Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for participants and RP outside of SW! (Be sure to check, might save your day!)

+3
erwtenpeller
Bradley
Reynar / Raviran
7 posters

Go down

Looking for participants and RP outside of SW! (Be sure to check, might save your day!) Empty Looking for participants and RP outside of SW! (Be sure to check, might save your day!)

Post by Reynar / Raviran Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION! Let's move on to the actual post.

For a while now I've wanted to travel around with my character and discover if there really is actual RP outside of the usual SW, Elwynn, Duskwood hubs.
And now I have decided to fulfill my needs in this new long-term RP of mine. I'll soon go into more detail, but first a little IC viewpoint.

The sound of lonely footsteps filled the echoing dark hallways of the Stockade, with only Bill's torch lighting his way. This was Bill's first time in the western wing of the Stockades, the dark solitary confinement. He glanced a bit nervously around as he passed a cell after another, cathing a glimpse of broken men mumbling to themselves and others who cowered from the light. It had only been a month since Bill was assigned as a new guardsman to the Stockades, made to associate with thieves, rapists and murderers. "This lot has it way worse then I even imagined" Bill thought to himself. Although seeing these men, he felt even more glad about his own state and fortune.

Finally, after walking for a few minutes he stopped infront of a cell near the end of the cellblock, pointing his torch towards cell to see the inmate. The prisoner was on his knees infront of a some sort of self-made idol made from the wooden stool and a couple of rat corpses. Bill blinked before he heard the inmate speak, "Is that you Dave?". Bill swallowed before he stuttered an answer back at the inmate. "N-no, Warden Frontley has been sent away on a skirmish. I'm Bill..." The inmate let out a tired chuckle before stumbling up and facing Bill, showing his face. Bill immeaditely made note of the man's eyepatch and tattoos. "And wha' it is that you want with me Bill?" answered the inmate. "I'm here to free you..four months has passed and your sentence is to be ended immeaditely." The inmate's expression suddenly turned to joy, "Well, what are you waitin' for? Open tha damn lock!"

After a small trip back to the Stockade's main hall, Ray was handed back his personal items, which included a letter that was brought during his imprisonment. Ray wouldn't wait and opened the letter immeaditely, reading it as fast as he could. Bill watched him with a curious gaze, "What's it say?" he asked. Ray blinked and turned his one-eyed gaze towards Bill's "Just a coupon for workers, ya get a free maccaroni with it" Bill raised an eyebrow as the former inmate now rushed outside and into freedom. "Maccaroni....?"

Next Day
Wind was blowing hard in the South Seas as the "Silent Maid" sailed towards west. Ray took out the letter and read it again, smirking before gazing towards the horizon. "Adventure here I come!"

Same time in Stormwind: Bill found out that there was no maccaroni coupons...

So! That was the brief and pretty much useless piece of the backround. If you even bothered to read it.

Now that we all know Ray's heading west, (Kalimdor) you have questions don't you?! (No you don't.)

Q: What is this adventure he mentions?! I love adventures!
A: He plans to travel Kalimdor and see all kinds of different places for reasons yet to be told!

Q: Where does he begin his travels?!
A: From Gadgetzan, Tanaris. Ray is a tanarisi himself, so it is a comfortable place to start for him and myself. (Plus it bears meaning in my own story)

Q: What does he plan to do in these places?
A: He will work as an mercenary to earn coin along his travels and the most important reason, gather and recruit!

Q: Whaaaaaaaat? Did you say recruit?
A: Yes I did, Ray is a part of a guild known as "The Forlorn Cartel" or "The Company", and during his travels he will scout for potential members and associates. And on top of it, the current leaders of the Company doesn't even know about it! What a thrill right?

Q: How would this involve me?
A: Well if you have an alt you wish to use as a traveling mercenary visiting various places you can join Ray along his travels!

If you wish to join the Company and participate in genious criminal / gang-like activities and RP and do not wish to be your average back door slut from that corner in the Tram, just PM me here or /w in game and we'll recruit you along with a personal story line if you like!

And most of all, if you RP outside SW, comment / PM / whisper me, so I'll be sure to visit you!

If you have a own story line / small RP hub and you want more people to participate, just holler at me and I'll sail your way!

Q: SERIOUSLY?! You're so awesome, can I be you when I grow up?
A: Yes you can! If you join my super-special-awesome brotherhood of brothers that is!

Q: Where will Ray visit in his travels?
A: Everywhere I can find RP in, which is where I need your help guys. As I said, I'm eager to find more people RPing outside the big city on Alliance!

Q: How long would this go on?
A: Honestly, as long as I like! I plan to keep it open for some months for now atleast!

Q: These things about recruiting, they sound awfully familiar don't they!?
A: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
For those who did not know who that is...push this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: Will you act alone?
A: Hopefully not! One of the things I'm also looking for are merry members for my merry party to travel along with!

Q: Will you be active?
A: Lesser demand means lesser activity.

Q: I got to admit you pequed my interests there young man, I might gather one of my useless characters I'm not using atm and join your divine quest! Or perhaps make an alt!
A: That was not a questio---But AWESOME! Glad to have you on board anonymous reader!

Q: Can I name my future children after you?
A: Yes you may.

TL:DR It wasn't long, read it for fuck's sake!

Anyhow, I'll probably edit this post or make another one, more detailed about the comings and goings of this thing, so be on a lookout for more & please contact me through PM or comment or whatever sick way you want to if you RP outside the big SW hub or wish to participate in this endeavour...e? ...JOURNEY!

With love, Mom.

EDIT: Ray's journey will go through Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend aswell, so RPers there, be sure to tell me. (Won't visit Pandaria 'til I succeed in snatching a MoP from a supermarket.)

Last edited by Reynar / Raviran on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Looking for participants and RP outside of SW! (Be sure to check, might save your day!) Empty Re: Looking for participants and RP outside of SW! (Be sure to check, might save your day!)

Post by Bradley Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:48 pm

This is a great post.
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Looking for participants and RP outside of SW! (Be sure to check, might save your day!) Empty Re: Looking for participants and RP outside of SW! (Be sure to check, might save your day!)

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:18 am

Bradley wrote:This is a great post.
I wholeheartedly agree.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by misterxninja Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:07 am

Laughing 
misterxninja
misterxninja

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 am

Surely he may want to visit the Barrens, currently the bigest hub is at Forward Command since of the Campain.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenbeard Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:43 am

Ray on the loose across Kalimdor. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives.
Greenbeard
Greenbeard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynar / Raviran Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:46 pm

siegmund wrote:Surely he may want to visit the Barrens, currently the bigest hub is at Forward Command since of the Campain.

I'll be sure to put that on my non-existant list! I'll make one as soon as I start!
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Will contact you ingame later today.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynar / Raviran Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:55 pm

Inran/Skarain wrote:Will contact you ingame later today.

Awesome! I'm 50/50 on the chances of being online tonight since a friend of mine just turned years and we all know how these things end up.

Thursday 10AM:
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynar / Raviran Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:29 pm

I got a few places now on the list! I'm hoping more will come soon, I might holler at some of the guilds that are known to RP elsewhere.

Slowly but surely!
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down