Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Kaldorei] The Slumbers of the Den

+2
Jondalar Greenfury
Tsaru
6 posters

Go down

[Kaldorei] The Slumbers of the Den Empty [Kaldorei] The Slumbers of the Den

Post by Tsaru Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:21 pm

The Slumbers of the Den

In this way, I write to you all, my kin, true children of the Starts, kaldorei.
It is time now, for the young to learn and the old to remember. It might be many a moon, Milena or days, that some of the sleepers went to their slumber, but still, those of us awake should, must, acknowledge their existence, their work in the dream.
Shall we be Druids or not, understand their ways or remain clueless to their actions, we all are still bounded to learn, to grew every more wise to the society we swore to protect.
As the Elder of Wisdom, I speak furthermore: it is more than time to keep to the promise i vowed to in the day I become an Elder; it is time to enable our knowledge, to keep at side our pride and truthfully seek a wise path.
For this matter, let us storm into the lands of Moonglade, near the dens of those who sleep, rejoicing in the good dreams they share with us. Let us ask the good hunters for a blessed pray under Elune's eyes and the presence of all the Kaldorei society - both in flesh or spirit. In the 13th, of October shall we meet face to face, six hours before midnight.

Bandu Thoribas, Elhdras Winterleaf.

OOC: So i have a good image envisioned of what this event should be and i hope that i can manage it well as also translate such vision in what the game mechanics allows me. So, with this event I expect that only or mostly nelves will come, but OOC'ly, I think all alliance races would benefit from this kind of celebration. On the other hand, what I expect us from this event is to talk about some old stories related with the Long Vigil, to speak freely, have fun, eat some more, dance if we wish around a bonfire. My purpose is not to be a class room lesson, but to enable everyone that wishes to speak freely about this subject, may it be lore, or fan lore productions. Also I would appreciate that as many druids would come so we could have a great diversification of forms in the parade beside the normal kaldorei; the parade would be from Nighthaven to the Stormrage Barrow Dens.
All being said, 21st of October at 19.00 in Nigthaven.

Last edited by Elhdras on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tsaru
Tsaru

Back to top Go down

[Kaldorei] The Slumbers of the Den Empty Re: [Kaldorei] The Slumbers of the Den

Post by Jondalar Greenfury Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:10 am

Excellent initiative. Will definitely attend.

Would it be an idea for "speakers"/storytellers to give you a heads-up (by in-game mail or PM here) about what they could tell about? Just so you know and are able to plan it a bit (make sure two are not telling the same stories and that all storytellers gets their time in the spotlight)...
Jondalar Greenfury
Jondalar Greenfury

Character sheet
Name: Jondalar Greenfury
Title: Keeper of Natures Grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:49 am

Uhh uuhh ! Another article for Whitestar Magazine !! :3
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by teirzul Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:05 am

eep people want me to roll an elf.... on a more inportant note
Good luck
teirzul
teirzul

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsaru Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:42 pm

I would appreciate that whoever wants to speak in the event with a story (everyone is encouraged) would sent me a mail (via forum or other means) so I could try and manage time and the topic, so we all have a good time.

Thank you for the heads up Jon.
Tsaru
Tsaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayah Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Elhdras wrote:
Let us ask the good hunters for a blessed pray under Elune's eyes and the presence of all the Kaldorei society - both in flesh or spirit.
Why hunters, when you can have me and Alu instead? scratch

Last edited by Sorayah on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 am

I will definitely be there, minha querida Smile! It looks like a really great event
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jondalar Greenfury Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Did you update/change the time? 18.00 is -very- early... I'm probably not home from work that early :s
Jondalar Greenfury
Jondalar Greenfury

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsaru Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:41 pm

The date has been altered for reasons related to the patch. I am having problems instaling it and therefore i wont be able to log in and be present to develop the event itself. For that reason I have altered the date to the 21st of October. I apologize before hand for that matter.[/
Tsaru
Tsaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jondalar Greenfury Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:06 am

Bumping this event. The Elder of Wisdom Emeritus wishes your attendance and the Elder of Cenarius expects it ^^

Unfortunately I cannot go myself. Have to go eat pancakes with the in-laws at a fancy pancake house... probably won't be home before 21-22.
Jondalar Greenfury
Jondalar Greenfury

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsaru Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:14 pm

I sadly need to say, I will postpone this event...again.
Still I am having difficulties with the new patch, since I cant access my druid (log on, remain logged on, actually play it, etc.) and this is already happening since this monday.
Therefore, I announce I will postpone this event until a time I feel comfortable that I can actually perform it without any excuse whatsoever (being it real life matters or simply frustration itself).
To those who where actually interested in joining in the event, all I can do is apologize. One thing is certain, I will perform this event... sooner or later blizz will alow me Razz

Cheers!
Tsaru
Tsaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down