Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for mother farther one of two brothers or a sister.. Mother prefered

3 posters

Go down

Looking for mother farther one of two brothers or a sister..    Mother prefered Empty Looking for mother farther one of two brothers or a sister.. Mother prefered

Post by Seranita Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 pm

well the tital says it all realy... I have always wanted to have another active roleplayer play out a role of perentary to one of my toons.. But my previous attempts at family rp havent been to good.. My siblings have been.. intermitent and never online much this im lokoing for a draenie rp'er.. preferably main but not essential that can be online on a regular basis to aid further advancement and be over protective of my deer monny... I wont pass out on farther or felow siblings eather if thats your fancy.. there is more info on monrena here:
Monrena at bottom
thow this is out of date and i will update it like this time tomorow eavning..

Anyone interested hit me up.. I eagey await responces..
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Looking for mother farther one of two brothers or a sister..    Mother prefered Empty Re: Looking for mother farther one of two brothers or a sister.. Mother prefered

Post by Raelan Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 am

Actually.. Draenei are born out of eggs. And then buried in the sand/dirt to spawn on their own. Like turtles and crocs.

Seriously.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Looking for mother farther one of two brothers or a sister..    Mother prefered Empty Re: Looking for mother farther one of two brothers or a sister.. Mother prefered

Post by Tso/Feloreth Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:21 am

I can confirm that.
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 am

I deni this fact as fals! meanies..
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 am

well there are still spots open if people are after it?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down