Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Roleplay Communities

2 posters

Go down

World of Warcraft Roleplay Communities Empty World of Warcraft Roleplay Communities

Post by Flemk Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:32 pm

As this new features has been introduced, I am taking the chance to open a sticky page where to post your communities.
Please comment your communities down here and the moderators will then edit them in the main post.

Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Alliance
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Direct invitation: wn7YveCEX2

Defias Brotherhod Roleplay Horde
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Direct invitation: y9XpGVSD2r
Flemk
Flemk

Character sheet
Name: Flemk Meserath
Title:

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft Roleplay Communities Empty Re: World of Warcraft Roleplay Communities

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:45 am

Those interested in rp pvp in some form, there is a Community I'm starting up for Alliance.

Community name: Alliance army group for campaigns Rp PvP

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link ID: e9Zjb7UNA4

(ps. Don't get surprised for it not being very active, it's for planning, creating events and contacting players, not meant to be a socializing Community, there are those already.

There happens rp pvp at times so, it might be considerable amount of time in between events, due to it requires a lot of planning and setting up an event, with the limited time anyone might have.

Lots of things happen behind the scenes, but I hope to gain better communication chances with the Community and to plan better together and coordinate things.)

------------------------------------------------

Those interested in rp pvp in some form, there is a Community I'm starting up for Horde.

Community name: Horde army group for campaigns Rp PvP

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link ID: ZPLoA7HPmW

(ps. Don't get surprised for it not being very active, it's for planning, creating events and contacting players, not meant to be a socializing Community, there are those already.

There happens rp pvp at times so, it might be considerable amount of time in between events, due to it requires a lot of planning and setting up an event, with the limited time anyone might have.

Lots of things happen behind the scenes, but I hope to gain better communication chances with the Community and to plan better together and coordinate things.)
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down