Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Felweaver (RP Project)

+2
Mordazan
Arantal
6 posters

Go down

[A] The Felweaver (RP Project) Empty [A] The Felweaver (RP Project)

Post by Arantal Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:54 pm

OOC: This is pretty much a repost of the thread I made upon the realm forums, but since that was made before I knew of this site, I figured I'd best put it up here as well since there is a higher concentration of roleplayers around these parts.

IC:

--

The following notice is pinned to the walls of a variety of demon infested locations, seemingly penned in blood:

--

There is no shortage of fools in our world - and beyond - who turn to dark magic and believe themselves immune to the inevitable corruption associated with it. They delude themselves into thinking that they fight fire with fire, but the bitter truth is that regardless of your motivation, the Burning Legion will assimilate you at some point in time. Even if you escape through death, it is said that what little is left of your blackened souls will find eternal torment in the Twisting Nether.

Those of you who fully embrace the dark gift that is fel magic, I ask that you step forward in order to be bestowed with yet more. Whilst many turn their eyes to the war raging upon the wasteland that is known as Northrend, it cannot be denied that it is swiftly coming to a close. If there is ever a time to make our move, it is now.

If you seek an audience with myself, stand between the two hanging men before the hollowed out tree in Deadwind Pass. Come alone, and consider this your first test of loyalty.

- The Felweaver

---

OOC:

I'm sure I'm not the only roleplayer who enjoys tales of corruption, deception and betrayal. To that end I have decided to step forward and hopefully forge an organisation to do just that. This will not be a guild, simply because I detest the idea that you need to be in a guild just to take part in roleplay. Instead, this will be a project - linked through the use of a moderated chat channel.

As I am building this up from scratch, I figured I would put this forward in order to have my character forge ties with other corrupted individuals throughout the Alliance! Our main and primary goal will be to spread the tainted seed of doubt and corruption, all the while providing a group of cunning, yet mature villian and villianess roleplayers.

This will not be the 'RAWR ME EVIL ME SMASH!' roleplay that is often encountered in the likes of Goldshire. This will instead, be more in depth. You may not even know who the true villians are IC - though naturally, you will OOC.

At any rate, if anyone is interested in this then simply poke me in game and we'll arrange an IC interview to get things started. Any questions? Send 'em my way!

[u]

Arantal

Back to top Go down

[A] The Felweaver (RP Project) Empty Re: [A] The Felweaver (RP Project)

Post by Mordazan Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 pm

We'll have a little talk soon enough Smile
Mordazan
Mordazan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 pm

I like the idea, but is this like, Warlock only or....? And is the group's name The Felweavers or ...?
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Arantal Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:40 am

Any class and race are welcome to take part in this project, whether they be simple cutpurses seeking to earn some cash, to city guards deciding to investigate odd rumours and the like.

I've set up a channel too, based on the name of the project: Felweaver.

The project name is just the nickname of my character adopted in order to prevent people knowing his real name IC, for added subtlety.

Arantal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 am

Looks good *nods*

Tread carefully.. *nods again*
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:56 pm

I might "help" if I got the time. Having experience in this field.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:07 pm

I'll join the channel soon'ish, most likely on my warlock, Eothan.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down