Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance - Amatho's collapse (To all Kaldorei)

+3
Naomi
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Amatho
7 posters

Go down

Alliance - Amatho's collapse (To all Kaldorei) Empty Alliance - Amatho's collapse (To all Kaldorei)

Post by Amatho Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 am

IC

Episode 1: To all Kaldorei

The sun vanished slowly making way for The White Lady. Gently stars became visible and dotted the twilight sky begging the insects to burst into song. Night has set. Amatho waited for the last desperate line of orange in the sky to vaporize into the blackness. She held a transparent flask filled with a substance that emitted a faint blue light. She inhaled deeply and exhaled becoming very aware of her breath. For a moment she felt the urge to fall asleep, but instead of her sleep getting the better of her, she observed the process. With her eyes closed, she started to see depth within the darkness.

“I will remember everything that I will experience now. I will remember everything that I will experience now.” she whispered.

The darkness now formed a faint red spiral twirling anti-clock wise. Amatho now forced her vision to travel closer to the spiral. Fear set in multiple times but she understood this feeling and accepted it due experience and as a part of her ritual. A great humming and buzzing sound now filled her ears and a flash of exploding gold and silver light had burst from her body.

She could see the stars as if she was lying on the ground and she could hear the insects still singing to their fullest. The world now had a certain glow, and seemed less dense. She was not in the physical realm anymore. Slowly she twirled her body to the left; she floated above her own physical body. A silver cord attached to her and her shell. Slowly and carefully she descended towards her physical body and reached out for the flask; the essence of the moonwell-water floating from the physical boundaries of the flask. She touched it, and the blue mist merged with her astral body. She sat adjacent to her shell and the moonwell essence manifested what seemed to be a tree, with thousands of branches all leading to a whisp as if the whisps would be the fruits of the tree. Countless voices now filled the realm Amatho was in. She started speaking in her own tongue.

“Kaldorei that wander these parts, why are you here? Why have so many of you adopted the ways of humans? And abandoned home. Do you not know Teldrassil needs you? Why waste all that is given to us amongst them that hunger for power and warfare. What is it you seek? The short bonds you create here will cause only grief so why linger amongst that, what will fade anyway? Come home... Come home” her voice was deep and echoed around the realm she was in, the other voices dimmed and silent.

The tree collapsed, first the whisps imploded and the branches slowly vanished as if they were being sucked back into the flask. Amatho attempted to halt the process, but she failed. Something had disturbed her physical body. Amatho felt a vacuum forcing her astral body back into her shell and mere seconds passed, she opened her eyes. She felt a cold wet spot against her forehead; a deer stared at her. She reached out her hand, and stroked the creature's head.

“Your timing is not of the best, my friend.” she said smiling.

She got up and the deer walked away. She took the flask and walked back towards the city walls, entering Stormwind again. Hopefully many kaldorei inspired.

Episode 2: The realm of humans

Amatho again sat, near the walls of Stormwind, hidden from sight. Her feet dug into the ground, her breathing erratic. The contents of the flask spilled over the ground, shimmering as the ground greedily absorbed it.

“Why are you guarding there sub-continues?” she asked furesly.
“It is not your realm to set afoot on, Druid! Step down, from your seat, or so help me Light I shall bring you down!” a vast entity responded.
“Go home to your tree, tend your forest, do not…” at this point oblivion broke lose. Amatho was sucked into an abyss, demons plucked her astral body. A demonic voice twirled around her senses:

“The balance is to be uphold, I will take your soul if you mettle again.”
A deep, instant shocking breath followed by an intense cry, no, scream followed. Amatho yelled for help.

--The vast being surged with grief and sadness. A child crying, a vision to hard to cope even for a Shadow Knight; for he would tap into his last shred of balance confronted with the void. I am sorry my child, but as a Druid, you should know better.

OOC

^^ Hope you like that. Who would like to find her near the walls of Stormwind, screaming for help? I have a nice story thought out, and I was hoping to find a person to create a IC bound with.

Episode 3 (part 1/2) – Stubbornness and pride.

“Raise the anchor! Ahead full and take us out! It'll be sea for the coming time my honorable guests! Be it by the will of the Light that our ship makes it there in one piece! Ladies and Gents! Welcome, aboard The Bravery!” Captain Angelina Soluna playfully yelled.

The chiming of the chains as the anchor was raised, confirmed that the voyage was about to commence. A deep loud blow followed by a sudden shock rippling trough the vessel followed by a yell: “We have the winds in our back! Look at the sails!” an amused crewman yelled.

Amatho could feel the confidence in the woman's voice, a wave of respect pulsed shortly through her heart but she quickly dismissed it. She retreated down below to find a secluded place she could meditate. Allowed or not, she found a place within the cargo hold, between a few crates glowing with an orange light of a few lanterns. Dismissing the distracting wobbling she kneeled down, formed a triangle with her hands and began her meditation. The soft nagging of the stressed wood along with the scent of spices, rum and other cargo annoyed Amatho but she would find her concentration one way or the other.

“You are not supposed to be here, Sister.” a calm voice stated in the human tongue.
Before opening her eyes, Amatho sighed deeply. Her posture did not change but the energy around her dense and filled with irritation.
“Since you are able to sneak up on me without me noticing it, you must either be Brightgrass or Winterdew, your names so easily given to those aboard this ship that speak sickly of you both.”
The kaldorei looked at Amatho for a moment, and then calmly responded. “They are descent people, I would not expect anything different of them. They are good and bra-...”
“I did not ask for an explanation of the personalities aboard this vessel, Sister...”
“Brightgrass.” the woman responded.
“Brightgrass.” Amatho repeated. She opened her eyes to see a blue haired kaldorei equipped with the ornaments of a sentinel. The sentinel had an expression of worry and perhaps even respect upon her face and body. She observed Amatho for a while.
“Please follow me, Sister. This place hardly seems fitting for your internal endeavors.” the sentinel stated. She motioned Amatho to follow her and turned around towards the staircase.

Last edited by Amatho on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 10 times in total
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Alliance - Amatho's collapse (To all Kaldorei) Empty Re: Alliance - Amatho's collapse (To all Kaldorei)

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:40 am

To be honest I personally think, after what you've written so far, that Amatho is quite an interesting character, one I'd actually love to RP with. In fact, I have a night elf character of my own, a character I hold dear alot. Though, I doubt I have time for it :s hmm
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Alliance - Amatho's collapse (To all Kaldorei) Empty Re: Alliance - Amatho's collapse (To all Kaldorei)

Post by Naomi Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:50 pm

I've really liked what I've read so far and I'd like to possibly help you with the story you have planned. What thoughts do you have on the character you are wanting to bond with? I have a Worgen mage which could fit the purpose.

Naomi

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Crojwin wrote:To be honest I personally think, after what you've written so far, that Amatho is quite an interesting character, one I'd actually love to RP with. In fact, I have a night elf character of my own, a character I hold dear alot. Though, I doubt I have time for it :s hmm

To bad Sad Think it over if possible ^^
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Kroeger wrote:I've really liked what I've read so far and I'd like to possibly help you with the story you have planned. What thoughts do you have on the character you are wanting to bond with? I have a Worgen mage which could fit the purpose.

Since she's in shock due the vast guarding entity, I think she will bond to who ever 'finds' her.
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Could have her being found by the Barons men since they move around various parts of Elwynn quite frequently.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Very Happy I'm really glad so many respond, please, if possible contact me ingame when I'm online - The first to find her, will be the one I'll attempt to RP with.
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomenár Nightsinger Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Oh! Like many before me have said, Amatho seems like an interesting character for sure. Too bad Lomenár is at home in Kalimdor, where she should be. =P If Amatho comes back to Kalimdor, maybe they could run into each other? ^^
Lomenár Nightsinger
Lomenár Nightsinger

Character sheet
Name: Lomenár Nightsinger
Title: Commander of the Blackmoon Sentinels

http://www.ceciliamezzo.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Irys Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Drakonius wanders around Stormwind all too often. He could bump into her.
Irys
Irys

Character sheet
Name: Lady Irys Grimrock
Title: Lieutenant of Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:02 am

Thank you everyone, but I have found someone to RP with for now. Also, I would like to continue writing my stories here untill my request for my own personal story section is ready, I hope that I'm allowed to do so. Episode 3 is up ^^
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Nice writing again Smile
Curious to see the next part!
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down