Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Background Check

2 posters

Go down

Background Check Empty Background Check

Post by Reynard Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:14 am

Before I post/finalize my complete background, I'd like to check that two things I'm stating would make sense/be okay and not being too "over the top":

1. Fenodyree has worked on repairing and crafting armour for the Stormwind City Watch.  His master at the time had a contract to do this (as one of a few smiths given such contracts) and sub-contracted the work out to me.   So I'm not saying I'm the only smith doing this but one of them.
  2. Fenodyree has become enlisted in the City Watch.  As a dwarf this makes him rare but not unique.

Thoughts and comments on these ideas?
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Background Check Empty Re: Background Check

Post by Skarain Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:55 am

Fenodyree wrote:Fenodyree has worked on repairing and crafting armour for the Stormwind City Watch.  His master at the time had a contract to do this (as one of a few smiths given such contracts) and sub-contracted the work out to me.   So I'm not saying I'm the only smith doing this but one of them.
Makes sense for the military to commission specific smiths that they know to be able to achieve a certain standard of quality. Militaries in general tend to prefer "quality stuff", since faulty equipment can mean the loss of lives and in worst case, loosing a war.

Fenodyree wrote:Fenodyree has become enlisted in the City Watch.  As a dwarf this makes him rare but not unique.
Legion Stormwind Spoilers:

Dwarves and Humans are strong allies, so there is no reason why a Dwarf could not work together with their Human allies to safeguard eachother cities. Obviously such are less in numbers, but they exist.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Great stuff. It seems my background has pretty much come together now. I'll post it on here when I can figure out where... Smile

Cheers
Feno
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down