Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Darkspear Offensive.

+2
Kristeas Sunbinder
Unathi
6 posters

Go down

[H] The Darkspear Offensive. Empty [H] The Darkspear Offensive.

Post by Unathi Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Greetings boys and girls, it is I your favorite friendly neighbourhood Darkspear, Una'thi. As most of you may or may not have found out, the retaking of the 'Echo Isles' will be launched after tomorrows maintainence. Being the servers Dakspear RP guild, we'd like to issue an invitation to all Horde roleplayers to take part in this epic event, as during the actual batle, you will be transformed into a Darkspear Warrior, so race is not an issue, you can all experience the glory of the Darkspear trolls! However, there are a few bumps that we must smooth out, and I'd love any suggestions and/or ideas to make this event go as smoothly as possible.

Having learned about this in only one day, things are a tad rushed, people are scattering about bouncing off ideas. The retaking itself is a short quest chain, what most of us are proposing is to do the quests together, and take part as a group. The only prerequsite is that players must be lvl 75-80. If any Alliance characters have a Horde 75-80, you're more than welcome to join the Darkspear offensive.

While details are a bit fuzzy, my fellow roleplayers and myself would love a dedicated group to be a part of this glorious moment in Darkspear history, afterwards a celebration shall be had and a speech from Una'thi himself, honoring the brave Horde warriors, and welcoming all Horde members to the new 'Darkspear Isles'.

Short notice indeed, but feedback is greatly wanted and needed. What we're looking for is a solid date, and a solid roleplaying force. So let's work together and make a great imprint on the Defias roleplaying community.

Unathi
Unathi

Character sheet
Name: Unathi
Title: Darkspear

Back to top Go down

[H] The Darkspear Offensive. Empty Re: [H] The Darkspear Offensive.

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm

I think we want to ask ourselves, do we want to do this after the Northrend stuff or not.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Bugger.. I just transfered Vect. <Frowns> now I don't have a bloodly horde level 75-80, FFFH!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Lukeian/Natelda wrote:Bugger.. I just transfered Vect. <Frowns> now I don't have a bloodly horde level 75-80, FFFH!

Well you could always go to Gnomeregan instead.

Being a prominent Gnome figure I'll probably give that event far more attention than the Darkspear one, but if I have time (and my connection straightens itself out) I might check by on my Death Knight to help out the Darkspears,
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Lukeian/Natelda wrote:Bugger.. I just transfered Vect. <Frowns> now I don't have a bloodly horde level 75-80, FFFH!

I feel the same about my priest, from troll to human Sad

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unathi Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

The plan is for this Thursday, Sept 16th at 8:00pm server time.
All Horde roleplayers (Or Alliance with a small Horde itch) looking for a grand night of retaking the Isles in the name of the Darkspear and the Horde, should swing by to lend a sword or spell.

Afterwards there'll be a short celebration in Sen'jin village for the Horde to sit back reflect on current hardships, and enjoy some fine Darkspear hospitality while you breathe a sigh of relief, and slip into a small measure of peace and comfort.

Thanks for your interest and support Defias.

-Unathi afro
Unathi
Unathi

Character sheet
Name: Unathi
Title: Darkspear

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:20 am

It be awesome mon! Me be stealin' dem pork of da' Rargnasha!
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down