Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement board by the keep

Go down

Announcement board by the keep Empty Announcement board by the keep

Post by Davnan Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:55 pm

A simple wooden board have been sailed together from broken planks and jammed into the muddy ground by the keep. A few mystical sigils have been inscribed to it borders, and somehow the parchments nailed to the board remain unaffected by the frequent rain and damp weather.

OOC:
Davnan
Davnan

Back to top Go down

Announcement board by the keep Empty Re: Announcement board by the keep

Post by Davnan Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:01 pm

*A simple note would be attached to the board's left corner, being the first note to be put up.*

02.08 - The current standing council (Ray, Davnan and Hex) have decided that we will work today on the southern dock so we can actually accept shipments from Stormwind. All required tools have already been moved to the harbour, but we still could use a few sturdy logs to replace the underwater support beams. Meanwhile the rest of you can just start to use those crowbars to remove the old planks. - Davnan Chandler
Davnan
Davnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davnan Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:30 pm

*A simple note would be attached to the board's left corner, right next to the first one.*

03.08 - The two leaders who were present today (Davnan and Rend) have decided that we will work today on repairing the hole in the wall between the inn and the keep, right next to the training grounds. The wall has been frozen solid by our mages, but we need to either ask them to shatter parts of it or mine the ice away with picks, so we can actually work on the actual wall. The quarried stone should be arriving in the morning alongside any mortar, so it should be moved closer to the keep. The magical runes should be only powered for a day, so let's make this count. Official time for the start of the repairs is 20.00, so everyone please move the stone next to the keep before that. - Davnan Chandler
Davnan
Davnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davnan Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:53 am

*A simple note would be attached to the board's left corner, right next to the second one, slightly overlapping it.*

04.08 - The two leaders who were present today (Davnan and Hex) have decided that we will work today on moving the new furniture into the keep. So make sure the old furniture has been completely disassembled and burned, the planks are too rotten to be used. Brick already moved all of the beds out of the keep. There's also an annoyingly stubborn ironbark tree blocking off the entrance to the infirmary. The damn thing does not submit to normal iron axes, so we need to figure out alternative way to getting rid of it. I will now write everything I have ordered for the mess hall and the sleeping quarters, the delivery should be made to the docks again, so please move the furniture from there as soon as possible, unless you want your beds to get wet in the rain. We are working on the pesky tree officially at 20.00, so please be there as we might actually have to carry the thing through the roof, somehow.

- 5x Bunk beds for two
- A big potbelly steel potbelly stove so people can dry their wet gear
- 6x chairs to sit on your lazy asses, 3 to mess hall
- 7x Big lamps
- 7x Tables for the mess hall
- 12x benches to the mess hall
- Some random eating utensils, including mugs and plates and all that goodness.
- 5x crates for you to store your gear and personal belongings
- 1x Big box of torches
- 3x rugs for the sleeping quarters

If anyone feels like that I forgot to order something, do let me personally know and I will try to get it delivered tomorrow.

In other news, there has been quite a lot of unnecessary fightning around the island. People are slowly starting to arrive, so keep your cool and sort your issues by talking, not by beating each other. Fel's sake.
 - Davnan Chandler
Davnan
Davnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davnan Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:44 pm

*A simple note would be attached to the board's left corner, beneath the first original note, marking a new row*

05.08 - The two leaders who were present today (Davnan and Hex) have decided that we will work today on repairing the keeps both storage rooms, one meant for general storage and food while the other seems to be an armoury of sorts. People should carry out the old equipment and stockpile it for melting. Meanwhile there is a new shipment of furniture in the docks, some shelves, crates, barrels, weapon stands and armour stands. These should be carried indoors and placed as people wish themself, I don't know how you want to store your items. - Davnan Chandler
Davnan
Davnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down