Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] House Equalius

+12
Janela Thunderwing
Charlie Blazesong
Feral / Blackfall
Antistia
Krogon Devilstep
Kittrina
Amaryl
Sarunara
siegmund
Anivitas
erwtenpeller
Tethos
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] House Equalius - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] House Equalius

Post by Ixirar Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:53 pm

I always assumed that, when viewing TTH, it is better to view it as a mashup of every single Stormwind based guild, rather than as a unified entity. It's an umbrella community guild, afterall, no? :p
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Janela Thunderwing Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:13 pm

It is, but I'm afraid not everyone would agree with that. I've got a feeling that some people wants to roleplay powerful charcters at the costs of other characters development.
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:12 pm

I'm rather disappointed you decide to bring a disagreement from Cid/your perspective and worse of all try to spin it off as a majority within the guild.

In light of both of these posts and a general discussion by the TTH officer team, we'll all be speaking to you and Cid in the coming days about your 'issues' within the guild.

I apologize on behalf of Silversword to this thread to assist in the continued derailing instead of posting relevant, constructive points.

Also Tethos, I will respond to the posts you made and I'm sorry others have decided to derail, I tried to swerve discussion (and it worked for a moment) but I forget this is DefiasRP.

If I were you I'd ask a moderator to clean it up and we can resume our discussion!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Hold on a minute, where did I come into this? I don't mind being talked about, but you shouldn't be tossing crap at me on a public forum if I haven't done anything to deserve it (which I haven't). Wink

I want to wish the OP the best of luck with the guild idea. Sounds quite fun, and much akin to the clan RP we've developed as of late.

@ Cerik:

Last edited by Cid on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:28 pm

I apologize yet again for Cid for continuing to derail this thread of yours and ask that you forgive all three of us from TTH.

Now I'm sure that there won't be any other posts and a kind moderator will clean up the pile of garbage and allow us to resume a constructive discussion!

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:04 pm

I'm not at all sure what Cid has apparently done, or others may or may not have done to be brought into this discussion which appears to be changing dramatically from the intended OP.

I'd prefer if further "problems" within or outside or between guilds or people are taken elsewhere (I suggest PMs), if issues with DefiasRP are voiced in an appropriate thread (or again, PM) as a separate matter, and if people begin to act with a modicum of respect and maturity when discussing something (this seems impossible sometimes, but not always).

This is to say, rather than more recent (in this and other threads) continuing belief that flopping your collective penises around is some measure of wonder and power. None of you are thus well endowed. You can tell that by the fact you need to pretend you are.

I rest my case in my own hypocrisy.

If this causes a problem, shove it up your collective arses, get back on topic, and if that's all too much, please don't let the exit door slam into you too hard.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:11 pm

Good luck with the guild. I like you already Smile
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down