Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLOSED] [A] The Lordaeron Rebirth ( from The Lordaeron Alliance )

+7
Lexgrad
Ledgic
Iriel Silversong
Cid
Sanara
erwtenpeller
Arthorius
11 posters

Go down

[CLOSED] [A] The Lordaeron Rebirth ( from The Lordaeron Alliance )  Empty [CLOSED] [A] The Lordaeron Rebirth ( from The Lordaeron Alliance )

Post by Arthorius Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:01 pm

( We are from The Lordaeron Alliance )
Are you maybe from Lordaeron? Or are you just wanting to take it back but don't know how to do it?

Alright, you are infront of the right guy. Come and have a good sight of our creation. This is The Lordaeron Rebirth, an army made to face the Forsaken in the old kingdom of Lordaeron, an army made to bring hope -again-, an army made to show that The Lordaeron Alliance's determination isn't over yet, an army made to continue the dream of The Lordaeron Alliance, our dream. Your dream!

For our beloved kingdom we won't let down all the people who died fighting for what they loved, for what they believed was right to do. Maybe it was nothing but a dream? Maybe. . . But you know what they say "Until someone fights for it, it isn't impossible". And here we are, fighting for it. That's why until there is one who fights for it we will continue the fight for what we believe is right.
Yes there will be non-needed deaths, inocent's one too.
Yes there will be war until on of the two factions win.
Yes there will be chances that you may not see your wife or husband again, but after all. Do you prefere seeing you wife in your rightfull home or in a city wich hasn't anything to do with you? Do you think you would fight only for you? No no no. . . You are fighting for everyone, the one who lost their lives in Lordaeron fighting in it or even the inocent who couldn't avoid the forsaken's dread blade. You are fighting for the new generations who may have known Lordaeron only as a forsaken's territory but they may see it as a new kingdom after we, the one who didn't surrender, the one who wants to give our generation a place to live, fight and get it back.

Never forget, you don't only fight for the people who lived or wants to live in Lordaeron. But you also fight for the next generations who may even continue the fight after your death, who knows?

-OOC-
Giran Stormblade ( me, TLR's boss ) is for the funny story TLA's 100th member. I have a long story with them, I joined quite soon after they created the guild ( 100th member because I had a period of inactivity as a lot of people )

TLR ( The Lordaeron Rebirth ) is to be honest a thanks to Theo, Cendahar, Tharean, Brian, Thurman and all the others member of the guild. I really apreciated my time with them, that's why I wanted to revive TLA and continue it's life.

The requirements :
Human, Dwarf, gnome, worgen only guild.
Be able to join the events ( wich are obviously on the in-game callendar ).
Be a little experienced in RP.

If you need info /w Giràn in game.

( We still RP in SW because we lack of members to start the campain. )

Thanks to everyone of TLA and thank you.

Last edited by Giran on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Arthorius

Character sheet
Name: Field Marshal Arthorius Lightblade
Title: Field Marshal of The Northern Legion - Ex-General of The Salvation of Lordaeron - Ex-7th legion captain.

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] [A] The Lordaeron Rebirth ( from The Lordaeron Alliance )  Empty Re: [CLOSED] [A] The Lordaeron Rebirth ( from The Lordaeron Alliance )

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:41 am

Good luck on your conquest to re-take the forsaken lands!

Last edited by erwtenpeller on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] [A] The Lordaeron Rebirth ( from The Lordaeron Alliance )  Empty Re: [CLOSED] [A] The Lordaeron Rebirth ( from The Lordaeron Alliance )

Post by Sanara Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:10 am

erwtenpeller wrote:It's always nice to see more forsaken guilds! For the Dark Queen!

Maybe you should finish waking up in the morning before you post responses to threads, luv.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:53 am

For once, I agree with Sanara. Good luck nonetheless with the concept, mate!
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:03 am

Maybe we some people should be less of an ass overall

Is nice to see members of a old guild back! See you around guys!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:44 am

Best of luck. Guilds with this theme have a hard time keeping the concept together usually, but with a bit of determination, you can make pretty much anything work.

Smile
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthorius Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:57 am

Ledgic wrote:Best of luck. Guilds with this theme have a hard time keeping the concept together usually, but with a bit of determination, you can make pretty much anything work.

Smile

Thanks mate, and be sure we won't lose the determination, I promised the guy who still are in TLA ( most of all Theo ).

Arthorius

Character sheet
Title: Field Marshal of The Northern Legion - Ex-General of The Salvation of Lordaeron - Ex-7th legion captain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:14 pm

TLA are back! The Lexadin still has love for you all. Good luck, kill Barean and punch Gabriel if he ever comes back for me.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthorius Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Lexgrad wrote:TLA are back!  The Lexadin still has love for you all.  Good luck, kill Barean and punch Gabriel if he ever comes back for me.

Heh, I'll have a thought about it don't worry. :p

Arthorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by James Ryder Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:34 pm

I wish you good luck though not many will join that concept
James Ryder
James Ryder

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salia Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 pm

Sounds like a good concept and one that has been thought out well, I'll stick a character in here maybe and see how things go, thumbs up from me though (Y)
Salia
Salia

Character sheet
Name: Salia Shadowsong
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:17 pm

If you need some arcane assistance later on, you know where to find us.
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthorius Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 am

@Salia, we got a free slot for ya ^^

@Eldiros indeed we'll need some arcane OP service.

Arthorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthorius Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:45 am

We have now merged with Salvation of Lordaeron, feel free to whisper Josèph or Artòrius for an invite.

Arthorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Giran wrote:We have now merged with Salvation of Lordaeron, feel free to whisper Josèph or Artòrius for an invite.

Saraya

Wink
Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down