Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde RP hotspots?

3 posters

Go down

Horde RP hotspots? Empty Horde RP hotspots?

Post by itsy Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:12 pm

I'm currently looking for some RP on my Horde main, Glilya Gearcruncher the goblin rogue. However, I'm somewhat bound into my current PvE guild for the time being, and so I was wondering where Horde RPers tend to congregate, as I've only ever RPed Hordeside as part of a guild before.

And no Silvermoon Rolling Eyes
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Horde RP hotspots? Empty Re: Horde RP hotspots?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:31 pm

How I found RP horde side before I had a guild was through people I knew that invited me to events. If you have contacts over there, best way might be to just arrange something for your goblin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Glilya wrote:I'm currently looking for some RP on my Horde main, Glilya Gearcruncher the goblin rogue. However, I'm somewhat bound into my current PvE guild for the time being, and so I was wondering where Horde RPers tend to congregate, as I've only ever RPed Hordeside as part of a guild before.

Get in contact with the Steampunk Cartel, or the Steamwheedle Scoundrels; and maybe The Honest Dogs Company. There's a Goblin RP channel they can direct you to, and you could probably just give them a nudge to see if Bilgewater Harbor is active on that particular day. Recently, it's been getting rather popular.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:57 pm

Medion wrote:
Glilya wrote:I'm currently looking for some RP on my Horde main, Glilya Gearcruncher the goblin rogue. However, I'm somewhat bound into my current PvE guild for the time being, and so I was wondering where Horde RPers tend to congregate, as I've only ever RPed Hordeside as part of a guild before.

Get in contact with the Steampunk Cartel, or the Steamwheedle Scoundrels; and maybe The Honest Dogs Company. There's a Goblin RP channel they can direct you to, and you could probably just give them a nudge to see if Bilgewater Harbor is active on that particular day. Recently, it's been getting rather popular.

...Just what do you mean with -Maybe-? WE made GoblinRP channel for crying out loud! /ignored 4 evar.

Despite the ignorant fool, we've roleplayed around orgrimmar a little especially in the goblin slums. We've noticed other goblins roleplay there, such has <Azeroth Everything Co>, they actually seem quite interesting from what we've observed. Wonder how many of you have actually heard about them, not every RP guild out there visit or let themselves be known in these forums or in the general channels we all have.

Before i derail too much, i'd recommend checking out Goblin slums, Ratchet, Bilgewater Harbor if you are specificly looking out for goblin roleplaying. But for general roleplaying, all of those mentioned above. Basicly any town, but most RP events are guild focused and with other guilds.

Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:33 am

Daxarth wrote:
Medion wrote:

...Just what do you mean with -Maybe-? WE made GoblinRP channel for crying out loud! /ignored 4 evar.

Quiet you! I was half asleep when I posted that, you know what I'm like D:
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down