Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 20 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 am

*dies of punctured lungs!* X.x

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 20 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Chase - Esou Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 am

So much jelly in here
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:10 pm

I... love you now, Jinoti.
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:27 pm

You are very much welcome Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm

"Afterhour Martini"

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 20 Afterh13
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:14 pm

I love the atmosphere. Such a neat compilation - I can so see a complex story of balls and intrigue going along with this!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Ahem, also, by balls I mean of the dance variety.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Jayse wrote:"Afterhour Martini"

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 20 Afterh13

I love this. I love how you have captured the light from the lanterns realy well there and taken time on the shadows. One litttttle thing that bugs me ^^ Did you add that streak of light at the bottom as to portray a slightly open door, or is it a glitch? If you did put it in perhaps you can blend it more into the carpet so it bends with the environment Smile

Other than that. Sweet! keep it up Very Happy 8/10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Aniane/Vale wrote:I love the atmosphere. Such a neat compilation - I can so see a complex story of balls and intrigue going along with this!
First I was like Shocked and then I was cracking up for a straight minute xD

Lovely work, Jayse ^^

Last edited by Mandui on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Mandui wrote:
Aniane/Vale wrote:I love the atmosphere. Such a neat compilation - I can so see a complex story of balls and intrigue going along with this!
First I was like:shock: and then I was cracking up for a straight minute xD

Ahaha. I cracked up after I posted and then re-read it, too xD
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:44 am

Was bored again this evening and decided to mess around in photoshop. Surayo, my troll. (source pic)

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 20 Sura1

Last edited by Mandui on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:14 am

Kill it with fire! >.> I er.. Mean..

Awesome work! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:30 am

Just a little something im working on. Thought i'd come up with some adverts for whitestar. This one is "Under Construction" Hence the Issue #00 Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:08 am

Test 2.. I cant sleeep. So i create XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:31 am

Mandui wrote:Was bored again this evening and decided to mess around in photoshop. Surayo, my troll. (source pic)

(img)

Quite an improvement over Surayo's ingame face :p
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 am

Mandui wrote:Was bored again this evening and decided to mess around in photoshop. Surayo, my troll.

Nicely done but she looks extremely... ehm.. "well" by human standards... Razz
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am

Jinoti wrote:Test 2.. I cant sleeep. So i create XD

Really nice! Like it alot
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:27 am

Thumbs up Jinoti.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Jeanpierre wrote:
Nicely done but she looks extremely... ehm.. "well" by human standards... Razz
Hey! This is my imagination! Even Jean looks good in it! I at least removed her eyebrows and curved her nose. Many who draw trolls don't even bother doing that and have them look 100% human apart from the tusks so hah!
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Mandui wrote:Hey! This is my imagination! Even Jean looks good in it!
Shocked

Btw.. Have you noticed it to be a recurring theme, in all women pictures you post, that they have some of the most luscious lips ever? Razz
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Mandui wrote:Was bored again this evening and decided to mess around in photoshop. Surayo, my troll. (source pic)

You use the cute face for trolls! :<
I assume. ^_^
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Jeanpierre wrote:
Btw.. Have you noticed it to be a recurring theme, in all women pictures you post, that they have some of the most luscious lips ever? Razz
Hmmm...yeah. Funny innit...it's even funnier that you've noticed that before me!
Clay Farglade wrote:
I assume. ^_^
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 20 Wowscrnshot020311214437
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Mandui wrote:
Jeanpierre wrote:
Hmmm...yeah. Funny innit...it's even funnier that you've noticed that before me!
Clay Farglade wrote:
I assume. ^_^
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 20 Wowscrnshot020311214437

WITH FIRE! ><

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Final version yo. POW! :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:48 pm

"Elunes Calibre" (and glad you like the previous one. I'm looking at the 'door lighting' glitch now and will probably touch them up all even more once i've finished them) ^^

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 20 Aronan10
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next