Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(H) Posters strewn about the Goblin Slums by a flying machine

+2
Skarain
Spellshank
6 posters

Go down

(H) Posters strewn about the Goblin Slums by a flying machine Empty (H) Posters strewn about the Goblin Slums by a flying machine

Post by Spellshank Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:05 am

The loud whirring of a flying machine echoes throughout the Goblin Slums before it is showered by fliers falling to and fro!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OOC: Goblins rights faction, seeking a proper place on the Horde council on the surface. Whilst running and organized profiteering ring on the down low.

Looking for avid Goblin RPers in the form of:

-A council of integral "family" members (Who talk to the boss directly, organize events, heists, and represent the boss when necessary)

-Bodyguards and muscle men (From guarding the boss, to muscling funds out of denizens that owe money)

-Doctors (For treatment of injuries acquired during less than legal activities)

-Tech guys (Arms dealers supplying the faction)

-Spies (The eyes and ears of the faction, littered about town, catching wind of important events throughout the Horde)

I (IGN Spellshank) will be at the Goblin Slums at 18:00 GT, if you're interested in forming the body of this not-yet-formed mainly Goblin guild, stop on by!
Spellshank
Spellshank

Character sheet
Name: Larzlen "Larz" Spellshank
Title: Goblin "Representative"

Back to top Go down

(H) Posters strewn about the Goblin Slums by a flying machine Empty Re: (H) Posters strewn about the Goblin Slums by a flying machine

Post by Skarain Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:54 am

((Don't have a goblin, don't have time to create a goblin, but i wish you the best of luck with this! Smile

Suggestion: Make a copy of the post on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to for more people to catch interest of it. Only a limited number of people read these forums. Advertisement in Trade & Orgrimmar General channel is also advised. Also /join HordeRP and /join LFRP to advertise there as well to catch a maximum number of people in the short time that you have before the gathering.))
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

(H) Posters strewn about the Goblin Slums by a flying machine Empty Re: (H) Posters strewn about the Goblin Slums by a flying machine

Post by Tantzui Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:11 am

Ooooooohhhh.. Gobtastic!

What day is this? Did it happen already? Or am I missing something? Very Happy
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by tarak'jin Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Howdy there! I'm an officer in the Shatterskull Marauders, a Horde Mercenary guild, If you give a poke to any of our officers (Himo, Jaifelas/Jaif, Celistra, Vicktomon or Hikka) i'm sure they'd be happy to work with you lot to create RP between our two guilds. Always good! there are other guilds you can contact too, such as: Shatterskull Marauders (Mix Mercenaries) Painted skulls (Troll only), Bloodwolf Clan (Mix mercenaries), Orcs of the Red Blade (Orc Only), Ashal Anore Elf only) and... the pandaren guild... which i can't quite recall the name of... i believe it;s Falling Leaves or Autumn Leaves or something. (SOrry Baji!)

there's a Horde Gathering this sunday, Speak with anyone in these guilds and they'll give you more info.

Hope this helps some!

ttfn!

Anyhow, they are the main RP guilds at the moment (as far as i know)

tarak'jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grogglefutz Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Typical Tarakjin, always forgetting ol' House Grogglefutz Razz
We are also open for communications. And by that, I mean I am.
Grogglefutz
Grogglefutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dareil Sin'Valor Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:49 pm

There's Silence as well (mixed race, but mainly Belf, Forsaken, goblin)

Dareil Sin'Valor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down