Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Looking for sister

Go down

[A] Looking for sister Empty [A] Looking for sister

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:45 pm

As I am enjoying my newest character incredibly much, I am hoping to expand his roleplay and make his story a bit more interactive. Therefore I am currently looking for someone to roleplay his sister. Most things about this sister can be discussed, as I do hope that it will become an enjoyable character for whomever might decide to play her. I am hoping for it to at least be a active roleplayer that knows their way around good and evil roleplay, and knows how to be somewhat sneaky. My hopes are that the family-relation will be tense, and since Grimkel works as a guard it would be an interesting twist if his sister turned out to be a criminal of sorts. Except myself, you'll also have the oppertunity to RP with some of Grim's other contacts, like his son Kurt whom also hates Grim for his own reasons. There could be a possible union between the sister and the son there. There are others too that can provide interesting rp twists, like Grim's cousin/s, or Lannael whom he fancies.

You can read about Grimkel here ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ). There's very little about his sister there of course, I left that quite open just for this reason. There are three points though I really do wish for her to have/be, since that goes along with Grimkels own backstory.

1. She is a very angry, hateful, spiteful person. She and Grimkel never got along well, and she even bullied him quite a bit when they were younger. She may or may not be a homophobe, but in any case she dispises and nags on Grimkel for his preferences.
2. She is a magician of sorts, dark magician preferably. She has played mean tricks on Grim when they were children, casting minor spells at him and whatnot, which is the cause of Grimkels fear and dislike of magic.
3. Age-wise, she could be both younger and older sister of Grimkel. He is 37 now, and I'd like the age to be somewhere close at least. No younger than 30.

But as said, most things can be discussed either way, as I hope for it to become a character someone out there will really enjoy roleplaying. If you have questions and such, feel free to PM me or whisper me in game!

bounce
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for sister Empty Re: [A] Looking for sister

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Oh and, could be worth mentioning: You don't necessarily have to make a new character. If someone already has a character that could fit in, and is interested in this, we could work on it Smile
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for sister Empty Re: [A] Looking for sister

Post by Cathee Norris Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 am

Still open for anyone interested Smile
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet