Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some RP thoughts worth mentioning (good/bad toon interactions mostly)

+4
Cid
Skarain
Littlepip
Azapha
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just some RP thoughts worth mentioning (good/bad toon interactions mostly) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just some RP thoughts worth mentioning (good/bad toon interactions mostly)

Post by Azapha Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:44 am

If you think I feel like a victim then I'm sorry pal, you don't know me.. You your self have a habit of trying to name what people are on this forum as well, I have seen on other threads but you don't know who the person behind the typing is, same as I don't know you

You want to know what I did when council was over, went and carried on rping like nothing had happened, because sure I was disappointed a little, I had ideas, but I was not going to spit out a dummy and cry. I went and had fun, then looked over my whisper log when I was chilling out and thought.. why not, a lot of peeps messaged me, I don't know half of them, clearly a few people had opinions on it so I'll make a thread..

Sorry Bro, there's no victims here
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Just some RP thoughts worth mentioning (good/bad toon interactions mostly) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just some RP thoughts worth mentioning (good/bad toon interactions mostly)

Post by Ixirar Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:46 am

I'm not saying what you are and what you aren't behind your keyboard. I'm commenting on the narrative that you've set up in this thread. Maybe you should work on how to better convey more accurate narratives before making threads like these.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:52 am

I could say maybe you should stop trying to shot gun everyone with a brush of what they apparently are, maybe consider that you don't know and your belief of being right is somewhat poorly placed when trying to judge the person though keyboard typing, it's not the same as voice speaking as we type often in ways different to how we speak, sure I didn't plan my thread, it was late, I did it just before going to bed,  I didn't really think of it like that at the time

Correcting my self on my own fail, did post before eating food..  I just remembered I did post before food then went afk for a while but same point. It was an after thought

And with that epic derail,  I'll say dude purely on the fact this was meant to leave people open to opinions rather just go over the same crap over and over with council ((which I made another post to try shift the debunking conversation about the council to there leaving that to be it's own debate..  But oh well)) can new posts be about something other than,  there's it's own topic which is called council opinions for it. ((i let it derail just as much before someone calls me a hypocrite for saying this now, I know))
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:54 pm

This all got confusing really fast. What were people whispering anyway out of curiosity, what about, what did they say?
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:56 pm

i deleted this answer .. it was off topic and not going down a path of talk i want this thread to go down

Last edited by Azapha on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing my answer as on topic i want to drop the point being lets aim the whole topic on one event i have already mentioned, it was a generalized view)
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2