Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare - Revised, Reworked. A Call to the Magi of the Alliance. (The Event)

+5
Geldar
Valerias
Ledgic
Zhakiri
Magaskawee/Anaei
9 posters

Go down

The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare - Revised, Reworked. A Call to the Magi of the Alliance. (The Event) Empty The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare - Revised, Reworked. A Call to the Magi of the Alliance. (The Event)

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:10 am

"IC: Posters have been placed in the Cathedral Square, Mage District and Dwarven District of Stormwind aswell as the Mystic Quarter of Ironforge, New Tinkertown, The Howling Oak in Darnassus, the Cathedral District in Gilneas City and the Exodar's magical centre.

"Magi of the Alliance,

In these times of great magical and worldly upheaval it has fallen to many of us to use our arts and skills for those of war, the Horde pushes against us with unrelentless cruelty and even from within we face the threat of the Twilight Hammer worming their way into our cities each day. As Minister of Magic for the Government of King Varian Wrynn I feel it is my duty to attempt to keep magical order within our Alliance wherever I can. Therefore, I hereby place the call out to you, the summoners, the frostweavers, the arcanists etc. I propose to open the doors of my Ministry to all those who would assist our Alliance keep magical order. The Kirin Tor's influence is impeded by their presence in Northrend and thusly their immediate interferance in crises is not to be counted upon. The shattering has brought forward so many new faces to our world, in terms of Magic. The Alliance is graced by the Highborne, skilled arcanists who pre-date most of our races' touch of magic. The Dark Iron dwarves whom now follow the coalition also brought forward the use of magic in Dwarven society, another valueble asset. I therefore call to all races, backgrounds and qualification. The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare will assist the alliance in dealing with internal and external magic affairs within the Kingdom of Stormwind and all others who would request our help. I hope to hear from you magi of the Alliance, within this ministry you may teach, be taught and assist your people in seeing a brighter, glorious new dawn.

Long live the King,
Long live the Alliance,

From the desk of the Minister of Magic of the Kingdom of Stormwind,
Prof. V.R. Astroloxia"

OOC:

The magical community on this server is, let's just say scattered. A guild of all magi, or those to deal with it is unreasonable. It will never survive. So I came up with this idea, take a look at Jayse and the SI:7, they are all in different guilds but are still within SI:7. I hope to create the same system, you are all welcome to remain in your guilds etc and those who wish to join the Ministry will be inducted and invited to events etc that concern it. We'll have a hierarchy within the Ministry that doesn't depend on guild ranks. I really hope to see a boost in 'good' (meaning not evil) magical rp on the Alliance as there is so much potential. Especially as Dalaran is now an RP paradise. If anyone is interested I ask you get in touch either on these forums or in-game on Vezullia, Marilissia or Algaidos. Oh, and opinions and comments are more than welcome.

Ta,
Vez"

My hectic life is now calm and many have asked for it, so here it is. This is the call for the first event, the meeting and possible forming of this society.

Time: 20:00, Saturday 19th February.
Place: The Mage's Balcony, Mage District, Stormwind.
Those Welcome: Magi of any race, Warlocks of any race (that aren't completely evil and corrupt) and any class that either combats or has a deep interest in magic.
Goals of meeting: To establish the Ministry properly.

Hope to see a fair few there.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare - Revised, Reworked. A Call to the Magi of the Alliance. (The Event) Empty Re: The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare - Revised, Reworked. A Call to the Magi of the Alliance. (The Event)

Post by Zhakiri Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:03 am

I would've loved to come, but unfortunately I'm busy on that date.
Hope the event goes well Smile
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare - Revised, Reworked. A Call to the Magi of the Alliance. (The Event) Empty Re: The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare - Revised, Reworked. A Call to the Magi of the Alliance. (The Event)

Post by Ledgic Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:01 pm

I should be around, and I may show up on my mage. Nice to see you're looking at doing something like this though.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Awesome!! I'll try to show up on one of my Aislinghall mages. As you say, especially with Dalaran so prime for RPing, it'll be brilliant to get some confederation and activity going.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:44 pm

I should come on my mage aswell.™
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:18 pm

likewise if i get a chance in my mages hectic scedule
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Curses work strikes another blow to my RP great idea though.
Bob's gotta try this out.Though I won't be sharing my crazy ideas affraid

Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayah Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Meh, doesn't sound like something my highborne mage would care about Sleep
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Sorayah wrote:Meh, doesn't sound like something my highborne mage would care about Sleep

Not a forceful summons. If he wouldn't care changes are the Ministry wouldn't care he didn't join to be fair!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:34 pm

This is taking place in half an hour on the Mage's Balcony, overlooking the sea.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:17 pm

A little let down frankly, no one showed up at all, when i've been complained at constantly to do more for the magical community.

I'll attempt to reorganize this and try again sometime in the future.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Let me know when and I'll put it on the website for you. Can't hurt really. Hope it works better next time :S
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm very sorry that I forgot about this. I would like to come next time, even if my only mages are very minor characters.

Also, weekends are hard for people, I think - a weekday evening might be more ideal.

Last edited by Aniane/Vale on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:35 pm

An apology from me, as well, since I did intend on being there for this. It just conflicted with dinner etc.

I think Annie's suggestion about sticking it on a weekday is a good one.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down