Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie of murders ((Idea))

+2
The Z
Larnira
6 posters

Go down

Serie of murders ((Idea)) Empty Serie of murders ((Idea))

Post by Larnira Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Hey DefiasRP,
I recently came up to an idea about setting up a plot about a psycho murderer in Stormwind and/or Ironforge. My original idea was that near Stormwind a massacred body is found, the man's heart is missing and his internal organs were fed to the pigs nearby, roumours of what happened to him would rise and slowly each day a new body would be found closer to stormwind. I do not want to make the catching of the murderer an event since it would be too obvious, but me or the person RPing the murderer would roam around the city in disguise or sometimes without it, this could create more random RP and so on. You might ask why i chose the month that pandaria came out in, well i chose it because the Pandaren came to Stormwind and since noone trusts them they always can be blamed! Thanks for reading and your feedback will be appreciate

Larnira
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet
Name: Larnira Darkmist
Title: Cadet in the Blades for Hire

Back to top Go down

Serie of murders ((Idea)) Empty Re: Serie of murders ((Idea))

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

I would love to see a properly done serial killer in-game, but really, go the extra mile if you do. You know, think properly about the killer's past, how did he turn into this? What does the act of killing mean to him? What motivates him to keep this up? Is he 100% evil, or does he have normal, human sides? Does he suffer from a mental disorder? In that case, which(read up!)? What does he like? What does he dislike? What does he eat for dinner? What does he do when he gets up in the morning? What does his daily living consist of?

Making even event characters like this proper characters, with their human sides, their pasts, the pieces that become the complex personalities that we glimpse once we get to know someone well irl, that's the stuff that makes it worthwhile.

Just my opinion though.

For basic clues to serial killer theories and the likes, shows like Criminal Minds can get you started, even if they've naturally got their flaws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Yeah if i get more interest ill post all the info
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Just watch Se7en and Dexter to get your mind on the right mood!

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Watched Dexter (My fav serial) but also got a few games to get ideas from, if i get more interested people ill start to develop a plan, names and all that
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Victor Zsasz' interview tapes from the games Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City can be very... interesting, too, to be honest, well morbid... But yeah, interesting. They should be available on youtube, in 2*5 parts, a few min each, unless I'm horribly mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silferdrake Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 pm

In my opinion Stormwind needs more things happening in it's streets. I'll gladly spread this rumor the next time I'm at the tavern.
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet
Name: Steven Silferdrake
Title: Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 pm

kill Siffy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:27 am

Okay ill work out a story about the murderer aswell as the victims!
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:33 am

I had the idea of doing this a few months back...
http://www.defiasrp.com/t5360-evil-character-potential-serial-killer?highlight=serial

My only issue is that Alliance RP dwindled pre-MoP so, as I do a fair amount, I lost interest before it began! I had some great ideas for it which I can give you in game if you'd like and good luck with it! As people have mentioned, look for inspiration in all sorts like John Doe in Se7en and Victor Zsasz in Arkham City is brilliant (I also took inspiration from Hannibal).
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Bump for the greater good! No wait, that's Warhammer...
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:06 pm

I'll also advice you, like any self-respecting serial killer, to create that Wall and/or Room of Crazyâ„¢ as soon as possible! With a mad diary added to it, if possible.

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Speaking of a Room of Crazy:
Arkham City's Mad Hatter is also a brilliant serial killer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Alexander Morgan-Chelmsford, The Red Horror-

Alexander was born in a wealthy family, his parents gained money on selling weapons and leading different institutions like the Stormwind Insane Asylum. When Alex was 11 his parents got one more son, they payed all attention to his brother, Frank... Alexander was furious he couldnt get anymore attention and after one year of trying to get any he sealed himself off the outside world. He used to spend hours noting stories in his little diary, hours turned into days and days into weeks while he grew up, when he was 16 he started developing Schizofrenia but kept it hidden from his parents. Once his parents heard a strange noise from his room, something like squeaks, when they came in they grew pale white and couldnt say anything. Alexander was sitting next to his desk with a scalpel and a syringe in his hands, on the desk three dissected dogs with missing internal organs lay, their eyes open wide in fear. Alex was sent to the Stormwind Insane Asylum a few hours after that incident and when his room was searched more dead dogs and cats could be found, all without organs. A few years later Alex escaped from the Asylum, while on the run he met his brother who has shown unusual friendliness towards Alex. Alexander full of rage on his family for sending him there (The asylum) paralyzed his brother and made him look as he kills the two parents, after that Alex vanished only leaving Frank behind him, paralyzed and unable to say or do anything. Nothing is known about his Schizophremia neither is known about his motivation to kill, when he dissapeared also his diary dissapeared, such a shame...
From the SI:7 Acts- "Dangerous, Shadow user, Kill on sight"

From the Stormwind Insane Asylum- "The Subj- Ehh the patient has been detained within the Asylum for 5 years, he has shown the interest to learn Shadow magic aswell as killing. He has assaulted therapists numerous times and succeeded to kill one of them. The patient escaped by picking the lock with a piece of metal and he killed two guards on his way out with only a piece of sharp glass."

it is said all his interviews with the therapists were saved on a gnomecorder that dissapeared after the asylum closed down from patient assault issues.

(I plan to get people to play out the asylum workers and also Alex and the victims if anyone is interested, give me a /w!, Problem is that its hard to Rp a schizofrenic aswell as a few people told me not to even try)
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down