Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Ave/Sariella Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Yay, ill remember that! those are mostly random speedies though but yus i shall remember, heres another just to show off abit of scars.. And practice.. Blerg i hate drawing hair! Noses can go fuck themselves.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 28t7uz7
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Zalissa Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:20 am

<3
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:06 am

Cooooontraaaaaaaaasssttttt
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 am

I made it before you said anything! xD
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Zalissa wrote:For you Morinth, this is Illyxia.
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Scan72
I wish we could unite them Sad damn realms.
Your linework is a bit dull, but this is going places. The pose is fun, the character is detailed. The picture speaks.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 pm

That REALLY reminds me of someone from The Sha'tar..

Could it be?! Could it be!?

Volun must know Sad
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:13 pm

I could be wrong. But I believe Zalissa is from Sha'tar originally, and that belf DK was on (is on?) Sha'tar.

If my memory serves me right.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Vectoria wrote:That REALLY reminds me of someone from The Sha'tar..

Volun must know Sad

... What do you know of the Sha'tar?!
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Timna wrote:

Volun must know Sad

I use to play on it a long, long time ago.
Back in TBC and very, very early WOTLK.

I played a Draenei mage who later became a shaman, male named Volun.. Vólun Razz don't judge me.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Vectoria wrote:
Timna wrote:

Volun must know Sad

I use to play on it a long, long time ago.
Back in TBC and very, very early WOTLK.

I played a Draenei mage who later became a shaman, male named Volun.. Vólun Razz don't judge me.

THAT'S WHERE YOU WENT.

I am uh.. Zaari. Or Shanore. Or Quena. Or was it Qeena?
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 pm

qweeenyyyy
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:qweeenyyyy
Yes?

Also yeah, I'm sure shity Zalissa had shitty chars on that shitty realm
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:12 pm

AAAA VOLUN! I THOUGHT I RECOGNISED THE WHOLE VECTORIA NAME.
I'm Illyxia, and Timna/Shanore knows me as Idrill.

Also Deli, I'm -terrible- at photoshop. I got it and sort of self taught, all I do is scan, then fill the lines with black. So yeah.. Anything you could reccomend?
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Zalissa wrote:then fill the lines with black.
What? How? What do you mean "fill the lines with black"?
What is the quality of the scans? Which material did you use to draw with?

In general, either with pen or with pencil, your best bet to clean up lineart is use either brightness/contrast or levels to boost the contrast of the pic, therefore getting rid of some of the smudge in the white bits.

New Scuzy:
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 ScuzetteLightWielder
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-avlGSTXTs-c/TqSMPZolegI/AAAAAAAAAdU/FQVXXItru2Q/s400/ScuzetteLightWielder.jpg
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Its so small, can barely see Sad
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:58 pm

still small but likin that cleavage.. i mean pick
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:02 pm

I just realised...

..I forgot my character is supposed to have curls. /facepalm
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 pm

What? How? What do you mean "fill the lines with black"?
I used the fill tool to colour the lines I drew, when I scanned them they always scan a very dark grey, so I make them dead black.

What is the quality of the scans? Which material did you use to draw with?
I'm not really sure what a quality scan is.. But when I increase the contrast, the image gains these little specks of pink and green, and the lines break if they're particuarly thin or dissapear all together.

Also, I use just basic cartridge paper with black ball-point art pens, anything else is a bitch to use the fill tool on.

Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:20 am

As of right now, thou shalt stop using the fill tool, sinner!

Scan your image. Make sure to scan it at 300dpi.

Open in photoshop, convert to greyscale. (Image -> Mode -> Greyscale)
Use brightness/contrast (Image -> Adjustments -> Brightness/contrast) and/or levels (Image -> Adjustments -> Levels) to fix the contrast, playing with those setings will usually result in a satisfactory line-picture.

Put line-art on top layer, layer style "multiply". Apply colors underneath as you see fit.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:26 pm

*has the sudden urge to draw and see if this actually works*

I don't own a scanner, just the camera on my phone. ;_; So my pictures just look like shit.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:As of right now, thou shalt stop using the fill tool, sinner!

Scan your image. Make sure to scan it at 300dpi.

Open in photoshop, convert to greyscale. (Image -> Mode -> Greyscale)
Use brightness/contrast (Image -> Adjustments -> Brightness/contrast) and/or levels (Image -> Adjustments -> Levels) to fix the contrast, playing with those setings will usually result in a satisfactory line-picture.

Put line-art on top layer, layer style "multiply". Apply colors underneath as you see fit.

And you ofcourse have to convert it back again once done. from the greyscale that is.
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Morinth wrote:I don't own a scanner, just the camera on my phone. ;_; So my pictures just look like shit.
You should be able to recover line-art in a decent quality from a picture of a modern camera phone, as long as the picture is taking with good lighting...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyrinn Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:57 am

http://www.cgsociety.org/index.php/CGSFeatures/CGSFeatureSpecial/tower_of_evil

This might be relevant. You can download the brush set, i'm using it myself, and I love it.
Vyrinn
Vyrinn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 am

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Ulfine13 A rough idea of a character I'm planning...I'm not a great artist, but I'll do for my characters Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Practice, practice. Wulf and Sadok.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Wulf1

Unfinished sadok.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Sadok1
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next