Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP??-PvP] They're taking the gnomes to Blackrock Mountain!

3 posters

Go down

[RP??-PvP] They're taking the gnomes to Blackrock Mountain! Empty [RP??-PvP] They're taking the gnomes to Blackrock Mountain!

Post by Kyph Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:27 am

Hello all. What I'm going to write about isn't exactly RP-oriented (I intend to make it open to everybody) but I think there could be some room for RP, and these forums are pretty active with many people into PvP too so maybe it's worth sharing.

The general idea is here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Although it's basically a PvP activity (with non-RPers involved, which I'm aware may bring a bit of "ugh" factor) I was thinking of writing a short story to introduce it and intend to write the "reports" during the event IC as well, opening the door to RP contributions. RP guilds could go in their own raid(s) and discuss the battle IC among themselves, taking pictures of the events and writing about it afterwards.

Anyway, regardless of the RP value people may or may not find, it can still be a fun PvP activity so let me know if you're interested or have any ideas to improve it.
Kyph
Kyph

Character sheet
Name: Kyph
Title: Stormwind Assassins Trainer

Back to top Go down

[RP??-PvP] They're taking the gnomes to Blackrock Mountain! Empty Re: [RP??-PvP] They're taking the gnomes to Blackrock Mountain!

Post by Tantzui Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:56 am

Interesting idea, i like it! Sounds much fun.  cat 
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

[RP??-PvP] They're taking the gnomes to Blackrock Mountain! Empty Re: [RP??-PvP] They're taking the gnomes to Blackrock Mountain!

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:53 am

Cool, I'll opt in the Braves. It's been a while since we've had a fun fight.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down