to break the isolation that often exist around the Cenarion Circle the event will be open to any night elf that wish to come and observe though I do request that anyone who wishes to come at least give me a poke in advance so I have some idea on who will be there. The same request goes to any druid and other classes that wish to take part in the meeting itself. The event itself with be held early next week so give me a poke either here in in the game as soon as possible if you wish to attend.

[Third note: A few people already been invited. I just thought I do a little promotion of what we do these time and try to catch those of you I have no knowledge of.]
Adelaine
Adelaine

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The second gathering is here! [Upcoming Circle of Darnassus/Kalimdor event!] Empty Re: The second gathering is here! [Upcoming Circle of Darnassus/Kalimdor event!]

Post by Mikasa Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:29 am

Adelaine wrote:[Note: This event if for night elves, possibly draenei and perhaps a few worgen. No outside Kalimdor races allowed!]

Hate. But good luck with the event :3
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

The second gathering is here! [Upcoming Circle of Darnassus/Kalimdor event!] Empty Re: The second gathering is here! [Upcoming Circle of Darnassus/Kalimdor event!]

Post by Elloa Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:38 am

Very nice event indeed ! I guess that IC, you will not want..erm...a reporter assisting to this gathering. But I'll find a way ! *nodnod*
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:58 am

No acceptance of Tauren? I know the Sechalo would probably enjoy some cross faction RP, especially since Peacemoon has such a valid friendship with the night elf druids.

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaine Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Torukan wrote:No acceptance of Tauren? I know the Sechalo would probably enjoy some cross faction RP, especially since Peacemoon has such a valid friendship with the night elf druids.

This is just for the night elf side. Notice the second cross-faction RP note. Peacemoon is already involved. Shocked
I don't want to go around recruiting for Peacemoon's group though. I leave that to her. Smile
Adelaine
Adelaine

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down