Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Population Threads Cleanup

Go down

Population Threads Cleanup Empty Population Threads Cleanup

Post by Skarain Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Posting here for general awareness. As decided by the earlier thread, I have begun moving Population Character Files of inactive players into the Archives.

I will be posting in here whenever a section is finished, as the forum does not announce of changes the same way it does of new posts.

Keep in mind that my prune is far from perfect, and is based on whether I know the character, have seen the character, or If the player have any kind of forum presence from which I can gauge their activity from. I will likely make mistakes, so please point out when a character who wasn't supposed to be moved has been moved to the wrong section.

---

Population > Blood Elf has been gone through. If you are still an active player whose character file can no longer be found there, do let me know and I shall move it back. Likewise, if you can identify a friend who is still playing/no longer is playing, do let me know and I shall move the character file.

-Were not sure of all "Phoenixstrider House" characters/members, but since the guild has been around still recent, I did leave those whose had it in name + others whom I could recognize.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Population Threads Cleanup Empty Re: Population Threads Cleanup

Post by Skarain Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:42 am

Looking for extra hands to aid with finishing this, preferably those deeply involved with the Alliance scene, as I have excluded myself from that quite a lot with my Neutral/Horde activity.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down