Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane Assosiation.

5 posters

Go down

Arcane Assosiation.  Empty Arcane Assosiation.

Post by Varagan Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:14 pm

For now its just an idea, but I would very much like to see it unfold in some manner of ways.

I would like to see a magic orientated RP guild on Defias Brotherhood. I am fairly new on the server and I know its seen better days, and who knows maybe these idea can breath some life to it.

The core concept is, a few mages got together and tasked by the nobility to looks after arcane matters since the Kirin'Tor became so militant that it can't handle day to day matters from research to warding and enchanting services. So the group would be officially recognized and funded by the Stormwind and with extension alliance authorities.
It would be a go to group wen needing to deal with matters of the arcane.

It would also be a place where all the mage RPers could turn to for events such as complex experiments, exchanging of ideas, learning through studies and lectures, planing and executing expeditions(revisiting old zones). And just the over all research role play for all practitioners of the arcane.

---

Rules and organization. (again open to suggestions)

There used to be a long list of rules here but I edited them out.

At the moment there's only one rule, dark magic is banned.
---

Please give me any feedback to the idea, from name to guild symbol. And all those who would be interested in forming these type of group, and help make it happen and grow.

Last edited by Varagan on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Varagan
Varagan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Arcane Assosiation.  Empty Re: Arcane Assosiation.

Post by Skarain Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:35 pm

I'll be short since need to go sleep. Work tomorrow.

An open mage organisation is a good idea. You can make a guild, but make it possible for people who can not leave their current guild to be involved to.

What such a group would end up creating in the end depend heavily on the people who want to get involved. Everyone have ideas. You just need to ask them to share theirs. That way, the organisation can turn out a more vivid and colorful environment.

No thoughts to give on guild symbol yet. Such thing can be invented later once the concept shapes out more.

Count me involved (without joining the guild itself. Can't leave my current for reasons). I will try to catch you on Tue evening to talk more, providing i know what character to whisper.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Varagan Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:04 pm

For those interested in messaging me in game, the characters name is:

Vanadrix

For now the only character I play on Defias Brotherhood.
Varagan
Varagan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Sounds great. I'd certainly like to be involved, if being guilded isn't required. Wouldn't mind throwing some roleplay/events your way once you're up and running, either? Are members of any Alliance race welcome to participate?

Would fill a huge gap in the current server's guilds, so best of luck. I particularly like this: "So the group would be officially recognized and funded by the Stormwind and with extension alliance authorities. It would be a go to group when needing to deal with matters of the arcane." Very needed, imo!
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Varagan Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:15 pm

Yes any alliance race is welcome, anyone that roleplays a caster. And sure, its a central association of mages. But the idea is to create RP events that can involve any player that wants to participate.

Example.
A council mage decides to start an expedition and needs guards and scouts, and that can involve other players aka guilds.
Varagan
Varagan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:35 am

That's an awesome initiative that I'm sure everyone will appreciate. Inter-guild RP is great! Skarain filled me in a bit on a possible meeting, I'll try and be there. Just need to find an IC way to find out about it!
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:07 pm

Sounds interesting!
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:26 pm

The concept is certainly interesting. I have a Night Elf Mage I could possibly spare for this.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:16 pm

There is a meeting on Friday at 20.00 to discuss further details of the organisation/initiative IC and OOC, in case there are still those who are interested but have not yet made contact.

The idea for the organisation was announced in the Stormwind Council at Tuesday, so one is able to follow the rumors from there to have an IC reason to get involved.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Varagan Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:24 pm

Bump!

Good news, The Association went live so to speak. We now have a "Shop" a small library in the Mage's Quarters, opposite to the Stockades. Any members are encouraged to frequent the place to stay there and mingle with other members.

And none members can move there to petition to join the Association, and others that wish to ask the group to purchase any services from enchanting, warding etc. Or just asking for advice on the matters of magic.

Its up to all of you to bring this place and this group to life ! Be active and please do participate in what will hopefully be fun Role Play!
Varagan
Varagan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down