Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters to friends.

2 posters

Go down

Letters to friends. Empty Letters to friends.

Post by Littlepip Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 pm

((This is an explanation of where I have gone so I don't just vanish from my beloved Wow server, Defias Brotherhood.
This letter is sent to every friend I have in the Freelancers.))

It is no secret that I like to travel, that was one of the reasons I joined the Freelancers. I can't stand staying in one location for to long, if I do, my body grows restless and I can't sleep at night.

That is one of the many reasons I didn't stay in Stormwind, I left to explore the large unknown called Azeroth. Especially Pandaria, if you want to me again, that is were you will find me.

Your friend, Thorvald Silverlight.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Letters to friends. Empty Re: Letters to friends.

Post by siegmund Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:12 pm

((A letter sent back, somehow, probably arriving with the help of a Traveling Pandaren))

Dear Freelancer,

I send this letter to remind you on a fact or better yet as a reminder. "Freelance" exploration is a great part of our group, going around the world on our own or with others to explore or find new things as well as much other. But the Royally Commissioned Outfit of Academics, Adventurers and Explorers or better known as the Freelancers is a group for a greater purpuse namely passing on anything learned and self progress back to our own regarding anything about your research or exploration, sometimes even more as sending back artifacts, herbs or any similar work that we do.

I do hope you do know this and send a report once in a while back to Stormwind. Failure to comply with such in a at least resonable manner will force me to take action in cuting your pay and booting you sky high. If you wish to keep your job, you should know what to do. Good luck in your travels.

Siegmund Shadow
Director of the Freelancers

P.S. You're missing out on lemon cakes
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:59 pm

I had no idea that you missed me that much, and it is understandable that the young wants souvenirs and letters from their friends when they are far away, no need to hide it, you actually miss me.
*Behind the letter there is a picture of seven Pandarens and a seven feet tal man almost going outside the frame, the picture is taken by a gnomish device. Behind them stands a large frozen cave, covered in ice*

From the left to right, we have two cooks, one lore master three monks and one explorer like myself. In the middle there is of course myself.
We are just about to enter the cave of death, or as the Pandarens called it, 死亡之洞.

Inside we found nothing but a large angry yeti, it was of course angry on us when we started yelling and laughing, not to mention we light our camp fire on its bold head.
The only thing we found inside there of value was this anchient statue of a Pandaren eating a noudle soup with a grummy. Our lore master couldn't find anything special about it, maybe the HQ can.
Good luck.

A wave doesn't only mean Good bye, it also means Hello.

From your friend, Thorvald Silverlight, leader of the Knightly Noodle Explores Group. K.N.E.G.

P.S. Your missing out on the greatest noodles and tea in your life.
*The messanger places a large box either infront of you, or on your toes* "That will be five silver and 25 copper."
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down