Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•IC• Letters to the Senate

+2
Rhena
Webbles
6 posters

Go down

•IC• Letters to the Senate Empty •IC• Letters to the Senate

Post by Webbles Wed May 04, 2016 4:20 pm

OOC info:
Webbles
Webbles

Character sheet
Name: Webbles Boozeboat
Title: Her Majesty

http://thescarlet.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

•IC• Letters to the Senate Empty Re: •IC• Letters to the Senate

Post by Azapha Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:32 am

**A letter Addressed to Chancellor Blackforge is received in Ironforge during the late hours of the night , the letter has a black wax seal with crossed keys & a key hole below. the paper is a heavy grade and of high quality**

•IC• Letters to the Senate Letter12

letter in text format:

((OOCly apologies for the quality of picture, apparently i could not make it less blurry when uploading it, looks stunning on my PC at least ^^))

Last edited by Azapha on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text copy of letter for ease of reading due to picture quality)
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:32 pm

•IC• Letters to the Senate Letter10

To Chancellor and Senators of the Iron forge Senate
Azapha writes to you again in regards to the Senator of Divine position and wishes to be considered as she believes she is more than qualified for the role.
Azapha has many years of Experience in magical affairs dating back to her first studies in Gilneas of the arcane, she has since that time extended her reach beyond the arcane and began her studies into OTHER areas of magic, most notably known by many fel magic and the demonic, however Azapha has also studied the void and shadow magic in a practical form as well. Azapha has traveled far Expanding on her studies and explored the corners of Azeroth having spent time in the Library of the Kirin Tor in the Violet tower as well as more practical on the field research.

Experience in Curses and Hexes – Azapha has seen and experienced so many curses and is more than confident in her ability to identify and reference many without need of books, she can name and describe over a hundred curses from the most basic forms to much more devious and sinister works

Banishment of otherwordly beings – Azapha has personally banished a number of Demons back to the twisting nether including one Nathrezim (often more known by the name Dreadlord) many lesser demons and on occasion a few out of control elementals

First hand dealings with the Burning Legion and its followers- Azapha though her studies has often ended up in contact with Creatures that often associate themselves with the Burning Legion, most notably Demons but also cultists and other questionable types who often follow such madness, though these encounters Azapha has grown rather aware of the abilities and dangers commonly used by such things.

Studied in the corrupting effects of magic – Azapha can say her understanding of the corrupting effects of magic (not just fel) are something she has high awareness for, has seen from its earlier to more progressed forms of corruption.

Final Note
Azapha has spent time studying the faith of the holy light and understands its virtues (in fact can name them from memory rather well)
Azapha expects there may be some questions you have regarding her suitability to the role, Azapha is more than willing to answer questions in person over any unsuritys or concerns you may have.

May the shadows of the light find you
Azapha K Hutchins
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:37 pm

To: Azapha Hutchins

I'm pleased to see applications come in for senator-positions, especially when it seem to be from experienced casters and users of magic such as yourself. In these dire times it is especially good to be able to handle and dispatch of demons in a proper manner, thus your expertise is certainly welcome. Come to the next Senate gathering and we will discuss this further.

Titans guide your path
Lord Cyrik Blackforge, chancellor.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:45 pm

From Reyxor Nightfall,

I wish to request from the Senate a permission for the Stormwind guards, under my command concerning so The Ninth Company and guards being trained by Ninth from other orders, to be permitted to guard when possible the Ironforge Senate sessions.

This would be a good opportunity for us to train our guards and do some good service for the good of the Alliance in mind.

Reyxor Nightfall,
Captain of the guards of the Ninth Company,
Minister of Defense of the Stormwind Council
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:38 am

Reyxor Nightfall wrote:
Greeting from Reyxor Nightfall,

After latest Senate meeting, the Senate has objected a call for going to Thandol Span with some force to deal with the reported Forsaken, who've been reportedly robbing the trespassers in Horde's point of view. This neglecting of one's duties as responsible for the defense of Khaz Modan the Senate has given me no other choice but to send my request to the current leader of Ironforge, to see to the matter.

I fear there may be even high treason involved with this matter on how it was handled, by simply neglecting the responsibilities for the defense of Khaz Modan.

I won't do this willingly, but there seems to be no other choice. If Senate won't help Stormwind in the matter of Forsaken on the northern Alliance border, and the northern border of Khaz Modan, our Alliance has been greatly damaged, and I would not rather take this matter to the current leader of Ironforge unless there is no other choice.

If the Senate will give permission for clearing the current problem of Forsaken at Thandol Span, the issue will be dissolved as fast as it erupted, if not I can't say anything else, than that there will be legal consequences on the Senate. High treason is not to be played with.

Reyxor Nightfall,
Minister of Defense of the Stormwind Council

Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhena Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Chiu Blastbolt wrote:Dear Senate,
I, Chiu Blastbolt, first of my name, engineer extraordinaire, noble of House of Yore, write to you for the open position of Senator of Transactions.
I have experience of trading as I run my own company that crafts and sells magical engineering goods. My supplies have been a great hit through the lands and I have personally marketed them around the world. I have to admit I have gotten some help from the Blackwald Trading Union. What I am trying to say here is that I know something about trading. I am honest and hard working and smell bullshit from far away. I get along with everyone. It's better than having the seat vacant forever. Chiu for senator!

With love,
Chiu Blastbolt
Rhena
Rhena

Character sheet
Name: Rhena Oxley
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:42 pm

To: Chiu Blastbolt

I am pleased to hear about your application and I look forward to meeting you in person, either at the coming Senate meeting next week, or if we can manage to schedule in a meeting with the other senators as well to discuss your application. From what I've read so far, you seem experienced enough for the seat as such, so any interviews shouldn't pose a problem. Feel free to notify any of our senators in order to organize a meeting if you cannot wait for the next Senate gathering.

With regards
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyanaeth Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:16 pm

TO THE SENATE;
I AM LOOKING TO FILL THE EMPTY SEAT OF TRANSACTIONS AS I WISH TO ARRANGE THE FINANCES OF THE CITY AS I BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I HAVE ASSISTED YOUR FINE SELVES.
STEYEN.
The letter seems to have been hastily written, bound and sent.
Illyanaeth
Illyanaeth

Character sheet
Name: Illyanaeth Arcweaver
Title: Lord of the Rhut'van Mountains and Senator of Magical Affairs in Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:54 pm

To: Steyen Duskblade

I am glad to hear you are around, and that your order let you have some spare time again. However, the Seat of Transactions has been filled by Chiu Blastbolt after a thorough interview regarding her merits. Thank you for your application nonetheless.

With regards
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhena Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:57 pm

A letter adressed to the Senate

Chiu Blastbolt
Heya there Senators!
Unfortunatelly something has come up and I am afraid I can't really continue in my job as the Senator of Transactions.
I'm real sorry and all! I'll leave my papers and stuff in the bank.

Signed,
Chiu Blastbolt

((OOC: I have too many things going on atm to continue as a senator on Chiu. Sorry about the inconvenience))
Rhena
Rhena

Character sheet
Name: Rhena Oxley
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:09 pm

To: Chiu Blastbolt
I am sad to hear about this turn of events, but I understand. I am quite thankful that you leave the business in good order before leaving the office, since it likely will be some time before we can get a suitable replacement Senator.

Titans guide your path

((OOC: Understood, don't sweat it. We've been through tougher times before, we'll survive))
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sat May 05, 2018 4:06 pm

*An open letter left on the table of the Senate*
Greeting,

I have a matter to attend at my home town at Twilight Highlands. I'm unsure, when I'll return, if I'll return.

The matter might need me in any case to stay for so long, that I have to resign from the position of Senator of Magical Affairs.

I will depart as soon as possible so take this as a last message, you might hear from me again, but as said, after a longer period of time, if possible.

Signed by:
Ksenk Ironchain
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun May 06, 2018 7:19 am

To: Ksenk Ironchain

I am sorry to hear this, I do hope the matter will be solved quick and safely. We will hold the seat for a month, which I hope will be enough time for you to deal with the matters at home and then return.

Safe journeys.
Lord Cyrik Blackforge
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:25 pm

•IC• Letters to the Senate Senate10
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:27 am

To: Azapha Kaylock Hutchins

Your application is certainly welcome, especially seeing how we still have covens of demons to clean up around the realms after the Burning Legions defeat. I have no doubt that questions will arise regarding your current image, but I trust your skills and experience with magic will persuade even those who are doubtful to you.

If you wish to talk about more details, I am available at my manor in the Mystic Ward for the foreseeable future.

With regards
Lord Cyrik Blackforge, Chancellor
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyanaeth Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:20 pm

To Lord Blackforge, Chancellor of the Ironforge Senate;

I, Lord Illyanaeth Arcweaver, Lord of the Rhut'van Mountains, Magus of the Kirin Tor and Former Citizen of Eldre'thalas, am writing to you to officially apply for my position as Senator of Magical Affairs, following our previous discussion and a discussion with Azapha Kaylock.

I will begin by listing my experience with magic. As a mage I have studied the seven schools of arcane magic, with my specialities being Illusion and Conjuration. However I have also spent time in detail with Divination, Abjuration, Transmutation and Enchantment, and have studied the woefully abysmal school of Arcane Necromancy. For examples of my ability, I am able to create visual, auditory and olfactory illusions, create large balls of fire and sheets of ice, as well as being able to scry information on people's appearances and whereabouts dependant on reagents. My half-sister-in-law, Lady Allegaux L'rethia Moenrea Arcweaver-Leyspire, the second of her name, is an accomplished enchantress and for matters of enchantment I can rely on her counsel wholeheartedly to receive effective advice on this school.

I have a fully working understanding of druidic and holy magic given my wife's own personal experience with druidism and the various priests and priestesses of Elune I have had the pleasure of meeting over the last millennia. I rarely dabble in the darker magics such as fel and void magic as I believe for civilians this magic poses a real danger and as Senator of Magical Affairs I wish to push for safety of our people in these troubled times, given the Fallen Titan's attack on the deserts of Silithus. I will endure to do whatever I can within my power to educate the people of Khaz Modan and her dependencies on the dangers magics pose to our world just as much as the utilities.

I believe I would be an outstanding choice for this position because of my charisma and my unwavering dedication to learning more of the forces that converge on our planet. For a reference, please refer to Archmage Carcia Firesproket of the Kirin Tor, Commander of the Wardens of Azeroth, or to Commander Gerrond Blackthorne of the Wardens of Azeroth.

I look forward to working with you. May Elune and the Wild Gods watch over your footsteps.

Illyanaeth Arcweaver,
Lord of the Rhut'van Mountains,
Magus of the Kirin Tor.

Illyanaeth
Illyanaeth

Character sheet
Name: Illyanaeth Arcweaver
Title: Lord of the Rhut'van Mountains and Senator of Magical Affairs in Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:29 am

To Lord Arcweaver

Due to your excellent curriculum, the Senate accepts your application for the Seat of Magic.

Lord Cyrik Blackforge
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down