Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge

+14
Spyre
Dorik Thunderbelly
Sir Lancelot
Gesh
Nayan
Whiston Farley
Rasonal Dranger
Cathee Norris
Magaskawee/Anaei
Lavian
Krogon Devilstep
Geldar
Drengi/Lokik
Melnerag
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge Empty [IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge

Post by Melnerag Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 pm

To his exalted majesty, sovereign ruler of the Bronzebeard Clan and the Kingdom of Khaz'modan, King Magni Bronzebeard. May the Light and all the divinities worshipped in Ironforge keep the foundations of Khaz'modan as firm as a mountain, maintain the boundary-fortresses of the Kingdom impenetrable as ever, keep the fires burning in the hearth of every household, bring abundance and prosperity to the royal subjects, fill the treasuries and vaults with gold and gems, let fabulous works of metal come from Khaz'modan's forges and let they prolong the life and assure health of His Majesty.

It was during the meeting of Ironforge Senate that I've set foot in Ironforge to meet with Senator Irondawn (Light keep him in good health!). The matter I wished to discuss with Senator Irondawn is private, but nothing is secret to His Majesty: Lord-Senator is in possession of an ancient Arathorian text I needed for a research into ancient Arathorian poetry. During that meeting, a strange 'man' came to stand next to me. When the senate was concluded, I asked for an audience with Senator Irondawn and it was granted, but Lord-Senator asked me to wait until he had reported to His Exalted Majesty. So, I stood there in the Hall of Explorers, waiting for the Senator. During that time, the strange 'man' passed briefly be me and stopped to glance at me before vanishing again.

Some time later, Senator Irondawn came and we went to his storehouse to retrieve the tablet, accompanied by his trusted bodyguard. In the middle of our discussion, a group of Ironforge riflemen under the guidance of High-Chancellor Drengi Dragonback rushed into the storehouse, seized me without a word and dragged me into one of Ironforge's jails. The Guards only said it was because of my 'demon friend'.

When High-Chancellor came, he started accusing me of being befriended and allied with a Demon who attacked the Dwarven Soldiers while I was in audience with Senator Irondawn. Apparently, that Demon was the 'strange man' I encountered in Senate. Lord Dragonback was implacable and unwilling to listen to reason, drawing most ridiculous and disgusting conclusions of me employing said demon as a distraction for the guards to try and assassinate Lord Irondawn, while the sharpest object I had was my slipper! When I confronted him with the fact of being entirely unarmed, he threw in my face a far-fetched tale of how the tablet I requested is in fact a demonic ritual which I planned to use in order to assassinate Lord Irondawn. When the High-Chancellor saw that his story was as delirious as it was implausible, and when High Marshal Dorik Thunderbelly (May the Light keep him safe!) pointed it out, Lord Dragonback ordered his men to drag me out of Ironforge and banned me from re-entering.

I feel mistreated, abused, handled with absolute contempt and indignity unfit for a Light's being. Whatever Laws Ironforge might have on suspects, they do not give Lord Dragonback the right to treat others with such delirious contempt, spin far-fetched tales of conspiracy hitherto unseen even in the most implausible novels. I feel thrown away like rubbish while I came in peace. The abuse High-chancellor put me through is appalling before the eyes of the Holy Light and is incompatible with any concept of Justice civilized people employ.

I humbly request His Majesty to see what High-Chancellor's deeds do to the image of His kingdom, see the insult to Justice and to dignity, to see the violation of fabled Dwarven Honor, Truthfulness and Hospitality. On my knees, and elevating His name to the Highest Heaven, I beseech His Exalted Majesty to coerce His High-Chancellor to admit his tremendous mistake, restore my right to enter His Majesty's great city and to apologize for his grievous and humiliating treatment of me, and to compensate for his unjust deeds.

May the Holy Light, and the Gods of Ironforge - the Creators of this World and the shapers of the Dwarven kind grant to His Majesty countless victories in battle and guide His hammer to shatter and utterly obliterate all of Ironforge's enemies as if they were but leaves in the storm, to level with the ground the hostile forts and cities like they were made of sand!

-Sister Yasmin, of the Church of the Holy Light.

Hereby attached letter of support of my case from the Stormwind Council, who were courteous enough to stand by my side against this Injustice.

To all parties concerned

It has come to the Council of Stormwind's attention the behavior the Dwarves of Ironforge treat the Priestesses of the Cathedral of Light. And it is an outrage.
We demand that Drengi Dragonback remove the ban upon Priestess Yasmin and to give her a personal apology for the humiliation and unjustified accusations thrown at her. Should this not occur, Stormwind will be forced to consider whether to put a Ban upon Drengi Dragonback

-Carries the Seal of Stormwind Council-
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge Empty Re: [IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge

Post by Drengi/Lokik Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 am

*The Grand Chancellor walks into Magnis throne room where Senator Redstone can be seen reading a letter*

Is that the letter from tha damned woman Barin?

*Barin nods with a chuckle*

Here lemme av a look at it.

*Drengi takes the letter skim reading most of it with a frown then gets to the end bit and chuckles*

Ho ha, what a bloomin joke stormwinds seal, im shaking in me boots. What sort of clout does a group who accept damned cultists and dwarf murderers think they ave in ironforge.

*Drengi looks to Magni*

May i your majesty?

*Magni nods*

*Drengi scrunches up the paper chucking it into a nearby braizer*

They need ta bring us real people nay flimsy bits of paper them damned hounds.
Drengi/Lokik
Drengi/Lokik

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge Empty Re: [IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge

Post by Geldar Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:48 am

((Brilliant letter, Imanuel. Great writing skills as always. ))

((PS:
*Drengi looks to Magni*

May i your majesty?

*Magni nods*

"Geldar looks at Wrynn.

May i borrow the skybreaker to bomb Orgrimar your majesty?

"Wrynn nods."

You just dont do that.))
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Drengi/Lokik Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:05 am

((So magni is supposed to remain lifeless while drengi and barin talk in front of him oh right...

And i suppose wrynn would just sit back and accept all the stuff the council does like support a kingdom condemned by uther, let cultists to come in and talk with his "officials" and still let alliance murderers guard these meetings unchallenged to name a few things...))
Drengi/Lokik
Drengi/Lokik

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:10 am

Drengi/Lokik wrote:((So magni is supposed to remain lifeless while drengi and barin talk in front of him oh right...

And i suppose wrynn would just sit back and accept all the stuff the council does like support a kingdom condemned by uther, let cultists to come in and talk with his "officials" and still let alliance murderers guard these meetings unchallenged to name a few things...))

((No, ofcourse not. But we dont twist or use the interpreted will of a NPC to meet our own ends. As for Cultists coming in and talking, it was pre-arranged and requested not to attempt and butcher them so a long line of future-events can start, dont assume; think.As for Alliance murderers, that can be debated for a long while but its not the place to be derailed with who is right or wrong. And just for the record, Stormwind never supported Alterac. It also does not support mindless slaughter aswell. Trying to resolve a pointless conflict without the use of violence between two sides does not mean we are taking a side in it, but as you and some of your people claimed, we have taken a side with the 'traitors' even though it was stated numereous times OOCly and ICly that we have not.))
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:24 am

((Dwarves: Doing what they want since 2009))
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:35 am

Drengi's Introduction to Dwarven Logics
Legend
=> Implies.
<=> Implies both ways.
== equals
!= does not equal
| if
V and
/ not

The Theory of Dwarven Logics

A demon in mortal disguise which cannot be seen through stands next to an indistinguishable dwarven Guard in Ironforge / => that dwarf is a cultist.

A demon in mortal disguise which cannot be seen through stands next to a distinguishable priestess in Ironforge => That priestess is a cultist (1)

Abovementioned priestess moves away from the demon in mortal disguise when he stands next to her
/ => she is not his friend.

While that priestess waits for an appointed meeting with a Senator, a demon in mortal disguise tries to steal some papers from the senate => that priestess is demon's associate (2)

The demon in mortal disguise which cannot be seen through passes close by the priestess and stops to cast a glance at her => that priestess is that demon's mistress (3)

ALthough there is nobody nearby in audible range V demon comes close => Demon told something to the priestess => priestess is a cultist.

The Demon attacks some dwarves in Ironforge V priestess is in audience with Senator Irondawn V 1 +2 +3 => that priestess tried to assassinate Irondawn

The priestess wanted to assassinate Irondawn V that priestess is unarmed V she asked for an insignificant tablet from Irondawn => she wanted to use that table to kill Irondawn with a spell.

That priestess is a cultist => We should not kill her and have to kick her out of Ironforge instead.

We kicked her out of Ironforge V Stormwind Council refuses to kill her <=> Stormwind Council is Corrupt

Ironforge Senate spared a 'Cultist' by kicking her out of Ironforge / => Senate is Corrupt

I am sorry, but if Magni approves of that Logic then Ironforge has dark and gloomy days ahead of it. And I had hoped at least for an OOC 'discussion' within the Senate to decide Magni's choice instead of a single Senator telling how Magni would react to it.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:47 am

Now that I am at it...

The Theory of Stormbringer Logics

A dwarf accuses somebody of cultism => that somebody is a cultist

All evidence of the contrary / => that somebody is not a cultist.

hidden symmetry behind Stormbringer Logics

Somebody has <The Dark Sphere> Tag V there is a tiny excuse to arrest that person => that person is a cultist.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:31 am

[[Stay on topic]].
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Meep. Chapter managed Geldar. =p
We were not taking sides, not supporting it. All went well!
Kinda.

Anyway, I tried to save Sophyra last night! But my guild totally was dumber than I had expected. Stormbringer Regiment, say whatnow. o.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Meep. Chapter managed Geldar. =p

EXPLAIN.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:38 pm

In my personal opinion, I feel Magni would begin to be doubting the Senate's intentions as this isn't the first complaint from Stormwind's government. Whilst we the players have our own agendas, Magni is infact clear minded and a wise leader, he wouldn't let injustice run rife in his city.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Law and order rp makes my head hurt >_o

after trying to do it for a good four years... ...i can safely say it always ends in an argument of "i can yell louder than you can"
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Anaei wrote:In my personal opinion, I feel Magni would begin to be doubting the Senate's intentions as this isn't the first complaint from Stormwind's government. Whilst we the players have our own agendas, Magni is infact clear minded and a wise leader, he wouldn't let injustice run rife in his city.

I think most of us agree with that tbh.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Saihna Trollbane wrote:
Anaei wrote:In my personal opinion, I feel Magni would begin to be doubting the Senate's intentions as this isn't the first complaint from Stormwind's government. Whilst we the players have our own agendas, Magni is infact clear minded and a wise leader, he wouldn't let injustice run rife in his city.

I think most of us agree with that tbh.

Not taking any side, by won't it be the same with Wrynn, getting many complains from the Ironforge's Goverment? This is where all this argue will lead to. If the council is Stormwind's Government, so the senate is Ironforge one, and vice versa. You won't get anywhere with this Razz
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm

*grabs popcorn*
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Girloy Stoutstone wrote:*grabs popcorn*

I concidered if doing that, or saying what I said ^^
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:21 pm

I've vividly avoided doing so, in many occasions, but... *facepalm*
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Stormwind is abit of a shit hole. Let's be honest, The Dwarfs only respect strong and righteous things. And Stormwind isn't, :/
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:25 pm

agreed

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Told so that we don't have any reason to arrest her, but does anyone listen to Dorik? Nah.
Then again, after that Dark Sphere thingy they were a bit on the edge.
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Madel/Vectoria wrote:Stormwind is abit of a shit hole. Let's be honest, The Dwarfs only respect strong and righteous things. And Stormwind isn't, :/

It's far more righteous then IF that wanted to kill innocent men women and children just for the killings sake really, instead of discussing it, when all of the people they were originally going to go with said a clear no to it. The difference is that the Council hasn't done anything to lead Varian into betraying the Alliance and ignore generally allied people, like they are doing with Magni right now. Which is just.. meh.

Also the Stormwind Council has reformed quite some times (far as I know) to make sure to be rid of corruption. Perhaps the Senate ought a do something similar soon.

But hey, just my opinions here. Just hoping someone will take it to them and start pulling the things back up and back on track.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:39 pm

...and then you can add Kingdom of Arathor into equation and everything becomes so complicated and entangled that you can't argue against one without arguing against them all. I personally see Kings as OOC 'plot devices' to do things which make sense OOCly but no character on the government would do ICly. The way Chapter works with our nominal, fictious NPC leader.

But then, it is not about that. This thread was made for the sake of RP, so I will accept any answer the Senate come with after their IC or OOC (or both) discussions.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Reformed to re-convene exactly as it was, saihna.

perhaps Stromgarde needs some political reform, and/or keeping its nose out of how other decide to govern themselves...

*cough* voice of the people *cough*
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 pm

If you're implying I'm "voice of the people" any Moderator can confirm that ain't the case (or at least Nayan). Even though I know who it is Razz

And if you'd kept up, Stromgarde's politic is going to be reformed. Wink
Nor does it dip it's nose into things we're not already involved in.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next