Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde RP Guild List needs a new host

3 posters

Go down

Horde RP Guild List needs a new host Empty Horde RP Guild List needs a new host

Post by Skarain Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Since Gorthrak have stopped updating the Horde RP Guild List found on Defias Brotherhood, Realm Forums (link to the old thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ), i would suggest that some active Horde roleplayer took it to himself to re-create the list and keep it updated.

"The purpose of the RP Guild Lists is to function as a resource for new, returning and established roleplayers alike - a one-click listing of everything this great realm has to offer in terms of Horde/Alliance roleplay, including guild descriptions, officers and key links."

I personally keep the Alliance RP Guild List updated, but since i do not play any character on the Horde it would be tricky for me to try keep both of them updated, thus the thread.

Thank you for reading.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Horde RP Guild List needs a new host Empty Re: Horde RP Guild List needs a new host

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:27 pm

I've created a new list - I'm on the Blizz forum most days (lurking at least).  I've copied the previous post and will contact all of the GLs listed to check the info is current.  Any new guilds to be added then please contact me here, on the Blizz forum or in game.

Edit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Horde RP Guild List needs a new host Empty Re: Horde RP Guild List needs a new host

Post by Grim Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:34 am

Gor'Thrak moved to AD so is most unlikely to continue updating the DB list.

However I can vouch for Arli doing a good job of taking over, he's been bugging me persistently for details already Razz
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:00 am

Everyone remember to bump it! Makes our community look stong and alive when there's lots of different people seen on the topic. Smile
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down