Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<Regiment message board> (Also Q&A)

+15
erwtenpeller
Exigua
Jeanpierre
Rashka
Thondalar Stormleaf
Rae Wulfgnar
Vaell
Seranita
Zalissa
Ixirar
Melnerag
Thelos
Sohan
Drustai
Samian/Bismack
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

<Regiment message board> (Also Q&A) Empty <Regiment message board> (Also Q&A)

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:44 am

*Bismack stretched and looked over his new work, though it was no barricade. Him being a master carpenter was evident*
<Regiment message board> (Also Q&A) Heros_Call_Board_PNG1
The only note currently on it reads:
This board is for simple questions and problems, please leave your message along with enough blank space under it so a reply can be left.

Captain Bismack Bronze.

(( This thread can be used for both IC and OOC problems, hopefully not just for complaints! The regiment has been taking in a whole bunch of new roleplayers lately and we strive to welcome and help them, though some people are hopeless, you could for example share a bad experience here (Though new applicants always get asked wether they are familiar with terms like metgaming and god emoting) so we could get on it. You could also always just leave us friendly post-its, such as wishing us a merry christmas! x ))
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

<Regiment message board> (Also Q&A) Empty Re: <Regiment message board> (Also Q&A)

Post by Drustai Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:45 am

((I know this is for both IC and OOC issues, but perhaps it should be in the In Character forum rather than Game Related?

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

<Regiment message board> (Also Q&A) Empty Re: <Regiment message board> (Also Q&A)

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:44 pm

(( It does not make a difference to me. If mods/people want to see it moved then sure, it is pretty related to our game tho! ))
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:00 pm

IC
*Sohan walks up to the message board and pins a piece of paper with a hastily written text*
"I was just wondering.. When did the guards recieve permission to push and hold a honest civilian up against a wall, remove his hood by force, punch him in the face and throw his beautiful hood into the dirt before walking away like nothing happened? I thought you lot were supposed to protect us, not harm us.
With that being said. Merry Christmas to you all. Except the three who ruined a perfect night, may they burn in hell."

The note isn't signed and the writer will supposedly keep track on any updates regarding this note.

OOC
Yesterday was a bothersome night for a few of us in the Pig'. Here's a summary of what happened:
Árron walked down into the Pig's basement and I politely asked him twice to get up or I would have to remove him by force, as I'm allowed to. He refused to get up so I pushed him up against the wall quite harshly, he then fell over his drunken legs and hit the floor. Somehow your pandaren doorman heard this, and even saw this (which would be impossible since we weren't visible from upstairs) and came to the rescue.
He told Árron to arrest me for assault and so he did, off-duty and without a badge. Luckily on our way out Remai and Shandrea showed up and stopped Árron. He yelled for assistance and Faustlin showed up, but Faustlin (the poor fella') had no clue what to do so we stood there arguing whether or not they would take me.
Finally Otacustes came and we sorted it out. I was released from cuffs and we forgot all about it.

My suggestion is to explain the intern rules of the Regiment so that he understands how to act when off-duty.
Thanks for your cooperation.

(These events are not the same.)
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Helrog wrote:IC
*Sohan walks up to the message board and pins a piece of paper with a hastily written text*
"I was just wondering.. When did the guards recieve permission to push and hold a honest civilian up against a wall, remove his hood by force, punch him in the face and throw his beautiful hood into the dirt before walking away like nothing happened? I thought you lot were supposed to protect us, not harm us.
With that being said. Merry Christmas to you all. Except the three who ruined a perfect night, may they burn in hell."

The note isn't signed and the writer will supposedly keep track on any updates regarding this note.

OOC
Yesterday was a bothersome night for a few of us in the Pig'. Here's a summary of what happened:
Árron walked down into the Pig's basement and I politely asked him twice to get up or I would have to remove him by force, as I'm allowed to. He refused to get up so I pushed him up against the wall quite harshly, he then fell over his drunken legs and hit the floor. Somehow your pandaren doorman heard this, and even saw this (which would be impossible since we weren't visible from upstairs) and came to the rescue.
He told Árron to arrest me for assault and so he did, off-duty and without a badge. Luckily on our way out Remai and Shandrea showed up and stopped Árron. He yelled for assistance and Faustlin showed up, but Faustlin (the poor fella') had no clue what to do so we stood there arguing whether or not they would take me.
Finally Otacustes came and we sorted it out. I was released from cuffs and we forgot all about it.

My suggestion is to explain the intern rules of the Regiment so that he understands how to act when off-duty.
Thanks for your cooperation.

(These events are not the same.)

(( Arron is new to roleplay as far as I know, so I'm glad it got sorted on the spot he'll be given a chance still, but there is obviously a limit. However for example, if Bismack would witness a murder while he's off-duty he is obviously not just going to turn around and ignore it ))

If you are asked by a Stormwind official to remove your hood, you are required to do so. Failure to comply can result in an arrest or through the hood being taken off by force.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Samian/Bismack wrote:(( Arron is new to roleplay as far as I know, so I'm glad it got sorted on the spot he'll be given a chance still, but there is obviously a limit. However for example, if Bismack would witness a murder while he's off-duty he is obviously not just going to turn around and ignore it ))
((We figured as much, hence why we simply let it go Smile And yes, that is a valid point, but he shouldn't have arrested me at all since it was him trespassing. Anyway, it's in the past now.))

Samian/Bismack wrote: If you are asked by a Stormwind official to remove your hood, you are required to do so. Failure to comply can result in an arrest or through the hood being taken off by force.
*Sohan walks by the message board and reads the answer on his note. He snorts and moves along. "Bastards..".*
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:48 pm

IC

Soleth wrote:Captain Bismack,

I have a donation for your prison literature.

Do I just put it on the shelf?
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 pm

When will you stop chasing the symptoms and get to the cause of the disease? Abusing little thiefs and outspoken citizens won't solve anything. You have to go for the head of the snake.

Z
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Soleth wrote: Captain Bismack,

I took the liberty of arranging your shelves by alphabet.

Hope you don't mind.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Paozi/Thelos wrote:
Soleth wrote: Captain Bismack,

I took the liberty of arranging your shelves by alphabet.

Hope you don't mind.

((Hahahahahahahahahahahaha xDD))
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Zalissa approaches the board and pins something Feydor wrote for her since she's not too good with writing.
"Dear Captain,
I was traumatized by the Skarain propaganda, I would like some financial support to deal with my mental illnesses, like you said you would provide. Please make the pretty blonde boy bring me my winnings compensation personally.
luv Zalissa Timmens"

Last edited by Zalissa/Alorah on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:30 pm

*Monrena aproches the notice board not long after.. about to pin up her own letter and notices Zalissa's letter.. she sighs and pins hers next to it*

I am yet to receive a reply from my letter requesting an appointment with you Mr bronze the way in which this propaganda taunted with Skarain's life and those others who see Skarain as there friends's feelings, this is a level below what Law enforcement should sink to.. you depraved law and order of the people of stormwind, If you had any concisions you would step down and Leave the regiment to save what little honor you have left and to save the Regiments reputation..

I do not wish for Financial reconciliation, I do however request you return Skarain into the hands of the Disciples who I believe made the original arrest before you snatched her, with your post threatening her execution.. how can we trust you that you actually took care of her?
Again another depraved act from A man with an ego to beg to see threw true justice.. there is space beneath this notice for any who agree to sign this petission requiring the resignation of Captain Bronze

Sincearly

Monrena Scaletail
*a fancy set of written symbols are shown here.. presumably her signature written in draenic*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Kyven reads Monrena's note with a frown. He knew it was nothing pleasant, he had been given enough reading & writing lessons from the warrant officer so understand most of the words. His eyes scanned the surroundings and he quickly grabbed the paper, taking it around a quiet corner. He took out his satchel and raised an inked quill to the paper and began to scribble out certain words till they were unintelligable. He made a few changes of his own, slipped quietly to the board and pinned it, quickly walking on.

((The below post is the changes that were made. The bolded parts are additional information that floats above the scribbled bits))

I am yet to receive a reply from my letter requesting an appointment with you Mr bronze the way in which this propaganda taunted heroic deed with Skarain's life and those others who see Skarain as there friends's feelings, this is a level below what Law enforcement should sink to.. you depraved maintain law and order of the people of stormwind, If you I had any concisions you I would step down and Leave kiss the regiment's feet to save reward what little honor you have left and to save reward the Regiments reputation..

I do not wish for Financial reconciliation, I do however request you return Skarain into the hands of the Disciples who I believe made the original arrest before you snatched her, with your post threatening for her execution.. how can we trust you that you actually took care of her?
Again another depraved act from A man with an ego to beg to see threw true justice.. there is space beneath this notice for any who agree to sign this petission requiring the resignation knighting of Captain Bronze

Sincearly

Monrena Scaletail
*a fancy set of written symbols are shown here.. presumably her signature written in draenic*
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Miss Scaletail,

I have not recieved any letter for you requesting a chat. Though you have made clear how terribly unhappy you are with miss Feirand in my custody. Over and over and over. If a disciple of according rank would pop by and talk to me things could be arranged, but that has not happened as of yet. Once again as I've written down on the posters, I apologise for the dark-ways that I had to resort to in order to get to the necromancer Drustai. Miss Feirand is being treated well and the regiment's reputation is fine.

People dont like the guard, it is hip to rebel but we only aim to serve the king and uphold our oath of protecting the city (and kingdom as a whole) your request of having me step down is far fetched, if I did not care for justice or the state of miss Feirand I would already have her executed and not have posted my apologies regarding the way things went.

No emotional damage done was done to Skarain she was not even aware that a threat regarding her execution was made. Your distrust in the king's men is only there because you have are obsessed with getting Feirand of the hook and my poster has given you the perfect oppertunity to do so. She will however FACE. PROPER. JUSTICE.

Ps. I like the additonal tweaks you made, though I do not think I deserve a knighting.
Pps. Thank you whoever provided us with more books and arranged the shelves.
Ppps. For financial compensation please drop by the command center.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:55 pm

*a small post note would appear written on the signature section of her origional post * very amusing whever altered my letter I confess that made me smile, however to mr bronze, you missinderstand me. I do not hate tje kings army and his guards... It is you I hate.. You used my friend which inthe long run acheved nothing.. As for her crime? How is being an aprentice a crime? I will be coming to your command center tommorow afternoon

(monny's unusual sig appears here again along with a copy of her origional unalterd post... This paper would have been sneekely glued onto the bored with some clear film over the writing in order to prevent tampering*

Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:02 pm

If you think assisting a necromancer in her crimes should not have consequences then I see no point in you coming around we will just be wasting time since I will not be giving you what you want.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:09 am

"quite the contrary.. it is this nature of her supposed crimes I wish to discuss.. With all that has happened.. Not once have I seen written anywhere precisely what crime was committed.. as far as I know Drustai kept all her "Illegal" magics outside the kingdoms of Stormwind.. Like I said.. expect a visit from me real soon

Monrena"
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:37 pm

A new note on the messageboard:

To lady Gwendelyn and possible anyone else from her order,

We are in dire need of your expertise. Please come find Bismack Bronze at the command center as soon as you find the time.

Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:17 pm

To Captain Bismack Bronze,

Miss Scaletail does not speak on behalf of the Disciples.

The Disciples will support you in all your endeavours in any way they possibly can to keep the city safe from crime and cultism. May we keep working closely in the future.

Sincerely,

Sir Rae Wulfgnar, Chaplain of the Disciples of Light.
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 pm

ATTENTION! CITIZENS! THIS IS IMPORTANT:

Though winter's veil is coming to an end I ask of you to check the balls hung in your tree. Do you have any balls in plain red or green with either pictures of little dwarven rams or pictures of an odd grinning man with an odd mouth?(Light knows why you would buy that) -PLEASE- grab them while wearing gloves and bring them to the command center, do not touch them with your barehands!

For your own safety, thank you!

Signed.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:20 am

Death knight regiment? What will be the next, trolls?
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:35 am

*Arenai walks by the new post in the dark night, peering over the newest post. She can only just read it, with the moon's light. She then whispers quietly to herself; "And wha' is so special abou' a christmas ball, tha' they han' 't up here." *With a smirk on her face, under her hood, she runs off into the shades of the night.*

Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:32 am

(( Tomorrow the regiment and a bunch of other people are heading to Kalimdor to get involved with the 5.3 patch-lore-events and its ongoing plots. Anyone having an alliance character wanting to get involved aswell can contact me or show up tomorrow (Sunday july the 14th at around 20:00-21:00 at the command center). Think alliance soldiers, or criminals wanting to work off their punishment! ))
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:33 am

"I would like to bring a small contingent of Acolytes of the Church of the Holy Light to feed and clean the prisoners.. and offer prayer and guidance for those who welcome it. Could we set a time and date for such a visit? May I visit your office on Tuesday, after the council?

Sincerely,
Priest Jean-Pierre d'Armagnac"
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Exigua Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:39 am

Samian/Bismack wrote:(( Tomorrow the regiment and a bunch of other people are heading to Kalimdor to get involved with the 5.3 patch-lore-events and its ongoing plots. Anyone having an alliance character wanting to get involved aswell can contact me or show up tomorrow (Sunday july the 14th at around 20:00-21:00 at the command center). Think alliance soldiers, or criminals wanting to work off their punishment! ))

((Necro! It does suit my purposes well... And what about others, I'm not sure if I would, but you'll know who I mean soon enough))

An old note seem to have appeared on the board. The paper is yellow from sun exposure, and the edges are torn. The simple black ink used have started to flake of, making some of the letters harder to read. The place where the signature is supposed to be is a black smear, as if someone accidentally put their hand in it. There are traces of magical dust covering most of the parchment.

Dear sir

It have come to our attention that you did not manage to retrieve the apple.

Humble appologies

Exigua
Exigua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next