Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters sent out to the Ministers of the Council.

+6
erwtenpeller
Lexgrad
Gustov
Skarain
Drustai
Psykhe
10 posters

Go down

Letters sent out to the Ministers of the Council.  Empty Letters sent out to the Ministers of the Council.

Post by Psykhe Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:56 am

*This letter is copied and delivered to all the current ministers within the council of Stormwind, sealed with wax and the mark of a feather in the middle of a circle*

The Ebon Shroud

When you ministers of the council reads this, two days have passed.
We, the Blades for Hire, last week entered the Eastern Plaugelands and the Enclave in order to get back a Kaldorei of ours named Yon. Prior to this Yon, two of our male Blades had been mind controlled into doing harm against others by a woman unknown to us by name.

Yon got kidnapped, thanks to her devoted companion Imrian and the fact we managed to get Reyleigh out of the womans grasp we knew where to look for her. Seven people in total entered the Enclave and we peacefully argued to get Yon back. Which we did.

Some days later their Warlord Lexgrad and his devoted friend came to the bar seeking audience.
They called our presence in their lands an invasion and once more sought to start a feud, a war with our order. We declined.

Two nights ago. They came while we did a training session in Duskwood, where they raised their blades, threatened and said they wish us all to die..

We warned them to leave. Told them we are tired of their attempts to make war. As we have no interest in fighting them. After all we don’t get paid for that. Which is what we do for a living.

As I Cendia Leviene tried to retrieve my gryphon and get home, it was death gripped down from the sky, the warlord ordered his friend to kill me. As a Captain and Magister of the Blades, I did hold back all I could. I made no harm to them, but they did manage to burn my face, before I ran off. Which I am not proud of, but outside the walls of Stormwind they are not held accountable by our laws.

Later this night the Warlord brought another with him, into our city again. He made threats on our lives ones more. All those of light are Scarlets in his eyes, All those who do not wish to suffer in the same manner as he and his Ebon Shroud deserves to die.. To suffer the same.

I believe that there are limits of toleration. They have abused their chances to walk freely within our Kingdom. And I want them banned from our city, killed on sight if possible. As its gone too far.

Mind control, abuse of shadow magic, attempt of strangling miss Shanna Venderali.
Where will it stop? How many will they need to manage to kill before we will take up arms and declare them outlawed?

They aid people who kidnap our own. It is time to stop them!

- Signed Miss Cendia Leviene, Captain and Magister of the Blades for Hire.

Psykhe
Psykhe

Back to top Go down

Letters sent out to the Ministers of the Council.  Empty Re: Letters sent out to the Ministers of the Council.

Post by Drustai Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:01 am

Cendia wrote:As I Cendia Leviene tried to retrieve my gryphon and get home, it was death gripped down from the sky, the warlord ordered his friend to kill me. As a Captain and Magister of the Blades, I did hold back all I could. I made no harm to them, but they did manage to burn my face, before I ran off. Which I am not proud of, but outside the walls of Stormwind they are not held accountable by our laws.

If it happened in Elwynn, Duskwood, Westfall, etc, it still counts as within Stormwind's borders and is therefore accountable to Stormwind laws.

And lol. This is exactly why Dru left the Shroud. Very Happy

Can never trust any other DK!

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Letters sent out to the Ministers of the Council.  Empty Re: Letters sent out to the Ministers of the Council.

Post by Psykhe Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 am

Reposted it here it is also posted in the proper section on the group forum for the Stormwind Council, but it also allows people who does not check their forums much to see it. Smile
Psykhe
Psykhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:43 am

Oh for all what is fel's sake! Stupid raid made me to miss this!
*curses rest of the day*
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustov Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:52 pm

OH NOES! I MISSED A FIGHT! *Suffers*

Damn.... If i was there, your face wouldn't be the only thing burnt Wink . As to the 'kill on sight', i'll give you a heads up... <.<...>.>.... *whispers* Only light has effect.
Gustov
Gustov

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Slander and lies... any lawyers out there?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Can Deli be your lawyer?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Slander and lies... any lawyers out there?
I'll be your lawyer. Let's settle the case with rolls, how's that?

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Khendran/Galedric wrote:
Lexgrad wrote:Slander and lies... any lawyers out there?
I'll be your lawyer. Let's settle the case with rolls, how's that?

Oh shit im getting the chair!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:35 pm

I love it! There is nothing we would love more then Lex to be kill on sight ^^ Last night you were close to death Lex ^^
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Morgaan wrote:There is nothing we would love more then Lex to be kill on sight
The Magistry approves.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Is there no-one that will stand up for this poor, lonely, misunderstood creature of "teh death"?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:Is there no-one that will stand up for this poor, lonely, misunderstood creature of "teh death"?
No, not really.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:Is there no-one that will stand up for this poor, lonely, misunderstood creature of "teh death"?
I don't think so...
Spoiler:
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Not anymore....
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Oh my...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustov Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Burn the Dead! Hung him high and burn him slowly >Smile !
Gustov
Gustov

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down