Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Amaryl Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:32 pm

I like the dwarf but I think he's a poor marksman, with his visor in that position compared to the barrel Very Happy

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Bargan wrote:Sniper Dwarf
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Daw12

This seem's familiar somehow...

...i recall a night in the tund--

YOU SHOT ME IN THE ASS!! <_O

(awesome drawing style)
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Sniper cannon : / do not want to be shot.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Krogon wrote:
Bargan wrote:Sniper Dwarf
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Daw12

This seem's familiar somehow...

...i recall a night in the tund--

YOU SHOT ME IN THE ASS!! <_O

(awesome drawing style)

Could it perhaps be a.. Mark S. BOOMSTICK?

Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:19 am

Old orc shaman Rukvar!
(pst, I do commissions on my DA page ;D)

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Rukvar1-2
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Awesome as always^^
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm

do want picture of krogon, wulf!

awesome as ever, i think you may have a new favourite in drawing that orc!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Some guy did a wallpaper and signature of Perturbo on photoshop, all credit to CrazyTaco93. Here's the link to wallpaper https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img88/5756/perturbowallpaper.jpg won't put the pic in the post since it's fairly massive.

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Empty Awesome

Post by Sinnadrin Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 am

CXXIV: THOU SHALT NOT CONSUME THY WEAPONRY, FOR THEY ART SANCTIFIED IN HIS NAME.
Sinnadrin
Sinnadrin

Character sheet
Name: Lord Sinnadrin Sunfury
Title: Sun King Aspirant

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Not happy with it, but atleast it was a good waste of time

Model itself was fine, but couldn't find a suitable background

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Raewou10

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Meh10

Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Si7pho10

Something I did in a bit of spare time. I really wish I could draw traditionaly however
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Still love it though Jayse, keep em coming

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Reservoir Dogs, Cartel style.
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Res1copy2
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 pm

"See this? It's the world's smallest violin playing for the innkeepers."
Rentarn
Rentarn

Location : (1)A particular point or place in physical space. (2)An act of locating.

Character sheet
Name: Dr. Rentarn Finje
Title: Surgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 pm

damn right rentarn
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Bargan Steelgut wrote:Sniper Dwarf

Oh wow <3.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Rather satisfied with this one. Took me about 11 hours to make and it is noticeable how I got sick of it and sloppy in the end, for example the shading near the arm or how I ignored drawing the dress. See more faults each time I look at it, as usual.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Commercial_broad_by_agalii-d34eqs6

...and here's some practicing I did. The small chick's eyes got fucked up so I decided to put on a blindfold. Razz
Also it annoys me how I can't make the spoon bend upwards properly. >: (

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Drawin10
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:42 am

There is no spoon, btw.

Also, your art is incredibly good.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Thank you. Smile
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bharun Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:17 am

Thought I'd draw something else than dwarves for once.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Worgen10
Bharun
Bharun

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Really nice! I love the simplicity in line-art, I wish i was better at it and didn't concern myself too much with skin tones and shades. I should practice it! Very Happy

Here's a drawing I gave up as the legs came out wrong, it's supposed to be Meralynn in some weird armour and with a ridiculously small shield. First full-figure I've tried.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 16 Meralynn_by_agalii-d356t8t
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:46 pm

... I feel so lacking in artistic talent after browsing through this thread...
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Antistia wrote:... I feel so lacking in artistic talent after browsing through this thread...

Oh, you shouldn't. Get inspired instead! I have only been drawing for a couple of months and really couldn't before, now look at how fast I am improving! If you never try you can't ever know how good you are, and I strongly believe anyone can with some practice. Very Happy
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Mmmm, nah, I've tried my hand at drawing in the past. Didn't work so well. I'll stick to increasing my knowledge and sports and leave the creativity to the rest of you guys! Razz
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Art isnt only drawing ... there's also painting, and colouring, and photograhing, and sculpturing, and writing
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next