Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Out of Date) Characters - Self-View, and the view of other 2013-14

+61
Nexiax
Tor Wolfrise
Littlepip
Adry
Tantzui
Shariah
Trakmar Earthwalker
Bakar
Kittrina
Tanalia
Muzjhath
Grogona
Rikochet/Hellbrew
Roxanne Iero
Bradley
Cathee Norris
Gesh
Ghelgor
Tazgulu
Kozgugore Feraleye
Sakarah
Mozrogg Doomhowl
Lavian
Susan
Beladon
Sylphi
Sohan
erwtenpeller
Charlie Blazesong
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Trinix
Helmut
Grim
Tachal
Coppernut
Raene
Darilas
Catari
Thondalar Stormleaf
Anivitas
Eve
Lexgrad
Vaell
Fenuviel/Eidan
Allonia_Miral
Paia/Jenit
Thelos
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Krogon Devilstep
Drustai
Ixirar
Tuomas/Decurius
siegmund
Iriel Silversong
Cid
Seranita
Feral / Blackfall
Rae Wulfgnar
Fyffe
Coppersocket
65 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

(Out of Date) Characters - Self-View, and the view of other 2013-14 - Page 4 Empty Re: (Out of Date) Characters - Self-View, and the view of other 2013-14

Post by Helmut Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:37 am

Grim wrote:The best thread is back!
Yes! My favourite thread! Lets get this one started again!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

(Out of Date) Characters - Self-View, and the view of other 2013-14 - Page 4 Empty Re: (Out of Date) Characters - Self-View, and the view of other 2013-14

Post by Trinix Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:45 am

Rhiga Ragemaul - Rhiga sees herself as the lone wolf. She believes that no one can't be trusted and one can only truly trust to herself. Money is the only thing that is worth having and emotions are nothing but a distraction from enjoying life as it is. She sees those around her mostly just as targets that will most likely have some money on their head sooner or later and she has no pity or compassion to share. Rhiga finds Death and Shadows something to be used for with a whim of a hand and another lost life is just one more soul for her to use as the fuel for her sinister addiction. She occasionally feels the sudden surge of emotions and the incredible feel of loneliness which she feels very shamed and annoyed for.

Orcs of the Red Blade:

Alliance:
Night Elves:

Threkna:

Togarn:

Grim:

Goru:

Troxigar:

Mozrogg:

Sylphi:

Grotek:

Luciouz:

Caruk:

Rargnasha:
Grogona:

Last edited by Rhiga on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Trinix
Trinix

Character sheet
Name: Lady Trinix Boombracket
Title: Gobmother / B.B.G

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:55 am

Dr. Haluthious Vouten - “The Good Doctor.”

"The Grinning Façade"

(Just a brief view of my darling Haluthious)

Haluthious sees himself as a pragmatic being. Deeming himself to be highly shrewd and cunning, he flaunts his excessive vocabulary generally to test his fellow Horde counterparts and takes great delight when they cannot understand Orcish, or Haluthious’s version of it. He does note the need to appear resolutely strong to everyone/everthing and feels the copious amount of fancy words assists him in this venture. He has little time for the weak, though will exercise compassion if they are Forsaken.  Haluthious humours himself that he is intelligent enough to change his mind, should evidence allow it. Haluthious is particularly assured in how he conducts himself. He attempts to postulate every possible outcome of the situation, perceiving this to be the advantage of intellect.
Haluthious see himself as a “pawn mover” allowing others to take to mundane fighting. Haluthious is fully aware how controversial his views are and puts great effort in ensuring his true thoughts are concealed, priding himself in the façade he upholds – By simply using the stitched grin.

“Behind the Grin.”

Haluthious has very little regard for the living and only humours them as he feels it is a “momentary” necessity. Haluthious only cares about survival. Survival of the Forsaken and will do absolutely anything to accomplish what he deems important in terms of benefits for the Forsaken. Everything is subordinate to the requirements of the Graven Throne, even his own unlife.

Alph'el Bloodwrath:

Rargnasha Bloodmark:

Himo.:

Catari Bladesinger:

Jean Baptiste De Gouille.:

Grim :

Krogon:

Sakarah:

(More to follow, was slightly rushed! But wanted to get this done.)

Last edited by Dr. Haluthious Vouten on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Updated self view of some chars and added some more!
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Omg Alph is possibly useful I feel so HUMBLED! What a Face
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Very interesting Halu!

...I always had that strange feeling you was probing Krogons vocabulary, suppose now I know why = /
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Stig/Jens/Mort wrote:Allonia Miral: He finds her a bit strange
Allo? Strange? Noooooo <3
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Allonia_Miral wrote:
Stig/Jens/Mort wrote:Allonia Miral: He finds her a bit strange
Allo? Strange? Noooooo <3
He's an elf, he finds most humans strange :p
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:57 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Omg Alph is possibly useful I feel so HUMBLED! What a Face
This better not be sarcasm Lady-Sir Bloodwrath!

Krogon Devilstep wrote: I always had that strange feeling you were probing Krogon's vocabulary, suppose now I know why = /
Updated my post, to include you Krogon.
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by Catari Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Great thread to ressurect Halu!

Updated mine since you joined Smile
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Sohan, the cocky stripling.
He sees himself as the biggest, meanest, toughest, strongest and best looking man in all of Azeroth. There's not a female in this world he would not bed if he had the chance. Due to his abnormally high self-esteem and self-loving he's a womanizer and can not settle with just one girl, he wants them all. He is always looking for a fight trying to prove his toughness to whomever is around him. His mouth is bigger than the ones of ladies in a sewing circle, he loves to talk and he's not afraid to speak his mind no matter whom it is to.
Although he's put in a lot of effort into his childish behaviour this past year, trying to grow up but alas in vain as his the child within him takes over whenever it pleases.

In general he views other people as potential breeding-partners, even a few males. If there's a place for it, he'll put in a flirty comment about a person's looks or personality.

(Names are in alphabetical order to make it easier to find yourselves and also, this is purely IC and I hope noone takes what Sohan sees them as IC to heart OOC)
Anivitas "The Reaper":
Anne Shieldheart:
Blades for Hire:
Evelynn:
Feral / Derek Shepherd:
Helmut:
Iriel:
Kashou:
Monrena:
Prython:
Rae Wulfgnar:
Siegmund:
Simaria:
The Forlorn Cartel / "The Company":
Thondalar:
Timmy:
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Aww Sohan, you old wordsmith you <3
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Anivitas wrote:Aww Sohan, you old wordsmith you <3
Cool
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Updated mine too, it now includes Zan'fe, Rhiga and Haluthious.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Also this
Grim.
Foolish enough to jump to conclusion with a deadly combination to not think before doing whatever whimsical venture this Orc wants. Haluthious views this Orc as a loose cannon, alas – An influential one. Evidently selfish and confrontational, Haluthious notes he should not be underestimated. Evidenced by the Wolves, he is a strong leader. Halutious remains open minded about this humanoid.
is probably the coolest thing I've eve read about my own character.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:01 am

I'm going to stick with posting about characters that posted their thoughts about mine, with the odd exceptions when I see fit. Else I wouldn't know where to start, or where to end.

Jean-Baptiste de Gouille: The Bashful Ghoul.

Jean has absolutely zero self-confidence. Zilch, null, nada! Despite people's best efforts of assuring him that his magical prowess is actually something that could at least potentially be useful, Jean sees himself as the most pathetic, worthless and cowardly creature in existance. Jean is a mess of fears and anxieties, constantly second-guessing himself and never having the confidence to undertake anything on his own without first being assured by someone else that this is something he could actually potentially do.

A basket case of the shy extrovert, Jean-Baptiste is almost entirely reliant on the judgment of others for his sense of self-esteem. Seeing as he himself views himself as worthless, the only way he can percieve of himself as being anything but a pathetic excuse for un-life is when other people compliment him. Jean-Baptiste is absolutely starved for praise and attention, and anyone that gives him any genuine affection or praise is sure to win over his undying loyalty. Likewise, Jean-Baptiste is ridiculously easy to intimidate and bully around; you only need to look at him funny to ensure he will fear you for the rest of his existence.

Jean-Baptiste has a specially warm spot in the void that was once his heart for blood elven ladies. In every blood elf woman, he sees the reflection of his matron saint; Sylvanas Windrunner, whom he worships like a goddess. If you are a good looking blood elf female (as all blood elf females are per rule), odds are Jean-Baptiste is or will soon fall hopelessly in love with you. Jean has a very big heart for one who's lost his long ago and has shown himself to be somewhat of a romantic. Wilted flowers are his favorite gifts to give, black roses in particular.

As a rule, he assumes people think of him the same way as he thinks of himself: worthless, ugly, stupid etc. Because he values the judgment of others so much more than his own, he tends to think very highly of his peers, for better of for worse. The people that show him affection he worships; the people that intimidate him he sees as terrifying brutes of unimaginable power. He is very unsure of his own beliefs and convictions and is quick to be convinced of other people's points of view.

TL;DR: Spineless, pathetic, worthless are all words Jean-Baptiste uses to describe himself to himself.

Alph'el Bloodwrath:

Darilas:

Dr. Haluthious Vouten:

Grim Stonepaw:

Krogon Devilstep:

That's all for now.

Let me know if I missed one!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:08 am

Brilliant.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Updated my own and added a few people.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylphi Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Grim

Spoiler:

Tobermory

Spoiler:

Catari

Spoiler:

Ghelgor

Spoiler:
Sylphi
Sylphi

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Beladon Indarys

While from first glance he can often come across as proud, devoted and perhaps even pompous, within is a very different story. The mistakes of the past haunt him to this day and has caused him to take make rash and illogical decisions. No one holds a stronger hatred for Beladon than himself. He torments himself for the errors of judgement, the people he has hurt both emotionally and Physically. Having lost two apprentices to the forces of darkness he has developed a sense of paranoia about those he cares for, doing all in his power to keep them on a righteous path. Devoting his time to guiding and supporting his fellow Disciples, along with those who ask of his aid.

Beladon fears two things, corruption and his own anger. Having gone off the path in the past due to uncontrolled anger which led to corruption, he does all in his power to keep negative emotions at bay while trying to show these dangers to his fellow Disciples.

Views of others
Sir Rae Wulfgnar:

Areyah:

Eidan Hawke:

Susan Earlstead:

Captain Ralegh:

Monrena:

((I'll add more when I have some time))
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:22 pm

I'l try and do as many 'views/opinios' here as I can, If anyone wants an opinion on their character and i missed them, just poke me.

Krogon Devilstep - Blademaster Of the Horde.

Paozi Wulong:

Tribe Red blade:

Rargnasha Bloodmark:

Grogona Marshfang:

Rhiga:

Shargla Thunderfang:

Vashnarz Talonslayer:

Rhonya Steelheart:

Therak Duskstalker:

The Shatterskull Marauders:

Alph'el Bloodwrath:

Hikka Redeye:

Hand of Damnation:

Dr. Haluthious vouten:

Blood wolves:

Grim Stonepaw:

catari:

Last edited by Krogon Devilstep on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:probably a warlock too judging by that imp... worth keeping an eye on.
Damn. Someone has seen through my CLEVER DISGUISES.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:45 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
Krogon Devilstep wrote:probably a warlock too judging by that imp... worth keeping an eye on.
Damn. Someone has seen through my CLEVER DISGUISES.
You Crafty wikket you.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catari Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Evil Krog! Forgot Cat!
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:52 pm

I just love reading what other characters think about each other!
Grim
Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next