Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- Exploration Roleplay. Freelancers upcoming expedition to Darnassus and Darkshore.

4 posters

Go down

- Exploration Roleplay. Freelancers upcoming expedition to Darnassus and Darkshore. Empty - Exploration Roleplay. Freelancers upcoming expedition to Darnassus and Darkshore.

Post by Alex Radke Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Freelancers upcoming expedition:

- Exploration Roleplay. Freelancers upcoming expedition to Darnassus and Darkshore. Darkshore_by_Legions_black_hunter

Dates:

23rd - 26th.

Guilds Participating:

Freelancers, Blades for Hire, The Three Hammers, Natures Grasp and various cultist affiliates.

Location and Motive:

The finale event will be an incursion launched upon Blackfathom Depths.

-23rd.
The expedition will move out from Stormwind, commissioning several ships and perhaps portals to bring us swiftly to Darnassus, the expedition will remain in the vicinity of Darnassus for the night as we run correspondence with the local people (Natures Grasp and other Night Elven role-players) before commissioning a ship across to Darkshore.

-24th.
The expedition shall upon hearing how much disarray has been caused in Darkshore, shall continue to move south and set up camp on the fringes of the region. The expedition will receive word that most of what has occurred in Darkshore originates in Blackfathom Depths. The expedition will then make a judgement call to launch an incursion upon the bastion and temple of The Twilights Hammer and Old Gods, ridding the land of this evil once more.

-25th.
The expedition shall launch several groups at once to ride out towards Blackfathom, from scouting groups to those who will conduct the assault themselves while others secure the surrounding area. Several groups who enter the dungeon will succeed / fail based on their progression.

-26th.
The commission will return to Darnassus and thus Stormwind, having hoped to create strong ties with our Night Elven allies and rid the land of evil once more.
Alex Radke
Alex Radke

Back to top Go down

- Exploration Roleplay. Freelancers upcoming expedition to Darnassus and Darkshore. Empty Re: - Exploration Roleplay. Freelancers upcoming expedition to Darnassus and Darkshore.

Post by Evesia Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 pm

You have Natures Grasp on this event but we haven't formally agreed due to our own events and we also haven't been approached or informed of this IC...
Evesia
Evesia

Character sheet
Name: Evesia Moonflame
Title:

Back to top Go down

- Exploration Roleplay. Freelancers upcoming expedition to Darnassus and Darkshore. Empty Re: - Exploration Roleplay. Freelancers upcoming expedition to Darnassus and Darkshore.

Post by Arkil Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:24 pm

I heard you guys were bombarding our members earlier asking where we were for this event. I thought it best to clarify that you didn't give us a time for any of these events, so we're not 100% sure when we can schedule you in around our own events. I also am pretty sure Evesia pointed out that we were busy Tuesday evening with our own event, so we wouldn't be able to meet you then either.

We also need you to contact us IC to tell us about all this. We've had a couple of disjointed correspondences OOC but we IC have no idea you're even on the continent. If you'd like to strike up some RP with us this week, please contact one of our Officers IC and we can try and arrange something.

Thanks guys.
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Radke you failed us!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Radke Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:37 pm

Wish to extend a short apology as it appears lines have been crossed and I had been under the wrong impression, even though we were told to expect Natures Grasp IC on the night we arrived and we had waited for quite a significant period of time before using our backup option.

Although there was no correspondence IC, I was under the impression that Natures Grasp would be willing to find our expedition unloading from the boat or from some similar unfolding situation and from there we could extend our allegiance to each other via emissaries.

However it appears this was not to be, there was no bombarding however as only I talked to Eve, after which I told her Yvonne would be her contact as I had to leave and that was the end of the matter.

You are more than welcome to join tonights events, the finale, and if somehow Natures Grasp has not heard of such a large scale expedition in their lands, I am more than willing to send someone to extend our hand Smile

- Radke.
Alex Radke
Alex Radke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down