Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Machine in the Lake

2 posters

Go down

Machine in the Lake Empty Machine in the Lake

Post by Dyone Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 am

Words has come to Charkly's ears. She has heard something very interesting.
A strange, gnomish looking device has been found close to Stormwind. To be more precise on the island in Elwynn Forest. She needs to find out what it is. How did it come there, so she now tries to gather as many gnomes as possible. And wants to go on GREASES 1st adventure, to get it back.

When?
Next sunday 13th of april, Starting the gather at 8 o clock server time, the adventure start at 8:30
Who's invited?
All gnomes, no too-tallers.
Who's organising?
The all new Gnome guild GREASES. But more importantly, Charkly Sparkwrench.
Why?
Why? Good question my friend. We need to put ourself on the map. And because we love gnomes.. We want as many gnomes as possible to join. Maybe your gnome is guildless and looking for a place? Maybe you can find it here. Maybe you just want some casual harmless fun with your gnome, with no restrictions of joining GREASES but still wants to hang out with other gnomes in this small adventure, you're welcome then aswell.
Requirements
Be level 10 or higher due raid forming, and the mobs on that island are level 10 aswell, Also if alive, mechanical mounts only. In case of Death Knights, or mechanical or one of the amazing dead horses in the game.
What to do now?
If you're interested, leave a reply behind with your gnome name in it and i will contact you ingame, or trow me a ingame whisper when i'm online, You're also of course welcome at the gather at 8 o clock on the bridge of Stormwind between the dwarf and the human.
Location to where we go.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Okay. That was it then. Hopefully untill next sunday.
Greetings, Charkly Sparkwrench
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet
Name: Dyone
Title: Scientist

Back to top Go down

Machine in the Lake Empty Re: Machine in the Lake

Post by Coppersocket Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:03 am

Due to the rather small group of active gnomes on this server, I'd suggest you make people both in trade, and on the official forums aware of this event to try gather as many as possible, as there may be Gnomes out there that may be interested.

Good luck.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:57 am

Just a quick reminder to say that this is tonight. If you want to join. Be on your amazing gnome in front of Stormwind at 8 o clock. Bring wrenches and bombs.

Greetings, Charkly
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:51 am

The event was a succes boys and girls. In two weeks (27th of april) A new event will follow, This time for all that are interested in machines, science, explosions lasers and the such. Stay tuned.

Greetings, Charkly
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down