Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

+77
Psykhe
Ave/Sariella
Ralegh
Norrian/Chezz
Eodan
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Shaelyssa
Antistia
Nessra Sunwhisper
Aladras
Coppersocket
bloop
itsy
Thelos
Gilran
Sinnadrin
Raziev
Mikasa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rmuffn
Dharum
Killian
Feydor
Silferdrake
Meralynn / Ashla
Destiny
Flo
Amaryl
Khendran
Lorainne/Bridlington
Arathoran
Elloa
Quin
Kaleil Sunstrike
Tyrós/Cále
Eowale
Kettin
Saevir
Aluvielle
Lavian
Lyniath
The Z
Lexgrad
Astraea
Kil'drakor
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Grufftoof
Jayse
Drengi/Lokik
The Misty Beast
Geneviève
Mandui
Gilraen
Lini
Gesh
Sanara
Jeanpierre
Jakins
Chase - Esou
Nithel
Drazial
Drustai
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Eodain
Dréfurion
Seranita
Muzjhath
Maelmoor
Morinth
Gahalla
Gogol
Kozgugore Feraleye
Aleric
Zhakiri
Jomir
Ixirar
81 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 25 Empty Re: Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

Post by Morinth Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:22 am

What I'm using is expensive and flashy! :@ But I can't update the graphics drivers cause Sony hate Nvidia but insist on using them. So the driver crashes constantly.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 25 Empty Re: Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

Post by Eowale Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:25 am

Morinth wrote:What I'm using is expensive and flashy! :@ But I can't update the graphics drivers cause Sony hate Nvidia but insist on using them. So the driver crashes constantly.
What? Im constantly updating my Nvidia graphic drivers. Though, I don't use Sony.. wait, why are you using Sony in your computer?!
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:26 am

Is it one of those Vaio things?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 am

First of, fu Saph for making a post too Long to be quoted on a phone!

Anyway. I love the companions, amazing addition to the gameplay.
As for bugs, i can't recall i had any serious bugs at all so far.

Questing, well the storyline stuff, is so much fin and interesting!
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:Is it one of those Vaio things?

Yesh. It's Speshul. 'Cause it's built with the gamer in mind. XD It cost just under £1k. 21st birthday present, and I paid for half. x)

Gonna see if I can save for a desktop, then I can hide in my room and get a big monitor so I can see and turn all the graphics up and be like WOAH NELLY.. :O
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 am

The only annoying thing about this game thus far is that in windowed mode, if I use a keybinding Alt+ Anything it makes the annoying windows DING sound. DING DING DING. FUCK OFF.
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 am

XD I'm on a new planet and it's so boring. I miss my Barrens chat on Dromund Kass. Sad NO ONE SPEAKS ON THIS ONE.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:46 am

What server you white cracka?
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:51 am

Faralan wrote:First of, fu Saph for making a post too Long to be quoted on a phone!

Anyway. I love the companions, amazing addition to the gameplay.
As for bugs, i can't recall i had any serious bugs at all so far.

Questing, well the storyline stuff, is so much fin and interesting!
I know! I can't find any bugs that fuck over the gameplay in any serious way. And those which are there will probably be fixed soon enough.
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Feydor wrote:What server you white cracka?

I'm blacker than the guy in your avatar breh.

And if you were as black as me, you'd have known we've said Lord... Lord Calyphingy several times! (Calypho? IDK. Sounds about right though!)
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Morinth wrote:XD I'm on a new planet and it's so boring. I miss my Barrens chat on Dromund Kass. Sad NO ONE SPEAKS ON THIS ONE.
Mohahahahah! My Marauder just got to Dromund Kass. Envy me!
On the sme server even!
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Hello everyone, my characters are on the RP server Shaltin tunnels (if i managed to spell that right).

Let me know if you are on the same one, it would be nice to RP with a lot of you again.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Never heard of that server. :O

I like how I can RP with people on my Smuggler from the opposite 'faction' as it were. So I can have my space pirate working for both sides. *-* Made me tempted to roll a bounty hunter identical to my smuggler so I could have both sides on the 'same' ship so to speak. Inviting party members to your personal ship. *-*
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Feydor wrote:The only annoying thing about this game thus far is that in windowed mode, if I use a keybinding Alt+ Anything it makes the annoying windows DING sound. DING DING DING. FUCK OFF.

I played with fullscreen first days, everytime i alttabbed and tabbed back in the fucking game wanted to enter loading screen for a while, no matter where or what i was doing in game. So I went Windowed Mode, no problems at all now. Smile

Nor such a sound.

*Edit* It's Dromund KAAS, guys.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:21 pm

I don't understand people who want to use fullscreen when windowed is a viable option. (It's not viable in for example strategygames where you want the mouse sidescrolling)

Also, that first Flashpoint for the Empire was quite fun.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Muzjhath wrote:I don't understand people who want to use fullscreen when windowed is a viable option. (It's not viable in for example strategygames where you want the mouse sidescrolling)

I like the bigger view. That and WoW got errors and crashed the game if I used windowed mode. Rather not have that.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Muzjhath wrote:I don't understand people who want to use fullscreen when windowed is a viable option. (It's not viable in for example strategygames where you want the mouse sidescrolling)

I HOPE YOU KILLED EVERYONE.

My other Sith is going lightside just to be awkward. She's a Twi'lek, go figure. HEALING SORCERER. ESS. HEALING SORCERESS.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Fullscreen is a billion times better XD Only play windowed on WoW because I'm never really committed to it when I log on. Games are so much more immersive when they fill the screen.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:09 pm

The game is quite lonely. Only found one I know so far :< And was actually him that found me.
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Lyniath wrote:

Fullscreen is a billion times better XD Only play windowed on WoW because I'm never really committed to it when I log on. Games are so much more immersive when they fill the screen.
I hate fullscreen because I don't want to isolate myself from MSN and Skype IMs just because I'm playing a game. Having to alt tab and then have an annoying open and closing time just for things like that sucks.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:55 pm

After all these years I always assumed windowed mode was for multboxers. I wouldn't use it myself my game time is stop start as it is with my little girl and work and stuff. I play with no interruptions when everyone's asleep so Skype and msn are usually off, unless I'm drunk.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 pm

well I have two moniters so I have the big one for my games in window mode and the other screan for other stuff
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Why not just have it windowed -and- fullscreen? The option is right there!
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Mine is windowed and full screen, so when I'm playing, I have the full view. And when I tab out for skype, I don't have to wait for the game to reload.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:05 pm

Morinth wrote:Mine is windowed and full screen, so when I'm playing, I have the full view. And when I tab out for skype, I don't have to wait for the game to reload.

I do that on Star Wars, aye. Smoother. Razz
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next