Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beavers, and that other stuff

+23
BestMageEU xD
Charlie Blazesong
Finnabhair
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Vaell
Cid
Allonia_Miral
Anivitas
erwtenpeller
Samian/Bismack
Iriel Silversong
Raenmar
Vardrek/Burgen
Bradley
Lexgrad
Ixirar
Krogon Devilstep
Muzjhath
Amaryl
siegmund
Helmut
Seranita
Coppersocket
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beavers, and that other stuff Empty Beavers, and that other stuff

Post by Coppersocket Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:45 am

Just don't add him. His battletag is BestmageEu. You'll do everyone a favor by not adding him, nor even conversating with him.
He likes to harass people.
Tell your guildies (if you're part of the Durotar campaign, or just want to avoid this guy in the future) to decline if he ever tries to add them, and discourage trying to conversate with him in any way, shape, or form.

Now, upon Bismack's initiative, let's give cooler people this thread:
List of stuff about Beavers
Beavers, and that other stuff XAsj99Z
1. An adult beaver is approximately 3 feet long.

2. Adult beavers have long flat tails that are about a foot long. Beavers slap their tails on the water surface as an alarm to alert the colony when they sense danger.

3. An adult beaver can weigh between 30 and 70 pounds.

4. Female beavers are larger than male beavers of the same age.

5. Beavers are nocturnal creatures and they work at night.

6. Beavers are monogamous.

7. Beavers have poor sight but a strong sense of smell and good hearing.

8. Beavers move slow on land but are good swimmers and can swim up to 5 mph.

9. Beavers can stay underwater for up to 15 minutes.

10. Prior to European immigration there were over 60 million beavers in North American.

11. Due primarily to over trapping beavers were an endangered species in the early part of the 20th Century.

12. Beavers have sharp teeth which continue to grow throughout their lifetimes.

13. Beavers are found by streams, ponds, rivers and lakes.

14. Beavers cut trees with their sharp teeth, build dams and create ponds and wetlands.

15. Beavers are herbivores.

16. Beavers feed on trees and tree bark; common favorites are cherry, maple, birch and aspens. Beavers also feed on water lilies, pondweed and leaves.

17. Beavers live in colonies made up of a family of an adult male and female and 2-4 kits.

18. A newborn beaver through the first year is called a kit while a young beaver in the second year of life is called a yearling.

19. Beavers are territorial; they mark and protect their space.

20. Beavers build dams and lodges. Dams and lodges are built for protection against predators such as wolves, coyotes, bears and eagles.

21. Lodges are the homes of beavers and the beavers make them from sticks and mud.

22. The entrance to lodge is underwater further protecting the beaver colony.

23. Beavers do not hibernate and lodges need to be built in deep enough water so the entrance does not freeze in the winter.

24. January and February is the mating season for beavers and beavers start mating during their second winter.

Source: http://voices.yahoo.com/25-interesting-facts-beavers-8600107.html

There's only two beaver models that I am aware of in WoW too.
Going by their abilities, neither is particularly great.
Far more insulting post, original:

Last edited by Coppersocket on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 10 times in total
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Beavers, and that other stuff Empty Re: Beavers, and that other stuff

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:03 am

Hi Raenmar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:39 am

what is his battletag so we can avoid this bait?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:14 am

Cerik Ironforge wrote:Hi Raenmar.
No no no. He just cares about threads that revolve around the realm forum or how this RP community is elitist/fascist and sucks.
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:53 am

Monrena wrote:what is his battletag so we can avoid this bait?
Bestmageeu i'm guessing? Dunno. Sometimes i've gotten requests on Btag not knowing who it is then added just to see who and realize hey i know him and he's worth adding then just move on. Of course i haven't had any strange people trying to add me at any point.

Question though is if those doing this even read the forums. But yeah do not feed the trolls!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:55 am

I am offended by this post. Who is to blame for this post?

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:00 am

I know that can very well be the case Siegmund, thus I urge anyone to tell their guildies to decline "BestMageEU" whenever he tries to add you, and yes. That's the B.tag.

Cerik Ironforge wrote:Hi Raenmar.
Oh fuck off. This isn't even related. If you actually took time to read the thread, you'd have an idea of what it's actually about. This isn't a spur of the moment thread, this is an actual problem. People who are adding this guy and talking to him, will actively assist this guy in getting what he wants.
It only worsens the situation, and the best way to fight this guy is through inaction, giving him as little care as we can.
Everyone should know this, it's not like it's fucking difficult. Yet people still do it.

Edit:
Amaryl, that'd be the Night Elves.

Edit 2:
But yeah. Whenever you see someone in raid or guild actually mention they're in contact with him, tell them to stop talking to him, immediately.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:06 am

... I'm perplexed over people adding battletags they don't know and get sent to them randomly.
I only ever added people I had met IRL.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:07 am

The first scientists who encountered the odd-looking platypus believed someone had sewn together the body of a beaver with a duck's bill as a joke. The animal appears to be an unlikely mix of the bill and webbed feet of a duck, a beaver-like tail and the fur of an otter. They are also one of the very few mammals to lay eggs.

Platypuses are amphibians native to freshwater lakes and streams in Eastern Australia and Tasmania. Males average 20 in (50 cm) and females are about 17 in (45 cm) long. Males are also very venomous having a spur on their hind foot that, when released, can kill a medium-sized dog and severely incapacitate a human.

These animals can swim well in water and are carnivorous bottom-feeders scooping up small crustaceans, larvae and worms from the floor. A platypus will store the food it scoops up in cheek pouches to consume on land. They do not have teeth, using bits of gravel to help crush their food.

Beavers, and that other stuff Platypus_662_600x450

Last edited by erwtenpeller on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:09 am

Coppersocket wrote:
Edit:
Amaryl, that'd be the Night Elves.

Suspect I fucking knew it, its always the night elves.Suspect 

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:12 am

erwtenpeller wrote:I too regret having rolled on a pvp server. Sad
Yeah, that's totally the issue.
No, WPVP isn't an issue here. Never was. If I disliked WPVP I wouldn't have joined the Wild Tempest.
It's the fact that people actively support a selfish kid who does whatever he can to disrupt roleplayers. We've had this before, yes.
But if anything, that should've taught people not to get in contact with these people, let alone want them on their fucking B.tag.

It doesn't help, and it never will.

By having you on B.tag it's obvious they'll have a easier time to just check when you're around so they can come try kill you.
It's not a massive hindrance, but that doesn't mean you should play right into their hands.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:21 am

Misshapen Penis Plant

As is normal of this plant family, these species develop an elongate or oval ‘sheath’, which usually envelops the flower itself. The flower can have different colors, but mostly brownish-purple or whitish-green. On the inside, they contain ridges or warts, functioning as insect traps. Despite all of that information that describes the plant itself, it emits a foul odor smelling of rotting fish.

Beavers, and that other stuff Amorphophallus

Last edited by erwtenpeller on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:26 am

Inevitable? Maybe. It can be avoided, if people communicate with their guildies instead of the gankers.
But fat chance that'll happen.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:30 am

I've always said alliance was too lax in its tolerance of OOC'ers and idiots of that caliber.

They sit in your chat channels watching your discussions, they attend your events on their cross-faction alts, they get in contact over chat utility's... etc etc... they swap between factions and exploit the ability to roll both alliance and horde to its full.

I've always said, scorched earth policy when it comes to idiots. Give them nothing but a corpse run, channel ban and ignore. its all they deserve and solves every problem they can throw at you.

I fully agree with copper. Had the same stuff attempted on me on occasion, and he has the right solution for it (despite the angry words).

Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:31 am

It is a side effect of wPvP yes Erwt. But feeding the troll is also idiotic. So everyone stop posting here, just read the OP and go along.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:32 am

Oh, I agree on the feeding trolls part. Always a bad idea.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:31 am

Copper, aren't you the person who's friends with Celltrex?
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:16 am

We get along and I have him on my friendlist, yes. He doesn't even play anymore anyway so that's not really valid. He's never used my b.tag to track down guildies of mine either, in fact it's been the opposite in that, I used to hunt him down on his Horde to get a few fights off of him once in a while.

(he mostly idled in SW anyway, for that matter)
Regardless, not the same boat.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:39 pm

The last time I spoke to Celltrex, the only thing, according to him, that he wanted from the game, was to "Ruin as many people's RP as possible". That was his goal.

I don't see how you can tell anybody to not have Bestmageeu's battle.tag and call them retards for not listening when you defend your choice to have Celltrex on yours.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Who is it?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:02 pm

This thread isn't about Celltrex either.
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:08 pm

No, this thread is about Coppersocket throwing another tantrum because everybody doesn't agree with him. And, as is common with these tantrums, Coppersocket is maintaining the position of a proper hypocrit.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Doesn't change the fact Copper has a perfectly valid point however hypocrite or not.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:The last time I spoke to Celltrex, the only thing, according to him, that he wanted from the game, was to "Ruin as many people's RP as possible". That was his goal.

I don't see how you can tell anybody to not have Bestmageeu's battle.tag and call them retards for not listening when you defend your choice to have Celltrex on yours.
Well. Hmm. I'm not sure how to approach this.
First of all, as Bradley said this isn't about Celltrex so lets put him out of this, but before I do that from what he told me, the reason he did what he did was because he wanted to PVP. Do know however, that if he had been using these sort of tactics to do just that, then it'd for me have been a different matter and I'd have removed him on the spot. As I didn't actually assist him in any way through just having him on friendlist and socially talking to him however, the situation here is not the same.

That said. I did look back at what I wrote, and I believe I should edit the post into a less aggressive post. I don't agree with how I approached the situation, but I know why I wrote as I did. I was tired and annoyed, that's not me trying to defend how I wrote, mind you- just a reason to why.

This part:
You are the fucking retarded cunts who shouldn't be allowed in this goddamn campaign, let alone fucking spoken to. You're the biggest dickwads one can find, because in your own little shitty ignorant attitude, you DIRECTLY assist in doing EXACTLY what this person desires.
I don't think is great at all. In fact, the complete opposite. Who the fuck wants to be yelled at like that, equally so who am I to say you are or aren't allowed in the campaign. That's not for me to decide anyway, and freezing people out because of it isn't the best approach either.

However, that said. This is still an issue.  Having him actively get in contact with the RPers and using this function to his advantage shouldn't happen, and given how frequently he comes around, it should be passed among the guilds active to not add his battletag, or converse with him in any way- if possible.

I was equally much a fool for actually getting angry about it, but I just don't want these things to happen since it's not beneficial to anyone but him and anyone that assists him in his actions.

I'll edit the first message, once I've eaten.

Edit: Long story short, it lacked constructive criticism and involved too much swearing.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:The last time I spoke to Celltrex, the only thing, according to him, that he wanted from the game, was to "Ruin as many people's RP as possible". That was his goal.
Cell never tried to ruin my RP. In fact, in all the time I've known him, he's never once ganked my guild, because I'm not a cunt. He's actually extremely reasonable, but most people on DefiasRP seem to think they're above talking to him.

This isn't even related. If you actually took time to read the thread, you'd have an idea of what it's actually about. This isn't a spur of the moment thread, this is an actual problem.
Fuck you too, then.

I remember making a thread exactly like this about gankers in the past, with the same problem.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next