Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tugnar Skychaser's Royal Rumble. Horde RP event.

+3
Krogon Devilstep
erwtenpeller
Tugnar Skychaser
7 posters

Go down

Tugnar Skychaser's Royal Rumble. Horde RP event. Empty Tugnar Skychaser's Royal Rumble. Horde RP event.

Post by Tugnar Skychaser Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:03 am

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing great.

This was originally an idea I had for a weekly event, but since I'm planning on leaving WoW soon, I thought I'd make it one big event.

The idea was to make a RP event, where all the Horde RP guilds get together, at a location that I choose, and then chooses a champion from their guild to represent them. This champion then faces the other guilds champions in a 1v1 fight, 5 rounds. The reason for 5 is because 3 rounds wouldn't give onlookers a good show. Of course no Tank spec or Healer spec, since the matches would take forever then, DPS vs DPS specs only.
The winner then gets, well most of my gold, not sure how much but I think 20k give or take.

This was supposed to be an event to give the RP guilds chance to all meet each other and do some random interguild RP. The prize money would have been 1000gold since it was a weekly event.

Is any of the Horde RP guilds interested?

Tugnar Skychaser

Back to top Go down

Tugnar Skychaser's Royal Rumble. Horde RP event. Empty Re: Tugnar Skychaser's Royal Rumble. Horde RP event.

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 am

Tournaments are always fun. Be sure to contact the shatterskull Marauders.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Tugnar Skychaser's Royal Rumble. Horde RP event. Empty Re: Tugnar Skychaser's Royal Rumble. Horde RP event.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:43 pm

With the current state of rogue pvp...um...no. Good luck tho and gratz in advance to the winning warrior/mage Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Arli wrote:With the current state of rogue pvp...
Pfff... You're just scared.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Arli wrote:With the current state of rogue pvp...um...no. Good luck tho and gratz in advance to the winning warrior/mage Wink

Bull-and-or-crap.

if you want a tutorial with uncle Krogon just ask. I seem to be teaching half the horde side rogues as is...

EDIT: and i may well enter myself to prove the point!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Rogues are getting buffed tommorow.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tugnar Skychaser Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Ah well, guess it was doomed from the start. Thanks for the posts all! Have a great day.

Tugnar Skychaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Catari Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Tugnar Skychaser wrote:Ah well, guess it was doomed from the start. Thanks for the posts all! Have a great day.

Well if you give up that easy, then yes, its doomed.

I think that is you make a simple formal invitation to the Horde Guilds, they would gladly sent their champions to your competition. But it does take a little bit of work in game Smile
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tugnar Skychaser Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Well I've been trying to set this up for two weeks now, been talking to the guilds in game. All of them said I should make a post on Defiasrp forum. I did it, and now I'm told to go back in game.

Tugnar Skychaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryak Sunwhisper Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:05 pm

I will probably be there to crack a few warriors up, depending on date as I have a wierd work schedule.

Rogues are getting buffed tommorow.

It's next week when pvp season ends.
Ryak Sunwhisper
Ryak Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Ryak Sunwhisper
Title: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Catari Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Tugnar Skychaser wrote:Well I've been trying to set this up for two weeks now, been talking to the guilds in game. All of them said I should make a post on Defiasrp forum. I did it, and now I'm told to go back in game.

Moaning will not get your events done. Make your mind up for a date, make a contact in each of the guilds you want to participate, make a calender invite and have them invite people. And i'm pretty sure you didnt contact the Shatterskulls, as they would'nt have asked you to make any post here.

Seems to me you want to make something, and you got no idea of how to do it, and instead of asking for help, you complain about it.

Now let me just make it very clear that i think its a good idea, and if you really made contact with people ingame i'm sure you could quickly find out how to make it work.
When people asked you to post something here i'm sure they meant: "Post a finished event, with dates, times etc"

My suggestion:
Visit http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5299360787
Contact an officer in these guilds. Check for their event days etc, and find the day that will suit the most (Dont try and make it suit everyone. It will be impossible). Make a calender event, ask your contacts to invite people aswell. And to top it of, sent in ingame mail to your contacts with the details of the event in an IC manner.

I love people making events. I'm not too happy with people posting event ideas just to hear people go "yay" or "nay".

Get cracking. Your idea is good.
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tugnar Skychaser Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:39 pm

I find it kind of offensive that you so openly attack me and label me, but I guess that's how things work. I have contacted the Marauders, talked to Grim he said they were intrested and would join if I could get more people to join. Everyone I asked said to make a post here asking for support. I talked to all the RP guilds I know, everyone said make a post here and ask oponions.

Tugnar Skychaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:43 pm

I find it kind of offensive that you so openly attack me
He's not attacking you, he's getting through a point. Smile
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryak Sunwhisper Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Make a date or an approximate date with like 1-2 weeks before hand so you can ICly invite guilds then they will show. I organized once before just for rogues in the past and it's hard work but you need to go by steps posting the idea without plans on dates and so on is a bit "random" Smile Set a date you can delay later if something comes up and in between now and the set date you go ICly contact the guilds you are intending to invite.
Ryak Sunwhisper
Ryak Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Ryak Sunwhisper
Title: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Catari Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Tugnar Skychaser wrote:I find it kind of offensive that you so openly attack me and label me, but I guess that's how things work. I have contacted the Marauders, talked to Grim he said they were intrested and would join if I could get more people to join. Everyone I asked said to make a post here asking for support. I talked to all the RP guilds I know, everyone said make a post here and ask oponions.

As you say. You're here for oppinions and support. I've given both. If you find it offensive, i'm sorry. Just sharing my oppinion. And i believe i've also said a few times that i'm sharing my support. I find the way you've gone about trying to make this event rather wasted. No one has ever said no to an event with fighting and competition. Just make it.

I've even shared my ideas as to how you could manage the details of getting the event going. Go through with it or not. I hope you will, and i will do my best to attend.
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tugnar Skychaser Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Thank you Ryak. I'll try doing it that way.

Tugnar Skychaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down