Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion

+66
Coppersocket
Zinkle Figgins
Charlie Blazesong
erwtenpeller
Izzifix
Ruby
Theodoric
Manathon
Gesh
Terenus
Fyffe
Salketh
Elrua
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Tantzui
Iriel Silversong
Officer High Morale
Teebo
Sohan
Bakar
Paia/Jenit
Azmariel
Zouyo
Littlepip
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Odgan / Keag
Rmuffn
Kittrina
Rargnasha
Ledgic
Shanyuan
Mozrogg Doomhowl
Maelmoor
siegmund
Grim
Gilran
Hermie
Lini
Beladon
Raelan
Zaraj
Helmut
Drustai
Krogon Devilstep
Allonia_Miral
Sarandus
Siaer
Ave/Sariella
Buren
Antistia
Raenmar
Anivitas
Cid
Lavian
Melnerag
Ralegh
Flo
Grufftoof
Amaryl
Vaell
Ixirar
Skarain
Lexgrad
Thelos
Muzjhath
The Z
70 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion

Post by Officer High Morale Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:52 pm

I got an idea for Warlords of Draenor and I am pretty sure some other people got the same idea. (Not sure if there is a post about this but I am too lazy and don't want to read 34 pages of posts). I think that, when the Warlords of Draenor comes out, the night after that would be an all server RP event where people would go out to Draenor to see how it is there. Though ofcourse it would cause problems with people that are not lvl 90 and have soulbound gear that couldn't be given to a boosted lvl 90. (since you can boost one character to lvl 90) But yeah, that is just a small idea that needs some more work into it.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 pm

^ RP usually takes a nose dive in the first few weeks of an expansion, so big events that early will probably be hard to make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Cirenah wrote:^ RP usually takes a nose dive in the first few weeks of an expansion, so big events that early will probably be hard to make.
That is very true! But as I said, it may need some work into it. So launching the event right after the releasing night wouldn't be a good idea. Not at all. Razz

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Daggers on tights for rogues. Very Happy
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Vebb wrote:
Cirenah wrote:^ RP usually takes a nose dive in the first few weeks of an expansion, so big events that early will probably be hard to make.
That is very true! But as I said, it may need some work into it. So launching the event right after the releasing night wouldn't be a good idea. Not at all. Razz
The devs said there will be a WoD pre-patch, since they want to develop the Garrosh story-line and and implement the item squish, I guess we can work on something for that date.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Looking at Transmoggin stuff again, I wonder if WoD will finally include Raid Journal being updated from TBC/WoTLK raid parts, or if Blizzard has just given up on that for good and figured "Eh, Atlasloot is good enough for them..."

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Zinkle Figgins wrote:
Vebb wrote:
The devs said there will be a WoD pre-patch, since they want to develop the Garrosh story-line and and implement the item squish, I guess we can work on something for that date.
Well, as long as the portal is open.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:04 am

How long has SoO been out now? and they've confirmed they'll be no actual content patches between now and launch, kinda makes me wonder how long we'll be waiting for launch.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:45 am

About six months, I reckon?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:58 am

erwtenpeller wrote:About six months, I reckon?
No.... About 2 months ago... Came out in september.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Six months 'till launch. Prooooobably a bit longer!

But I'm not peeved about that one bit. It'll be nice to have a breather after the siege RP to explore some more personal stories before the next xpac hits!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Krelk wrote:How long has SoO been out now? and they've confirmed they'll be no actual content patches between now and launch, kinda makes me wonder how long we'll be waiting for launch.
siegmund wrote:
erwtenpeller wrote:About six months, I reckon?
No.... About 2 months ago... Came out in september.
erwtenpeller wrote:Six months 'till launch. Prooooobably a bit longer!

But I'm not peeved about that one bit. It'll be nice to have a breather after the siege RP to explore some more personal stories before the next xpac hits!
Let me summarize this exchange:

"do you want chicken or pasta"

"Yes"

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:38 pm

That sounds intelligent.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:40 pm

bottomline: never pick chicken. Though exceptions could be made if you're on an asian airline, but then why the fuck would you choose chicken? Get the sea-food.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:41 pm

I don't know, Amy. Fried chicken is pretty good!

Spoiler:
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:44 pm

You know the fried chicken has been sitting beneath a styrofoom cover for 6 hours before you get your dinner right? Picking chicken is always a bad choice. I'm not saying pasta is that much better, but atleast its not fucking dry so you can swallow it.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Then hit that motherfucker up with some sauce, biiiiiiitch.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:45 pm

You don't get sauce on airplanes.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 pm

You started talking about airplane food!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Cake or Death?
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Muzjhath wrote:Cake or Death?
Death Cake.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:22 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:You started talking about airplane food!
Exactly. Don't pick the chicken.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:43 pm

In new expansion I want to see new troll models with BEARDS! :3
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Jahzeem would be 2x better with a beard.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Twirly moustache too, thanks...and way more voodoo like shite to hang from your ears and stick to your hair. Shrunk heads, small skulls, miniature voodoo dolls, tiki masks...oh well, maybe that's some of the stuff they meant with more character customization...

Blizzard wrote:● The team has talked about more customization, such as sub races, for a long time. Some would require different models with different textures. A good way to give players access to the different races would also be required. Perks for the different sub races might also be interesting.
● The artists have experimented with what a brace of knives would look like on a Rogue's thigh. Quivers are another thing that are being looked at. While they might not be ready for 6.0, they are being worked on.

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next