Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1: To all Kaldorei

Go down

Episode 1: To all Kaldorei Empty Episode 1: To all Kaldorei

Post by Amatho Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:01 am

The sun vanished slowly making way for The White Lady. Gently stars became visible and dotted the twilight sky begging the insects to burst into song. Night has set. Amatho waited for the last desperate line of orange in the sky to vaporize into the blackness. She held a transparent flask filled with a substance that emitted a faint blue light. She inhaled deeply and exhaled becoming very aware of her breath. For a moment she felt the urge to fall asleep, but instead of her sleep getting the better of her, she observed the process. With her eyes closed, she started to see depth within the darkness.

“I will remember everything that I will experience now. I will remember everything that I will experience now.” she whispered.

The darkness now formed a faint red spiral twirling anti-clock wise. Amatho now forced her vision to travel closer to the spiral. Fear set in multiple times but she understood this feeling and accepted it due experience and as a part of her ritual. A great humming and buzzing sound now filled her ears and a flash of exploding gold and silver light had burst from her body.

She could see the stars as if she was lying on the ground and she could hear the insects still singing to their fullest. The world now had a certain glow, and seemed less dense. She was not in the physical realm anymore. Slowly she twirled her body to the left; she floated above her own physical body. A silver cord attached to her and her shell. Slowly and carefully she descended towards her physical body and reached out for the flask; the essence of the moonwell-water floating from the physical boundaries of the flask. She touched it, and the blue mist merged with her astral body. She sat adjacent to her shell and the moonwell essence manifested what seemed to be a tree, with thousands of branches all leading to a whisp as if the whisps would be the fruits of the tree. Countless voices now filled the realm Amatho was in. She started speaking in her own tongue.

“Kaldorei that wander these parts, why are you here? Why have so many of you adopted the ways of humans? And abandoned home. Do you not know Teldrassil needs you? Why waste all that is given to us amongst them that hunger for power and warfare. What is it you seek? The short bonds you create here will cause only grief so why linger amongst that, what will fade anyway? Come home... Come home” her voice was deep and echoed around the realm she was in, the other voices dimmed and silent.

The tree collapsed, first the whisps imploded and the branches slowly vanished as if they were being sucked back into the flask. Amatho attempted to halt the process, but she failed. Something had disturbed her physical body. Amatho felt a vacuum forcing her astral body back into her shell and mere seconds passed, she opened her eyes. She felt a cold wet spot against her forehead; a deer stared at her. She reached out her hand, and stroked the creature's head.

“Your timing is not of the best, my friend.” she said smiling.

She got up and the deer walked away. She took the flask and walked back towards the city walls, entering Stormwind again. Hopefully many kaldorei inspired.

Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down