Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Mirian Lightguard Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Thank you! ^^
Mirian Lightguard
Mirian Lightguard

Character sheet
Name: Azulira Oakwhisper
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Ledgic Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:35 pm

That's a pretty hefty improvement on the last piece you put up! Rather nice work.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 pm

If that is the same character as the screenshot in your Signature, why doesn't she look more ethnic?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirian Lightguard Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Flan wrote:If that is the same character as the screenshot in your Signature, why doesn't she look more ethnic?

Well honestly i'm not so good to draw diffrent folk-groups tried to make a afro-american but failed xD i'm use to use paint and a brush then normal pen and paper.. tho im trying but not always succsed alot.. maybe 1 of 20 pictures that i actual feel proud enough to display..
Mirian Lightguard
Mirian Lightguard

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Morinth plays with her food! And she does so rather skillfully. :3

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 Dsc00510

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 Dsc00511
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:01 pm

LOL. I can't believe you posted that XD A mixture of cake, ice cream and chocolate.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:02 pm

skill!
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirian Lightguard Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:06 pm

epic one! xD
Mirian Lightguard
Mirian Lightguard

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 am

Wénndý wrote:Well honestly i'm not so good to draw diffrent folk-groups tried to make a afro-american but failed xD i'm use to use paint and a brush then normal pen and paper.. tho im trying but not always succsed alot.. maybe 1 of 20 pictures that i actual feel proud enough to display..
Don't be afraid to pull some photo's off the internet and draw from an actual reference. It will help you really put her character into the picture. I don't mean to offend, but that drawing could be any generic anime character, aside from the cross on her forehead there is barely anything linking the picture to your character.

Again, not trying to offend, just attempting to offer my assistance to a fellow artist Smile
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirian Lightguard Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Flan wrote:
Wénndý wrote:Well honestly i'm not so good to draw diffrent folk-groups tried to make a afro-american but failed xD i'm use to use paint and a brush then normal pen and paper.. tho im trying but not always succsed alot.. maybe 1 of 20 pictures that i actual feel proud enough to display..
Don't be afraid to pull some photo's off the internet and draw from an actual reference. It will help you really put her character into the picture. I don't mean to offend, but that drawing could be any generic anime character, aside from the cross on her forehead there is barely anything linking the picture to your character.

Again, not trying to offend, just attempting to offer my assistance to a fellow artist Smile

I dont take any offence.. im glad for any advise to be better with drawing.. Very Happy i shall try that you said with looking on diffrent faces and see if i can make something together.. But do not be afraid to say your side of the knowlage you have.. how shall we improve if we don't have people that point out what we can improve.
Mirian Lightguard
Mirian Lightguard

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Flan wrote:Yes. And it was very annoying.

hahahahahaha
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:05 am

Haarlem? Je maakt een grapje!

<-- Hilversum xD
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Lady Vale and her beloved snake. Work in progress. Grah, I'm reminded how very little patience I have for drawing >> Spoiler is for a large file and some minor nudity.

Spoiler:
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Flan wrote:Haarlem? Je maakt een grapje!

<-- Hilversum xD

nais! Amsterdam nu tho Very Happy
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Dorik Thunderbelly wrote:The Dwarves of Khaz'Modan, doing what they do best: shooting Orcs!
Original is here: http://netarliargus.deviantart.com/#/d38umqg

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 The_mountaineers_by_netarliargus-d38umqg

What an overlooked gem. Precious Dorik.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Picked up scetching again. An, with one of her mysterious drinks.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 Anscet10
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm

I don't know if i'll ever have the patience to properly color a piece, but here we go:

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 Delineida1

Ended up more like a love scene then it should be, but oh well. Whatchagunnado.

In case of broken image, this link should work: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/535/delineida1.jpg/

Last edited by Delidah (formerly Flan) on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:35 pm

That pic is great !!! Flan you're amazing. It also reminds me of Ex and drubee's encounter in thhe grove of the ancient in dark shore hehe
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:49 pm

looks awesome even in its semi coloured state mayn.
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Darilas/Annyra/Irelia wrote:Picked up scetching again. An, with one of her mysterious drinks.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 Anscet10

I LOVE this
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Oh my gosh Flan, that is so cutesy-awesome! Makes me sprout butterflies in my belly xD I loves it!
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:47 am

The only WoW themed pictures that I've made and dare showing to others.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 6025009913_bb9bd1b641

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 6025009903_d79c5c41d6

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Raghtul wrote:The only WoW themed pictures that I've made and dare showing to others.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 6025009913_bb9bd1b641

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 30 6025009903_d79c5c41d6

So epic. Very Happy
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Troll cactus ^^
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:52 pm

I love that Cactus. XD
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next