Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare

3 posters

Go down

The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare Empty The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 pm

*Posters around the city proclaim the establishment of a new order.*

Subjects of His Majesty King Wrynn,

This day I as Minister of Magic have founded the Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare. This ministry was founded with the intention of governing over the Magical Activity in the Kingdom of Stormwind and her regions. I thank all that applied for a place in the ministry, there were many and I have extensively reduced the numbers to but a few. Although any whom would see themselves worthy of this task, I implore you to come and to apply with me through my offices or the Ministry itself.

The Order as it stands is comprised of;

Professor V.R Astroloia; Minister of Magic
Miss J. Beckjordsson; Apprentice to the Minister
Mr. J. Electrogear Jr; Foreign Magical Advisor
Miss M.I Azuresong; Ministerial Agent
Mr. Nastor Dalewind; Researcher of Fel Magic

Should you wish to apply for this order, I stress that no magical affinity is required. We do require skilled, and resourceful men and women from all walks of life. Magic must sometimes be tackled with brute force, something that we will make those that would use dark arts in our land know.

I would also ask that -all- Regimental, Military Company, Ministries, Priesthoods and any other organizations that deal with magical prisinors or detaining them have their leaders contact the Minister of Magic immediately as the new methods of capture and holding must be discussed. The ministry will also supply these organizations with warded restraints etc.

Should you as a citizen, or refugee suffer injustice or violence by magical means I implore you to seek one of the Ministry out. We are here to serve you, the people with all the talent and skills we have.

Light Bless,
King's Honour,

Professor V.R Astroloxia,
Minister of Magic

Last edited by Anaei/Vezullia/Minua on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare Empty Re: The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare

Post by Torukan Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:36 pm

*Tashun walks past a poster, seeing the words Minister of Magic, raging and ripping down as much as is near him before walking off muttering curses*

((btw, lol sorry I dced in our fight last night, net died o.O))

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare Empty Re: The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:38 pm

((Don't worry I fled.))
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Biggest drawback with the ministry of magic is that there is virtually no magical community. So the 'employment' of mages in the ministry is a rather good way of creating that community. So now only time will tell how things develop!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Imanuel wrote:Biggest drawback with the ministry of magic is that there is virtually no magical community. So the 'employment' of mages in the ministry is a rather good way of creating that community. So now only time will tell how things develop!

Don't you worry, i'll make problems then solve them! xD
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Added another person.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down