Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story of Duskwood Continues

+7
(Goggy) - Exilius
Zinkle Figgins
Antistia
Rhenchu
Magaskawee/Anaei
Jayse
Melnerag
11 posters

Go down

Story of Duskwood Continues Empty Story of Duskwood Continues

Post by Melnerag Wed May 19, 2010 8:56 am

The Chapter is relocating to Darkshire on Friday evening at 20:00!

Having renounced loyalty to the council, the Chapter is leaving the Stormwind City and the reach of the council’s power. Once again we are moving our HQ to Darkshire. Having discussed this with Mordazan, we agreed that Sphere and the Chapter had a lot of fun during the one month of the ‘Story of Duskwood’ event and in fact the Spherites didn’t want us to leave OOCly at all. Now we are back. The Chapter will continue our purgation role-play and we hope to be able to organize quiet some closed events between the Sphere and the Chapter as well as more open events.

Duskwood has the dark theme that fits very well with Chapter lore. We have our tavern to hang out in, town hall to hold speeches, small church for our services and several houses to RP with. Not to mention the catacombs can be used OOCly as scenery for the Inquisition as it does its torture. Considering Darkshire has its own Council, it is answerable to the King and not the Stormwind Council so hopefully that will also provide us with the ground where Chapter and Council won’t have to touch each other at all on regular basics. We are open for OOC criticism from anybody’s side if you believe we cross the line and do something that makes absolutely no sense.

Now that we, as an organization, are withdrawing from politics there is no further reason for us to play down our fanaticism to win the council’s trust. The hunt for evil shall resume with renewed vigor. We are not abandoning our role-play in Stormwind and will send missionaries as well as hunting-parties to destroy evil quietly and without ruckus. And be gone before anybody knows what hit them.

Once again, everybody is welcome to join us in Darkshire for role-play. We are looking forward to seeing some of the awesome people from the last event, such as the Wandering Company for instance. Drop by for the atmosphere and a drink in the tavern, and who knows, we might do an odd patrol or spontaneous event there.

Faith Shall Overcome!

PS: the Crusade is still going to happen.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Story of Duskwood Continues Empty Re: Story of Duskwood Continues

Post by Jayse Wed May 19, 2010 9:19 am

Had a good read through and yea makes perfect sense, plus reinitialises a good RP hub and foundation for a fanatical organisation.

Question, would you be organising a functioning Darkshire council or would it essentially be now represented by Anetheion majority influence?

Eitherway it's good and the more reasons people have to stray away from the city in terms of RP is a good thing.

However I would like to remind everyone (on a general basis) that since the last duskwood campaign and the sphere appearance at the council. Duskwood has been declared a 'Killing Zone' by the cultists and would be known publically now I should imagine.. so taking that on board before we have people wandering the forests and roads absently with abandon. Keep it classy!

Even SI:7 treats duskwood as a fully hostile environment and doesn't just go walking about like supersoldiers.

Cheers!
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed May 19, 2010 9:24 am

Question, would you be organising a functioning Darkshire council or would it essentially be now represented by Anetheion majority influence?

Answer: I am toying around with various ideas regarding that. Unless I find something worthy, we 'disregard' all mention of power and simply role-play. And keep civil and lawful in the town. I am considering an NPC council of 3-5 people whose opinions are set, and are influenced by deeds and rolls. (Chapter kills an innocent: influence lost 1d10). Or getting trustworthy people form outside the Chapter to just RP an odd councilor whom we can try to influence. BUt those are just thoughts.

However I would like to remind everyone...

Yes, we consider the roads to be 'unsafe'. Just like during previous event. Last time we had a God-emote rule even! Very Happy if you wander off into wilderniss alone, Cultists may god-emote you.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed May 19, 2010 3:29 pm

I wish you the best of luck! I feel Stormwind and Duskwood will both become safer! I kid, do have fun. Smile
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed May 19, 2010 3:39 pm

No, actually Stormwind will become much more dangerous. The Chapter was holding back and genuinly trying to get on the Council's good side. Now there is no more need to hold back! *shoots Anaei*
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Wed May 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Imanuel wrote:No, actually Stormwind will become much more dangerous. The Chapter was holding back and genuinly trying to get on the Council's good side. Now there is no more need to hold back! *shoots Anaei*

What else is new. This morning Jay got shot by a thug, attacked by a Crimson, kidnapped by the sphere and followed by a rabid orphan charityworker. He was only trying to buy a loaf and some cheese from the market!

(I jest Wink )

*coughs* *Initiates Standing Order #46*
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed May 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Imanuel wrote:No, actually Stormwind will become much more dangerous. The Chapter was holding back and genuinly trying to get on the Council's good side. Now there is no more need to hold back! *shoots Anaei*

It's a reason to outlaw your asses and blame you completely for the recent chaos! /paints a target on her back.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Well it's a great idea to be honest.
At least this gives a lot of RP potential. As it finally might be useful to travel from town to town now in RP unless you are wanted by the chapter.
And this of course would mean that the chapter can enforce their Rules without to much interfering with the laws in Storm wind, So i wish you all goodluck with this plan. well nearly all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Wed May 19, 2010 4:05 pm

With the Chapter in more hostile and unholy lands they are much easier to defeat Razz I guess it will soon be time for some action, Be on the Look out for Forsaken kick ass' *with greetings from The other side! Smile
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed May 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Varanis wrote:With the Chapter in more hostile and unholy lands they are much easier to defeat Razz I guess it will soon be time for some action, Be on the Look out for Forsaken kick ass' *with greetings from The other side! Smile

*Gets John Edwards*
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Wed May 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Varanis wrote:With the Chapter in more hostile and unholy lands they are much easier to defeat Razz I guess it will soon be time for some action, Be on the Look out for Forsaken kick ass' *with greetings from The other side! Smile

Wait, wait, Forsaken kicking ass? Am I missing out on something here? Razz
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 pm

I had a lot of fun at the Duskwood event, I will surely join it again! Good luck with it Imanuel.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed May 19, 2010 4:33 pm

You cannot kill a messiah.

PS: Chapter will not be burning any more innocents, even we are incapable of doing the impossible! There simply is no such thing as innocence.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed May 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Story of Duskwood
Story of Duskwood Continues Hya-ah10
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Wed May 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:

*Gets John Edwards*

John Edwards Isn't enough for that... Get Chuck Norris.

Wink
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marticore Fri May 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Just for the record to people who seemed to visit darkshire at random for no apperant reason. Should this indeed happen Duskwood might just as before turn into a war-zone. We don't really care who you are of how much you love your char. Wander alone can mean a painfull night for your character. I hope many will realise its not very smart to wander for no reason around there. Don't be there for a simple chat, it might turn out a painfull one.

I've gotten a bit tired of people wandering about last time asking me not to get their char hurt badly, sorry but I do think you can be smart enough to know a war-zone isnt a place to pick flowers.

Mercy has left the building.

What I would have liked is a bit of notice about this >.>
Marticore
Marticore

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri May 21, 2010 3:57 pm

That will be explained thoroughly with Saturday's thread Marti, updated with some 'regulations', changes and other useful stuff.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Marticore Fri May 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Wait, this means one simply walks into Darkshire and Duskwood these days? Despite the large post you've made from leaving Duskwood at the previous event, did you really consider everything to be a major victory Darkshire being in all safe hands? (I'm excluding the Vanguard for obvious reasons.) Since I've not actually seen a living soul in that place for ages.
Marticore
Marticore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 4:33 pm

(Goggy) - Exilius wrote:
Story of Duskwood
Story of Duskwood Continues Hya-ah10

Lol'd. xD

Although, think I'll help them gank you. ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Sat May 22, 2010 12:08 am

Story of Duskwood Continues Shadew10

"When you go down... to the woods.. tonight... you'd better not go... alone.."
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sat May 22, 2010 6:38 am

Now that is a well designed RP set. Wink

Atleast from this angle, I hope those daggers ain' all glowy and blurr blurr! D:
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 am

Ooo, pretty.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Mon May 24, 2010 10:09 am

I will try to come to an open event and help out like last time, was very fun.

And Jayse, what is that awesome super-lightning-strike bow you use? Its ruddy marvelous D:
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Mon May 24, 2010 8:36 pm

And Jayse, what is that awesome super-lightning-strike bow you use? Its ruddy marvelous D:

Ethereal Warp Bow Your welcome.

And good luck with this Chapter, atleast now I can walk around Stormwind without Celadazer disguising himself as a skeleton and shooting at me (I hope) D:

And Exilius, that picture gave me a case of the lulz D:
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marticore Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Marticore
Marticore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content