Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLOSED] [A] Looking for Shadowy person...

+5
Brigs Morgan
Lavian
Nifty
VerlenWilson
Salradir Dawnseeker
9 posters

Go down

[CLOSED] [A] Looking for Shadowy person... Empty [CLOSED] [A] Looking for Shadowy person...

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Basically,  I'm looking for a person who would be able to convert a young follower of the light into... well, someone who's not following the light and instead spends his time with a bit darker studies..

The idea is to let my character who, after the light failed to help him save a friend,  have started doubting in the powers of the light and then someone (perhaps you?) uses this to bring him over to the shadows.

The character I'm speaking of is my priest Alexzander (OOC name:Lexzander) who right now doesn't do much more than walking aimlessly around stormwind mourning his lost friend.

If this someone also is part of any sort of cultist/shadow-magic guild that perhaps would take in a new recruit, or if this someone would be able to take him as an apprentice to generate further Rp and development of the character it would be great!

If this sounds like something you would be able to do, please contact me OOCly in-game (Carv, Carvell or Lexzander), send a PM or post a reply to this post!

Last edited by Carvell on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] [A] Looking for Shadowy person... Empty Re: [CLOSED] [A] Looking for Shadowy person...

Post by VerlenWilson Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:10 pm

If you didn't see, I'm currently looking for peeps! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

VerlenWilson

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] [A] Looking for Shadowy person... Empty Re: [CLOSED] [A] Looking for Shadowy person...

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:34 pm

VerlenWilson wrote:If you didn't see, I'm currently looking for peeps! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I just read through your post and the only thing I could see being a downside is that I'm a priest where it was preferred a warlock, but I hope that it wouldn't be a big problem so perhaps we can figure something out? Will not be able to be online until Friday but when I do, be sure to contact me on any of my characters Very Happy
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:28 pm

My shadow priest Yavari would be interested in this, if you do decide to go down the path of the shadow priest rather than warlock I'd be glad to get involved.
Nifty
Nifty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Yavari fits this example of what you're looking for pretty nicely yes... Yavari is a bitch but... Yes... Yavari is a bitch.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:01 am

Nifty wrote:My shadow priest Yavari would be interested in this, if you do decide to go down the path of the shadow priest rather than warlock I'd be glad to get involved.

As shadow priest was what was originally intended I would say that it sounds good! Contact me whenever I'm online and we'll see how it all turns out!
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigs Morgan Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:19 am

You can join the cult at the slaughtered lamb and worship the shadow. They/we are pretty shadow heavy when it comes to RP!
Brigs Morgan
Brigs Morgan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:58 am

Brigs Morgan wrote:You can join the cult at the slaughtered lamb and worship the shadow. They/we are pretty shadow heavy when it comes to RP!

Sounds like a good idea. I'll probably check it out later Smile
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrua Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:36 am

Yep, Yavari really is an evil goat! Kill her, kill her quickly!
But no, really... Good luck! Very Happy
Elrua
Elrua

Character sheet
Name: Zryse
Title: Earthmender / Primal / Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:54 am

Clara Dawson wrote: ...Yavari is a bitch but... Yes... Yavari is a bitch.

Elrua wrote:Yep, Yavari really is an evil goat! Kill her, kill her quickly!

I must say that you two get Yavari to sounds like a great person! Just like what I need Very Happy
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:21 am

What are you guys talking about? Yavari is a sweetheart that loves to listen to big-chested men talk about their swords.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Swords.
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:08 pm

I have a suppah evil draenei who wants an apprentice!

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Gerard/Gramot wrote:I have a suppah evil draenei who wants an apprentice!
Amazing!  Send me a whisper when I'm online and we can talk more!

Thanks everyone for showing interest. I'll make sure to speak with all of you when I got time and hopefully we'll figure out how to do this as I'm (sadly) not going to be able to be an apprentice to all of you.
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Carvell wrote:
Gerard/Gramot wrote:I have a suppah evil draenei who wants an apprentice!
Amazing!  Send me a whisper when I'm online and we can talk more!

Thanks everyone for showing interest. I'll make sure to speak with all of you when I got time and hopefully we'll figure out how to do this as I'm (sadly) not going to be able to be an apprentice to all of you.

Alrightie. We'll talk then! Smile

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Okay, everyone who was interested: send me a whisper on any of my characters (Carv, Carvell or Alexzander) when you got time and I'm online. I'll be online most of the weekend! Thanks again!
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Now I've found what I'm looking for, so I would say that this post could be called Closed. Thanks to everyone for showing interest!
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down