Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Horde]Rp'er LF PVP/PVE based guild, with casual Rp!

2 posters

Go down

[Horde]Rp'er LF PVP/PVE based guild, with casual Rp! Empty [Horde]Rp'er LF PVP/PVE based guild, with casual Rp!

Post by Rhenchu Thu May 20, 2010 11:54 am

After a time with a break from world of warcraft, I am without a guild, though my gear is high rated enough for ICC 10/25 and PvP is Relentless/wrathful. I am looking for a guild whom does either PvP or PvE, if both it would make it even better Smile
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

[Horde]Rp'er LF PVP/PVE based guild, with casual Rp! Empty Re: [Horde]Rp'er LF PVP/PVE based guild, with casual Rp!

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu May 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Varanis wrote:After a time with a break from world of warcraft, I am without a guild, though my gear is high rated enough for ICC 10/25 and PvP is Relentless/wrathful. I am looking for a guild whom does either PvP or PvE, if both it would make it even better Smile

Sounds rude, but there is a very strong chance you won't find it here. I think the only real raiding guilds that aren't hardcore rp would be Bloodwind but they are ally.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

[Horde]Rp'er LF PVP/PVE based guild, with casual Rp! Empty Re: [Horde]Rp'er LF PVP/PVE based guild, with casual Rp!

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 12:28 pm

There's no horde raiding guild currently who can claim to have an IC presence.
Some may have a long-forgotten IC backstory, but that's about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Thu May 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Thank you for answering. Though my search must go on then.. : /
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Rargnasha's pug might be what you're looking for ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down