Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent murders.

2 posters

Go down

Recent murders. Empty Recent murders.

Post by Littlepip Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:42 pm

With all that is going on in the campaign that my character is going through I thought I might as well flesh it out a little by giving some character details to the assassinations. So here I go, mind you that I am not so good at this without causing controversies. I will release one whenever I feel for it, with detailed description and perhaps even making some that haves you guessing how it was done. I don't know, crime solving isn't exactly what I read up on.
Bluesheeth:

Stormwind City report.

Name: Elizabeth Clark.
Race: Human.

Profession: Tailor, Mage.
Family: None.

An older women whom survived the first destruction of the first Stormwind city by the First War. She was a tailor who worked in the Mage district and earned a average living. Despite her age however she was rumored to look younger then her age, some seem to believe that is the main reason why she was targeted. However unofficially there were found unregistrated items used to summoning a succubus such as a human heart. (believed to be a former lover, see file 284;SAB) Red chalk and other sexual items. She was found dead in her bed, her body burned to a crisp. Her house however seems to have taken large frost damage from temperature being lowered to quickly.

Killer: No proof, but it is believed it is the rumored assassins.

Last edited by Littlepip on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Recent murders. Empty Re: Recent murders.

Post by Littlepip Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Another night has passed by and another murder report has been released. For public or not is up to yourself.

Name: Jeremiah Joseph
Race: Human

Profession: Blacksmith
Family: Two daughters, one husband

A gay man in a relationship that lived on the outskirts of Darkshire with his two adopted daughters and a second father. He worked in the local blacksmith forging weapons and tools for the locals at an average wager. His body was found at the morning, as he didn't come to work that day they came to check on him only to find his body desecrated and torn to pieces. His family has yet to be found but is suspected to be dead or kidnapped.

Evidence: Large claw marks on the body and a nearby shattered window, fur left behind.

Suspect: Worgen.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:12 pm

Name: Gimyth Coldrock
Race: Dwarf

Profession: Warlock
Family: Parents, uncle and Cousin.

Found dead in his new home in Ironforge it is unsure what actually had killed him as the many wounds on his body inclines that he might have been tortured. The very last wounds that had been used on him was apparently a punch to the face, while the first was to shave of his beard with a very sharp knife that left cuts across the chin. As is usual now-a-days is that the corpse was burned, but it is very likely that he had died before then.

Evidence found around in his room was few but the had all pointed towards the Red Menace and his ally's. Evidence that was found in the burned house was;
- A burned corpse.
- A small amount of gunpowder.
- Crystalline dust.
- The door was kicked in.

Killer: The usual assassins. Also known as the Red Barron or the Red Menace.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallucis Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Aramal to his men, while inspecting the bodies:

"Why are you standing still?! Go and bring me these murderers!"
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet
Name: Aramal Blackstone
Title: Knight of Stormwind, Lord of Blackwood

http://mallucis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:03 pm

Recently a large amount of people had gone missing from a Alliance trading and shipping company named Golden Lion Trading Company. No one has any clue as to how it had happened or where they have gone. The workers that had gone missing all worked on a ship called the Flying Penguin and had been docked in the Stormwind docks when the mysterious disappearance had happened. There does not seem to be any signs of battle or struggle. In fact the ship seemed to be cleaner then it had ever been before.

The Stormwind investigation forces has yet to look over the whole boat and the investigation has been pushed back to Wednesday at 9 PM. (21:00) Civilians has been asked to give any information as to where the following crew members might be..

1 ) Charlie Chaplin - Captain
2 ) Elizabeth Chaplin - Quarter Master
3 ) Henry Jones - Sailing Master
4 ) Jeremiah Gottwald - Boatswain
5 ) Karl Jonathan - Carpenter & Surgeon
6 ) Vardrek Ironbeard - Master Gunner
7 ) Henrikson Jones - First Mate
8 ) Brunhilda Deepstout - Mate
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:10 pm

(Sadly I plan to put this project on hold until I can find some more inspiration to continue the murders of the Warlocks. Just think on it as still happening however in the same manner of way as it have so far, a bit of background noise.

This project will be continued once I have found one or two more people to help me make these kind of events as fun and engaging as possible and someone that can help out more with creating a sort of crime puzzling thing.

Until then I'm sad to say that I will have to put the handbrakes on this campaign. Sadly this includes the event that were going to happen tomorrow. Sorry.)
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallucis Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Hmm... I really enjoy being out of the planning part, because I need to put these pieces together and it gives me a lot of RP.

But be sure I won't drop it. The investigation continues.
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet
Name: Aramal Blackstone
Title: Knight of Stormwind, Lord of Blackwood

http://mallucis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down