Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain

4 posters

Go down

[A] Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain Empty [A] Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain

Post by Sanara Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain

[A] Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain GAIRDASForumLogo

*posters found all over Ironforge and Stormwind, as well as outlying townships*

As per the decree of the Gnomeregan Tinker's Court and the Ironforge Senate, the GAIRDAS Institute will be funding expeditions to investigate the recent and disruptive earthquakes that has gripped our world! Because of the vast importance of this expedition to the common people, the GAIRDAS Institute is issuing a request for volunteers to join the expedition!

[A] Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain Blackrock

The expedition, dubbed Initiative #627, will head out for hotspots of ancient disasters to investigate the possible causes to these disturbances, determine them, and counteract them! Our world may be imperiled, but through science we shall pave the way to a safe future!

The first site for exploration shall be the Blackrock Mountain - a great volcano that houses ancient evils and in ages past destroyed the Redridge Mountain range! Volunteers for this expedition should have combat experience in order to ensure their own safety, however GAIRDAS Security Teams will be present to provide assistance if necessary!

[A] Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain The_Molten_Span

Initiative #627 will commence on the 5th day of the 11th month in the King's Calendar. Volunteers are asked to sign up outside of the GAIRDAS Institute Headquarters in Ironforge!The future of our world is at stake! Support the GAIRDAS Institute - support the Alliance! Aid the cause, protect our children! For the Alliance!

-----

This series of Pre-Cata events is open to everyone Alliance side who wishes to attend, however it is somewhat Gnome and Dwarf focused. Mind you, IC or OOC involvement with the Allied Science Institute is not a requirement despite the tone of the IC message Razz

The first event is set for Friday, 5th of November, and will be a fairly simple expeditional march from the GAIRDAS HQ in Ironforge (after tasks are delegated and volunteers skimmed) to Blackrock Mountain. A few daring derring-doers will climb the chains down to the lava to investigate it, while others will have tasks assigned to them at the mountain proper.

If someone does not know where the GAIRDAS HQ is located, it is these two buildings in the Ironforge Mystic Ward;

I'll be keeping the events reasonably simple but with an overarching purpose and plot, so as to allow as many "volunteers" as possible to join in the hunt for truth!

For Parts II and III of the event, I plan to make visits to the Dark Portal (in Blasted Lands) and the Elven ruins in Azshara. Stay tuned for the details - If anyone has any suggestions for these events, I'm very eager to hear them!
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

[A] Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain Empty Re: [A] Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain

Post by Elloa Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:04 pm

yay ! I'll certainly participate to this with one of my reporters Elloa or Tintam. Don't yet which one.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

[A] Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain Empty Re: [A] Cataclysm Investigations Part I: Blackrock Mountain

Post by Sorayah Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Perhaps I'll come and bring over some elven beauty to BRM. What time is it at, exactly? I can't seem to see one in the post Shocked
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 am

Oh yes, sorry Sora! The gathering outside the HQ is at 19:30.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 am

Damn i want to attend... but friday!
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayah Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:13 pm

Alright, thanks!
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Bumping this so more volunteers can see it - we're going ahead as scheduled to investigate Blackrock Mountain, and a few other points along the way!
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down