Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What HP House would your character be in!?

+23
Jeanpierre
Valerias
Feydor
Hermie
Geneviève
Sharyssa/Adenah
Tso/Feloreth
Braiden
Lorainne/Bridlington
Gahalla
Chase - Esou
Seranita
Thelos
Aleric
Lexgrad
corleth
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Morinth
Muzjhath
Timna
Drustai
Silferdrake
Zhakiri
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What HP House would your character be in!? Empty What HP House would your character be in!?

Post by Zhakiri Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:16 pm

A little fun inspired by Silferdrake.
What (if any) Hogwart's House would your character belong to?

The options obviously being; Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

Typically you'd see the brave be in Gryffindor, the loyal in Hufflepuff, the intellectual in Ravenclaw and the downright nasty in Slytherin but I'd like a tad more thought to go into it than that, if you please!

For me, Orthur would be in Slytherin. On the outside, he hides behind morality and laws, trying to convince everyone and himself that he's as legit as the next guy but underneath it all, he's just a corrupt Mage with a twisted philosophy and faith. Much like many of the characters in HP that are evil inside, but hide behind politicians in the public eye, ergo Lucius Malfoy.

Nygarth would be Hufflepuff, I'd admit. He's not moral enough for Gryffindor, albeit he is brave, he's just not the typical good guy. Isn't nearly smart enough for Ravenclaw...Enough said. He's definately not evil though, not in the slightest yet he is a loyal guy. He loves his Nation, even if at times it doesn't love him, and although he's been through alot and made alot of mistakes, he has matured as I think one suited for Hufflepuff would.

What about your guys and gals!?
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

What HP House would your character be in!? Empty Re: What HP House would your character be in!?

Post by Silferdrake Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Baron Silferdrake would be torned between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. He's ambitious and not above using lies, deceit and coercion to further his own agenda. But he's also intellectual and sophisticated, and as proven important would himself prefer to belong to Ravenclaw.
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet
Name: Steven Silferdrake
Title: Baron

Back to top Go down

What HP House would your character be in!? Empty Re: What HP House would your character be in!?

Post by Drustai Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Slytherin, of course!

*Edit* Oh yes, the why.

She's an intellectual and could go into Ravenclaw easily, but her means are very ambitious and cunning. She likes to hide between being polite and respectful while manipulating or otherwise working towards her own goals. She has been described as being a snake and having a silver tongue before. Oh, and the whole desire for self-preservation thing. She's not exactly evil, and is hardly a villain, but she has the power-lust and cunning to fit right in to Slytherin.

Last edited by Drustai on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Ha! No thought needed there ;P Admittedly I would've put her in Ravenclaw.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Timna would be somewhere around Hufflepuff... or Gryffindor. Probably Hufflepuff.
Coris would be between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, I'm sure. Nasty intellectual.
Null/Ariandra wouldn't fit at all, to be fair.
Vociate would definitely be Slytherin...
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Nygarth wrote:Ha! No thought needed there ;P Admittedly I would've put her in Ravenclaw.

Just edited the why in.

And no. She's intellectual, sure, but she's very ambitious and selfish.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Correction. Slytherin would be if power is your highest goal. Not if you're plain nasty. Rather big difference.

As For Muzjhath. She'd be pure Slytherin.
She has some loyalty, but outside of Koz and her missing Blood Brother not that much. She isn't all that smart, far from stupid but it's not her brightest side. Brave... something she pretends to be in favour for respect from bucketheads while she'd rather back down and shoot someone from behind.
She's mostly a selfish creature that's... in dire need of a very good psycotherapist or other kind of head doctor.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Ha! I just thought Ravenclaw because of her drive to learn, even in Death. Knowledge is power for her, and I guess that dangerous use of it, fits into either Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

Albeit Ravenclaw are more alike the type of researchers that look into stuff like curing cancer, ya know, good things. Not Blood Magic.

@ Muz, I was being pedantic. You know, the typical basic traits of the Houses. Of course, Slytherin are power hungry, noone is debating that! Razz
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Nygarth wrote:Ha! I just thought Ravenclaw because of her drive to learn, even in Death. Knowledge is power for her, and I guess that dangerous use of it, fits into either Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

Yes. Knowledge is power. She certainly likes to learn, but she wants some benefit from it, too.

"Slytherins tend to be ambitious, shrewd, cunning, strong leaders, and achievement-oriented. They also have highly developed senses of self-preservation.[2] This means that Slytherins tend to hesitate before acting, so as to weigh all possible outcomes before deciding exactly what should be done.

According to Albus Dumbledore, the qualities which Salazar valued in the students he chose included cleverness, resourcefulness, determination, and "a certain disregard for the rules." Dumbledore noted that all of these were qualities possessed by Harry Potter, who was in Gryffindor." - Harry Potter Wiki

Describes Dru perfectly. Razz With the exception that she prefers to follow the rules, even if she doesn't always.

Plus, there's that whole blood purity thing... she's very racist in regards to draenei and believes mages are naturally superior to non-mages.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Morinthhhhhh... SLYTHERIN! \o/ Because she's sneaky, underhanded, coniving, nasty and doesn't really care for the trail of bodies and trickery in her path to the top.

Lyliath would be a Ravenclaw! She's my intellectual lady who likes researching EVERYTHING. Just forget her need to set everything on fire and she's in. XD
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Gryphondor is the protagonist's house, therefore all my character's shall be in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Croj would serve Voldemort ;_; but eh, he would most likely hail from Slytherin then, as recruits for Voldemort tend to come from there.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:33 pm

I know nothing about Harry Potter houses but Hufflepuff sounds the coolest, so I pick that.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Dreth.... a muggle
Arkson - Hufflepuff
Kharian - Hufflepuff
Lexgrad - Death Eater

One would guess if corleth was in Hogwarts he would set up an inquistion and roast Dumbledore! Haggrid wouldnt last long either Sad
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Corleth wrote:I know nothing about Harry Potter houses but Hufflepuff sounds the coolest, so I pick that.

"Students belonging to this house are known to be hard-working, friendly, loyal, and rather impartial. It may be that due to their values, Hufflepuffs are not as competitive as the other houses, or are more modest about their accomplishments. Hufflepuff appears to have the least rivalry with the other houses, except in Quidditch, although the Triwizard Tournament did temporarily put a great deal of strain on the relationship between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, due to unusual circumstances of the selection of both Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory as Champions." - Harry Potter wiki

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Saraid - Ravenclaw
Mailin - Ministry of Magic (ultra conservative)
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Thelos would be a Hufflepuff.

Thelos is a scholar, though not because he has any above average intellect or lust for knowledge. He simply devoted himself to his study because that is what he has been told to do. He is highly sensetive, always friendly and patient and considerate of the other's feelings. Like a true Hufflepuff, he seeingly lacks any ambition of his own, prefering to "go with the flow" rather than to shape his own destiny.

Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:33 pm

http://timidity.org/tests/sortinghat.html

According to this, Timna is Gryffindor and Coris is as claimed Slytherin.

Edit: I like this test more though, more accurate. I got Hufflepuff for Timna. http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-sorting-hat-test
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Monrena - her supprising innocence and loyalty, she would fit well into hufflepuff as she isnt the brightest draenie in the bunch (test says true hufflepuffer!)

Ravellia - clear muggle thow her sister shia may have made a grophendor Rave has no interest in magics, if rav did decide to enter hoggworts she would most likley become a ravenclaw (test says slytherin o.O)

Sedalli - as with most dk's even thow she will origionaly have been good.. she is now a twisted cunning animal who is hell bent on self preservation and satisfaction.. a true slytherin (and slytherin as i thort)
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:42 pm

ez. Zabatou = Gryffindor
Chase = Hufflepuff :S
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gahalla Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:53 am

Hmmm...

Gahalla is probably Gryffindor though leaning towards Ravenclaw. At first I was going to say she was a clear Ravenclaw due to being scholarly and having an excellent memory and sense of deduction. But then I realised that moreover, she is a very pious and dedicated woman that's not afraid of standing up for what she believes in and what she's proud of. And it's actually a more important part of her character than intellectual pursuits. Hense, Gryffindor.
After the Hogwartz era, she'd work in St: Mungo's Hospital I think.

Jayanti is a clear Hufflepuff. She deems loyalty, dedication and a properly done job (no matter what it is) more important than anything. She would stand up for what she believes in, but I feel it's more secondary to her than loyalty. After the Hogwartz era, she'd be an Auror.

As an aside, remember that Gryffindor is darker than it seems in the earlier books and Slytherin doesn't mean you're a bad person.
Spoiler:
Gahalla
Gahalla

Character sheet
Name: Gahalla rose
Title: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:49 am

The test put Tsurana in "Ravenclaw" and the other test puts her in "Slytherin". Odd, but somewhat expected.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silferdrake Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 am

Timna wrote:http://timidity.org/tests/sortinghat.html

According to this, Timna is Gryffindor and Coris is as claimed Slytherin.

Edit: I like this test more though, more accurate. I got Hufflepuff for Timna. http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-sorting-hat-test

Seems my predictions were correct then. According to the second test, The Baron became "Slytherclaw" In this instance, it would be prudent for you to make your own decision between the two! After all, as wise Albus Dumbledore says, "It is our choices . . . that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

In the first one he became Gryffindor though, probably due to his protective stance towards friends and family (even though the methods he uses to defend them would sometime disgust them).
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet
Name: Steven Silferdrake
Title: Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:26 am

Took yer test, and Morinth was indeed a Slytherin. XD
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:52 am

According to the first test Braiden is a Ravenclaw, tough on the second test he's 72% Slytherin...
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next