Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

+77
Psykhe
Ave/Sariella
Ralegh
Norrian/Chezz
Eodan
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Shaelyssa
Antistia
Nessra Sunwhisper
Aladras
Coppersocket
bloop
itsy
Thelos
Gilran
Sinnadrin
Raziev
Mikasa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rmuffn
Dharum
Killian
Feydor
Silferdrake
Meralynn / Ashla
Destiny
Flo
Amaryl
Khendran
Lorainne/Bridlington
Arathoran
Elloa
Quin
Kaleil Sunstrike
Tyrós/Cále
Eowale
Kettin
Saevir
Aluvielle
Lavian
Lyniath
The Z
Lexgrad
Astraea
Kil'drakor
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Grufftoof
Jayse
Drengi/Lokik
The Misty Beast
Geneviève
Mandui
Gilraen
Lini
Gesh
Sanara
Jeanpierre
Jakins
Chase - Esou
Nithel
Drazial
Drustai
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Eodain
Dréfurion
Seranita
Muzjhath
Maelmoor
Morinth
Gahalla
Gogol
Kozgugore Feraleye
Aleric
Zhakiri
Jomir
Ixirar
81 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 10 Empty Re: Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

Post by Seranita Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Sad aww that sucks
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 10 Empty Re: Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

Post by Morinth Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:13 pm

I may be tempted. But right now, Guild Wars 2 has snapped my attention up with those little midgets.

We'll see what game wins out in the end.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Hmm indeed Im deffo got g wars on my target of games
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Drustai wrote:So, like I said, I won't make a decision. You guys can choose where you want to go. Legacy of Dawn folks were deployed to Trask, but I believe they're switching to Progenitor. You'll have to confirm that with Khendran, though.
Correcto, it's not a stretch for us to drag our backsides to the Progenitor and re-create the guild there. Already looking forward to playing my Jedi Sentinel there.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Call me a numbnut for not reading in on the early game access thing in detail, but I can't help but feel kind of miffed now I find out they're doing it by a staggered waves method with only 4 waves a day.
Flo
Flo

Character sheet
Name: Sanaje
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Stagerd waves how you mean?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:45 pm

I'll be making characters on all RP realms, be it rp-pve or rp-pvp, so I'll be ready if there's a early switch to another server other than TP.

As for what classes I play, my current order of preference is Inquisitor, Agent and then Trooper.
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:46 pm

.. That was kind of double, yes.

From what I understand, they're letting you in based on when you pre-ordered. And from that, only x number of invites four times a day.

Suppose its kind of easy to read over the 'up to' part in '5 (+2 extra generously granted) days of early access'.
Flo
Flo

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Fucking stupid EA putting out Back to Karkand for BF3 and SWTOR Early Access on the same day, now I can't play cause Origin won't let me log in GG no re
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Ah I see thanks. And up oskar
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:29 pm

I've heard people who've pre-ordered in december have got in already
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziev Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Met plenty of random people from Defias already on the (only) RP-PVP server Lord Calypho. :3

Drustai wrote:
Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:Anyone here got early access are we sure this realm will do well? RPPvP suits roleplay a lot better imo.

RP-PvP on TOR isn't really that good, there's only like 2 or 3 areas where you actually even run into the enemy faction. So RP-PvE and RP-PvP servers aren't all that much different for the most part.

Umm that's really not true. Every planet you play on after level 25 is cross faction, you run into the enemy constantly. Tattooine, Nar Shadaar, etc.
Raziev
Raziev

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziev Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Oskar wrote:Fucking stupid EA putting out Back to Karkand for BF3 and SWTOR Early Access on the same day, now I can't play cause Origin won't let me log in GG no re

You don't need Origin to launch the game, if you still have the beta client from the last 2 beta weekends just use that. Smile
Raziev
Raziev

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:08 am

Can't even download tOR through Origins to begin with, my preload email directed me to the beta client again.

I've heard people who've pre-ordered in december have got in already
Either lucky ballers or the 'bonus waves' were random picks, heard there was some commotion about it on the official forums. <.>

Also noticed that both Trask and Protagonist are allready listed as full, is the player limit seriously allready reached or have they kept the cap intentionally low?
Flo
Flo

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Jez/Raziev wrote:
Oskar wrote:Fucking stupid EA putting out Back to Karkand for BF3 and SWTOR Early Access on the same day, now I can't play cause Origin won't let me log in GG no re

You don't need Origin to launch the game, if you still have the beta client from the last 2 beta weekends just use that. Smile

I got in eventually last night luckily. The Back to Karkand maps are GOOD, it really baffles me why the original 9 BF3 maps are such rubbish in comparison.
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:02 pm

I went to look at some screenshots of this, it is literally wow in space with some extra gimmicks and voiceacting Neutral

Nonetheless, I hope it becomes a viable competitor to WoW, just so that blizzard might have to get their act together again!
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Flo wrote:Also noticed that both Trask and Protagonist are allready listed as full, is the player limit seriously allready reached or have they kept the cap intentionally low?

Not sure. It might be intentionally low for EGA.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Itsy wrote:I went to look at some screenshots of this, it is literally wow in space with some extra gimmicks and voiceacting Neutral

Nonetheless, I hope it becomes a viable competitor to WoW, just so that blizzard might have to get their act together again!

It's superior to WoW since it actually has good lore. And the quests make leveling actually fun. The mechanics and animations are a bit clunky at points, but it more than makes up for it.

Not to mention, the world is amazingly constructed. And clothing is often three-dimensional, not just painted on your skin like in WoW.

Oh, and auto-loot-area is a godsend. Looting every corpse nearby just by clicking one? Yes please.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:27 pm

aww making me wana get it wont be till 28th thow
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Rift had the same area loot system, was quite snazzy. Because I'm lazy.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:58 pm

40+ different hair options is not enough, I need more!
bloop
bloop

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 pm

40!! oh my!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 pm

what about face customising and high altering?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzsD2iO918U There you can see about what exists.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:52 pm

I want Sad i so so want *snifs*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next