Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Convocation of Arcana

+12
Ledgic
Thelos
Gnivil
Krogon Devilstep
Catari
erwtenpeller
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Siaer
Thondalar Stormleaf
Sarandus
Celeste/Ainathiela
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[H] Convocation of Arcana Empty [H] Convocation of Arcana

Post by Celeste/Ainathiela Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Convocation of Arcana is a Blood Elven, Roleplaying Guild on the server: Defias Brotherhood. We are an organisation of blood elven men and women seeking to strengthen the Sin'dorei race through magic and steel. The Guild's primary focus will however be the former, Magic, cultivating and acquiring it through any means necessary to ensure Blood Elven superiority.

The guild is led by three individuals, together they form the Triumvirate :-

Ainathiela Eilanthir - Priestess of the Holy Light. Leader of the Divine Wing within the Organisation.

Sarandus Eilanthir - Ex-Sunreaver, and Archmage. Leader of the Arcane wing within the Organisation.

Rurel Duskstrider
- Swordmaster. Leader of the Martial Wing within the Organisation.

Magic is something that is a part of the very being of Elves, something that is bound to them and as natural to them as breathing or eating. The organisation recognises, and treats this as factual. The Triumvirate strives to seek out new knowledge be this Divine, Arcane, or Fel.

With the loss of Dalaran to the Alliance, the Horde, have lost a bastion of timeless knowledge, artifacts and power.

We are an independent organisation, though the conception came as part of an Ex-Sunreaver. Thoroughly dis-illusioned with Aethas Sunreaver's ability to lead after he let a Human usurp his position within the Violet City, has caused us to believe we can, and should do what he couldn't.

We strive to create a haven and a sanctuary where Blood Elves can perfect the craft and art of magic. Where the kingdom of Quel'thalas can oncemore become a true force of magical might that will rival the Kirin Tor, and take back the floating Violet City. However this cannot be done so without adequate protection, and part of the Triumvirate stands ready to train those within Martial Prowess to defend the Magister's and Diviner's.

The Guild's goals are consistantly and conceptually evolving with the phase of the guild is in.

The primary goal however is always constant, we seek to ensure the magical superiority of the Sin'Dorei, to rival the Kirin Tor, and retake Dalaran from them, and Lady Jaina Proudmoore.

As it stands the guild is new, and that means we need funding. To begin to generate a base income, the guild will be scouring the world, and beyond for knowledge, artifacts, weaponry, or other treasures of a magical nature. Of course these would be things they don't wish to use for the betterment or growth of the Convocation, and they will sell them to the highest bidders of the Horde parties interested in such.

However, the Convocation are much more than treasure hunters. We will spur on members to themselves, to help with the garner for an economy:-

The Arcane and Divine wings will delve into its wealth of knowledge to physically create, enchant, and produce a plethora of items for sale to the Horde, these will then be on sale once a month at a market organised by the Guild to sell off wares to interested parties.

On an OOC level we'll achieve this by supplying our members with IC reasons to travel to exotic locations. Each location will be significant in its find. We will in depthly explain the geography and the semantics of each "zone" visited. Then over the course of a few days DM'd (or similar) Event's will be supplied for the purposes of creating an immersive, and interactive environment for our members.

Other avenues of acquiring coin, may include outright theft by certain members of the Convocation from another guild, if they are in possession of an artifact, or source of knowledge and power and the Convocation seeks to acquire it. Cross guild communication will happen to ensure a plot happens for not only the members of CoA but also the guild in question.

The conceptual idea as said is to provide an immersive, interactive environment for Blood Elven Roleplayers that co-incides with concurrent Lore presented to us.

OOC Rule Set for Convocation of Arcana:

Ranking within the Convocation:

All recruitment will be handled on an In Character basis, that being said to arrange an interview OOC contact will be needed to set up said interview, the people in game you should contact for such a thing, or any questions in reguards to the guild, are:

Ainathiela
Sarandus
Rurel

Forums: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see and hear from you in game.

Last edited by Celeste/Ainathiela on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Celeste/Ainathiela
Celeste/Ainathiela

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Convocation of Arcana Empty Re: [H] Convocation of Arcana

Post by Sarandus Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:18 am

We hope to welcome you to our fresh guild, we have a lot of great plans in the works. Smile Thank you for reading and feel free to whisper or the others me in game with any questions!
Sarandus
Sarandus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:30 am

Looks good! If I were ever to RP on Horde side on a belf, I'd shamelessly try to force my way in! Hope you get up and going. Who knows, perhaps we get to rp crossfaction one day!
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaer Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:59 am

*bumps for awesomeness*
Siaer
Siaer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:03 am

I approve of this wonderful guild.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:21 am

This is the Guild I have been looking for...

Expect a representative from the "Hand of Damnation."
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:31 am

Seems to have a firm understanding of what Blood Elves are all about. Good times.

I expect an emissary to be send to the Shatterskulls. Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Catari Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:22 am

Yay! New belf guild! Good luck to Celeste and co.
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarandus Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:02 am

Thank you all for the great responses. We're looking forward to building relations with Hand of Damnation and the Shatterskull Marauders!

Right now we're actively seeking for people to fill up our ranks, so if you've had ideas and concepts lying around for a new blood elf character or an existing one, powerful or fledgeling, now may be the right opportunity to seek us out and become involved with the start of something great.
Sarandus
Sarandus

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:39 pm

With the void left by the absence of a recent departed Elven guild, i'm glad to see blood elven RP get some much needed love.

Two thumbs up!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnivil Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:30 pm

A great guild, our two guilds will have to work together some time!
Gnivil
Gnivil

Character sheet
Name: Gnivil
Title: Grand-Warden of the Eventide Vanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Best of luck to you!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Hngh, don't tempt me.

Best of luck until said temptation gets the better of me.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste/Ainathiela Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Firstly, thank you all for all the great responses. It makes me have a happy face to see that the work being put in, has a positive impact.

Secondly! IC Contact has been made with the Shatterskull Marauders and the Hand of Damnation both. Each offering the Convocation different aspects and things to work with!
Celeste/Ainathiela
Celeste/Ainathiela

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Will make sure to steal any relics you try to get in the name of Alliance. Even those we can't ourselves convert into weapons.

It belongs in a museum!

Good luck. Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:47 pm

There, temptation got the better of me.

See you soon.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarandus Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Excellent!
Sarandus
Sarandus

Back to top Go down

Post by Allorys Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:14 pm

I would like to offer my Blood Elf Mage to the guild if you will have him. I am afraid I can't play all that often, but am usually around for an hour a day. I may have to disappear suddenly as I have a little one, which obviously comes before play time for me!

I've been RPing for many years, although I am fairly new to WoW and its lore. Kalrian is fairly low level at the moment, but I do plan to build him up so that his level represents his status IC.

Here is his back story so far:

Kalrian - Blood Elf Mage.
He is head of a wealthy household in Sunstrider Isle, and has his sights on becoming a Magister. His wife, and eldest son and heir was killed when Silvermoon was attacked by the Scourge, leaving the family in a difficult position. In order to continue with his ambitions, he had set up a marriage between his daughter (Allorys) and a wealthy household with great influence (still researching this, I don't want it to be "Mary Sue"). She found out, hated her betrothed, and ran away from home, throwing Kalrian's reputation into disarray. Still grieving for the devastation caused to his family, he works hard to keep his reputation high to help gain footholds up the ladder in Sin'dorei society. However, the strain of the recent years is taking its toll, and his use of arcane magic and bloodroot is starting to cause problems which he tries his best to hide. He will stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

Allorys is my "main" at the moment, but I don't feel her character would suit a guild like this. Please feel free to send a tell to Kalrian, Allorys, or Sylrien if you would like to meet up for an IC introduction in game.

Allorys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarandus Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Hello Allorys, thanks for your reply. We don't currently have a level restriction in place. Our recruitment is handled ICly purely, so you or anyone wishing to join our guild is welcome to whisper one of our officers OOCly to set up an IC meeting/chance encounter some time. With an hour playtime a day there is no hard guarantees that there will be RP during that timeframe, but we will probably schedule events in advance so you can be able to attend those!

I'll contact you in game at the next opportunity Smile
Sarandus
Sarandus

Back to top Go down

Post by Allorys Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:11 am

Thank you for taking me aboard. I am looking forward to interacting with you all and developing my character further. Selama ashal'anore!

Allorys

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Glad to have you with us! Smile
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:52 am

Recruitment is going really well and the events will be starting to roll out from the weekend.

We'll be having a guild meeting this evening at 20:00 if anyone would like to come and RP with us in Silvermoon since we'll be shipping out soon.

We have two copies of this recruitment thread on the official forums (Realm and RP).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Obviously there is nothing new to be found there for those that have seen the thread here, but in the early stages of recruitment and guild build up, it would be great if people could help keep those threads on the front pages for a while. We'd certainly appreciate it Smile
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste/Ainathiela Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Choo choo! The Convocation has left Silvermoon for a time to begin a small operation in Outland. That being said, RP will not solely be constricted to Outland due to, yes you guessed it. PORTALS.

We didn't want to deny our lower levels RP if one of our two person mounts, mages/warlocks are not around for transportation.

Hurray for Blood Elves <3
Celeste/Ainathiela
Celeste/Ainathiela

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Hurray for magic!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste/Ainathiela Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Had a mini event this evening, where Carmiel Midwinter in her trials to join the Convocations Wing of the Arcane, was to bind a Voidwalker in Hellfire Peninsula!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He doesn't look very happy about it...
Celeste/Ainathiela
Celeste/Ainathiela

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down