Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice in Stormwind City - by four Evil Guilds

+14
Zinkle Figgins
Cathee Norris
Valdar/Melan
Magaskawee/Anaei
Lavian
Jimble
Kristeas Sunbinder
Jomir
Gahalla
Raviran / Reynar
Jayse
Kil'drakor
Saevir
Melnerag
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Justice in Stormwind City - by four Evil Guilds - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice in Stormwind City - by four Evil Guilds

Post by Melnerag Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Grand! Will add tommorow/thursday. In case somebody else reads this and wants to be on the list too, either as a judge, or provider of some unique punishments.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Justice in Stormwind City - by four Evil Guilds - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice in Stormwind City - by four Evil Guilds

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Sophyra wrote:Grand! Will add tommorow/thursday. In case somebody else reads this and wants to be on the list too, either as a judge, or provider of some unique punishments.

*sets down a banana, a parking ticket and a rather frisky muskrat* Excellent..

Also actually got my judge his little outfit. Even the best gavel! C'mon criminals! Start confessin'!!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 am

Uhm, yes. Eselan the Slow should be my title. Havn't actually seen this thread before, but after reading through it, I am in awe. After having played a guard for several years as well as a notorious criminal, I can definately agree that this is a brilliant way to go. It's a very handy "code of cunduct" for capturing/punishing criminals, as well as being captured/being punished as a criminal.

Even though the OOC and IC communication between this particular Councilor and the server's largest guard guild has, indeed, been very poor I'd be very appreciative if this sheet was made the 'norm' so to speak for criminal and guard RP.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:05 am

Might want to add the <Stormwind City Guard> for guard guilds to contact for the punishments ^^ On the Disciplining by the guards, Compulsory Guard Duty, Aiding in the Command Center and Prison Sentence with RP I mean.

Otherwise this looks pretty neat to me.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 am

<Stormwind City Guard>? Who are these guys?
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:43 am

New guard guild, led by Allaric (I think?). Not sure how far in the process of recruiting they are, but roleplaying guards they already do I believe.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Notice the spelling. It is not Aleric, which is my character.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Yeah I was a bit confused first in game, but figured it all out after a bit XD
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:38 pm

I am not mindlessly adding guilds up on the list Smile. First of all I will poke them and ask if they actually want to deal out punishments, what sorts of punishments etc etc.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 pm

In these extremely guard-heavy days, I feel this should be bumped from beyond the grave to make sure punishment is kept fun.

So uh... I'd like some therapy as my punishment for being such a necromancer.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:43 pm

You got punished just for being a necromancer, or are you being punished for being a necromancer actively necromancing and pitting said necromancings against non-necromanced things?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:59 pm

"You are hereby found guilty of Threadomancy! How do you plead?!"

On a more serious note, a lovely read no matter it was written about four years ago. Plenty of good ideas.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Skarain wrote:On a more serious note, a lovely read no matter it was written about four years ago. Plenty of good ideas.

time sure flies ;_;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2