Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Cheap Divine Products! Good deals!

+9
Feeniks
Littlepip
Seranita
Drustai
Feral / Blackfall
Rae Wulfgnar
Catari
Melnerag
erwtenpeller
13 posters

Go down

[IC] Cheap Divine Products! Good deals! Empty [IC] Cheap Divine Products! Good deals!

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:51 pm

The following pamphlet seems to appear whenever it is convenient. Whenever someone thinks "Boy, it would sure be handy to have a healer right now!" a pamphlet dances into view on a gust of wind, one gets slid under your door, or it's found in the mailbox in the middle of the regular mail. They seem to be everywhere.

----

Tired of priests telling you how to live your life?
Looking for a solid, dependable source of divine products?
Look no further!

Turn to:

The Church of the Holy Profit
The Church is the upcoming go-to source for all your divine needs. We have a fine selection of on-demand pay-per-pray holy products, as well as a line of dependable priest-for-hire subscriptions.

Our priests are selected carefully on the purity of their entrepreneurial spirit. We deliver a full guarantee that they are completely free of moral obstructions. They are able to deliver top-of-the-line divine products, able to rival and exceed those of the Draenei, Human and Blood Elf churches. Without all the fuss(*1)!

Available Divine Products:
Fine Print:

(( Many thanks to Melnerag and Bloedneus. They've helped a lot with brainstorming. ))

Last edited by erwtenpeller on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[IC] Cheap Divine Products! Good deals! Empty Re: [IC] Cheap Divine Products! Good deals!

Post by Melnerag Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Rihani reads the pamphlet and her soul is filled with the joyous Light as she no longer feels alone and misunderstood. There is an official Church sharing her views almost spot-on. If only they would come to Stormwind and surplant the stuffy old Church of the Holy Light!
She immediately sends a pamphlet to Jeremias Blackwell, anonymously of course. That guy needs to see this!

Last edited by Melnerag on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[IC] Cheap Divine Products! Good deals! Empty Re: [IC] Cheap Divine Products! Good deals!

Post by Catari Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:00 pm

(( /worships erwtenpeller ))
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 pm

(( Melnerag and Bloodnose should get a share of the credit, I've brainstormed a lot on the subject with both of them. Wink ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Melnerag wrote: Rihani reads the pamphlet and her soul is filled with the joyous Light as she no longer feels alone and misunderstood. There is an official Church sharing her views almost spot-on. If only they would come to Stormwind and surplant the stuffy old Church of the Holy Light!
She immediately sends a pamphlet to Jeremias Blackwell, anonymously of course. That guy needs to see this!

Jeremias leans back in his chair as he opens the Pamphlet. After a few moments the paper erupts into Holy fire and Jeremias roars in anger, his voice bellowing through the Cathedral ''FIND ME WHO MADE THESE! I WILL BRING THEM TO JUSTICE FOR THIS SLANDER!!''.
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Written in Goblin

Respectable priests and holy executive officers of the Church of the Holy Profit,

I seek to obtain one of your high-yield divine products (Confession&Forgiveness). In brief, I have been accessory to slaying a servant of the Stormwind Church of the Holy Light, it is this incident I wish to have forgiven. My case is further complicated by my affiliation with the Burning Legion and high level of Fel corruption, however I have full confidence in your Church and your ability to frame a deal that circumvents this inconvenience.

I would prefer to take my confession in Booty Bay or Fuselight.

Please send a sales quote with the service you can provide and the price you are asking for it addressed to me to Booty Bay tavern. I am fluent in Goblin and Orcish, among other languages, and will not require the services of an interpreter.

I also request a sales quote for purchase of a life-long premium subscription for all your newsletters, magazines and pamphlets (translated into Common) for Jeremias Blackwell.

Lady Estherat,
The Graceful Flame, Guardian of Discord
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Melnerag wrote:
I also request a sales quote for purchase of a life-long premium subscription for all your newsletters, magazines and pamphlets (translated into Common) for Jeremias Blackwell.

(BWAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Areyah snorts as she reads over one of the pamphlets.

"What piss."

She tears it up and goes back to her work.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:36 pm

*having spent a while in the cathedral she wakes up one morning finding one of these on her chest.. she blinks and reads it with tired eyes,, then re reads it.. two more times before hissing and shredding the paper and stuffing it into the waste paper bin in the infirmary room*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 am

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:Jeremias leans back in his chair as he opens the Pamphlet. After a few moments the paper erupts into Holy fire and Jeremias roars in anger, his voice bellowing through the Cathedral ''FIND ME WHO MADE THESE! I WILL BRING THEM TO JUSTICE FOR THIS SLANDER!!''.

Is staying in the cathedral praying when he suddenly hear the rather rude outburst of anger and glances up from his hands to look around in the room before shruging, going back to pray to the holy light.

Monrena wrote:*having spent a while in the cathedral she wakes up one morning finding one of these on her chest.. she blinks and reads it with tired eyes,, then re reads it.. two more times before hissing and shredding the paper and stuffing it into the waste paper bin in the infirmary room*

Is just done praying when he walks past the Infirmary and notice Monrena's actions.
"This place sure is lively today.. Wonder what-.."
Thor stumbles over one of the scrolls and reads quickly trough it before laughing and reads trough it again to make sure its not a joke.
"Pah, making money out of the light, now I have seen most that can be seen.. Whats next, flying elephants and talking mouses?"
Throws away the scroll in the cathedral before igniting it with a holy flint and tinder (Which you should totally be able to buy!) and walks away.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:00 am

Emiraude finds a pergament, witch is slipped under her doorstep. She takes it up and reads in amzament.

"Use of Holy Light for monney? How could they? Such unintegrity! Only goblins and heretics could invent something like this! Light is a gift, given freely!...Better let Phaedria read this too..."

Emi takes the paper in and places to a table for her roommate to read.

ooc: Oh this is so rich! Mailorder Light \o/ I see the cash coming in, as people are dump enough to pay for something they can get normally for free( and with little effort), but when marketed in nice, fansy package, promising it to be easy as diet pill and reliable to get anywhere, anywhen and anyhow, they go for it lol! 
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:28 am

((these are goblins? Horde guild?))
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:28 am

The following is a swiftly delivered letter tot the provided booty bay address.
RE: No Subject wrote:
Dear Lady Estherat.

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Please find your way to a nearby Light-o-Matic, make the required communication-donation, and one of our clerics will arrange a meeting.

This has been an automated reply from the Church of the Holy Profit.
Personal responses become available after a personal donation to the Church.

OOC Replies to posts:
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 am

*somewhere in Elwynn, Jack bandages his arm from a wolf-bite when the note appears out of thin air. After a moment of surprise and confusion, he reads it carefully*

"If I get it right.. The golden subscription forces them to send a new priest when the old one dies. It doesn't have any clause on who is responsible for this death. Would a dead priest be worth more than you?"
*Jack eyes the dead wolf in front of him*
"I could kill the one they sent me, then demand a new one. Again and again. The meat might not sell too well.. And the skin neither. Unless they have valuables.. but that won't work for a long time. Bah. Worthless."
*Jack throws the note away*
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:01 am

Huruma reads a pamphlet the Wind of Providence have literally blown into his hands while he was scanning the horizon for infiltrators. After reading it carefully, he quotes a Naaruvada text:

"The Light speaks to us in our own voice."

Then, proceeding to add in his own voice:

"The Army of Light marches on."

Against all odds, the Vindicator seems to approve of this!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:35 am

Lavian somehow ends up with a copy during the wild tempest base in Stonetalon mountains, how odd. She reads over it with a subtle sigh.

"Hmph.. I'll give them that, it's creative. I'm sure people of the light have been doing it well before this rather public approach but... People will pay for this service, no doubt."
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:38 am

OOC REPLIES:
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:06 pm

The Church of the Holy Profit is still around! For great entrepreneurial justice!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:52 pm

I had completely forgotten about it..
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down